Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:34:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: TLOD V Fleetwood  (Read 7767 times)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: TLOD V Fleetwood
« Reply #120 on April 24, 2021, 05:01:06 pm by Campsall rover »
Yorkshire have got Sussex on 86 for 5 they need another 149

So at least I have something to be cheerful about.   :)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

phil o sophical

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on April 24, 2021, 05:02:14 pm by phil o sophical »
We are totally unrecognizable from the team that had a chance to go top of the league at christmas

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on April 24, 2021, 05:05:20 pm by drfchound »
We are totally unrecognizable from the team that had a chance to go top of the league at christmas

I have literally just tried to explain that to the wife.

phil o sophical

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on April 24, 2021, 05:07:28 pm by phil o sophical »
It would be easier for you to try and explain the offside rule and VAR

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on April 24, 2021, 05:16:09 pm by glosterred »
It’s a pity that there are no fans in the ground as the players, manager, staff and owners would have no, absolutely no, doubts about how pissed off the fans really are after so many poor performances. From potential automatic promotion/playoff contenders to mid table mediocrity.

On to Tuesday and it’s a case do I pay for the game or not?

COYR

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on April 24, 2021, 05:33:20 pm by DonnyNoel »

Yup, I'm sure there's lots of factors involved but it's baffling to have seen what we could do back then compared to the Sunday league stuff we've seen lately.

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on April 24, 2021, 05:48:58 pm by bobbymax »
It’s a pity that there are no fans in the ground as the players, manager, staff and owners would have no, absolutely no, doubts about how pissed off the fans really are after so many poor performances. From potential automatic promotion/playoff contenders to mid table mediocrity.

COYR
Not if you've got any sense.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #127 on April 24, 2021, 06:03:46 pm by glosterred »

COYR
Not if you've got any sense.

Im very, very tempted not too at this moment in time

COYR

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on April 24, 2021, 07:04:11 pm by sha66y »
It’s just a blip .....it’ll get turned round in the next 2 or 3 weeks I’m sure.....

Maybe our benefactors should go beyond merely keeping the club afloat with their much needed financial input, and take a little gamble, you never know it might pay off...

The 2 shitty teams Hull & Peterborough are so corrupt and bent they have no chance of getting promoted to the Championship....

At least we have a well run NICE club !

pigeonhole

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on April 24, 2021, 08:35:58 pm by pigeonhole »
It’s just a blip .....it’ll get turned round in the next 2 or 3 weeks I’m sure.....

Maybe our benefactors should go beyond merely keeping the club afloat with their much needed financial input, and take a little gamble, you never know it might pay off...

The 2 shitty teams Hull & Peterborough are so corrupt and bent they have no chance of getting promoted to the Championship....

Is this supposed to be funny, clever or insightful? It’s not. You’re boring. A massive supercilious bore. And I know I shouldn’t respond because that’s exactly what you’re trolling for, but I just had to comment. I’m excited about next season - new manager, new players and the end of you. Everyone else must have your comments set to ignore, otherwise all your posts would get this reaction.

I’m convinced you’re one of a few regular posters who don’t support our club.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on April 25, 2021, 03:14:02 pm by sha66y »

Is this supposed to be funny, clever or insightful? It’s not. You’re boring. A massive supercilious bore. And I know I shouldn’t respond because that’s exactly what you’re trolling for, but I just had to comment. I’m excited about next season - new manager, new players and the end of you. Everyone else must have your comments set to ignore, otherwise all your posts would get this reaction.

I’m convinced you’re one of a few regular posters who don’t support our club.

Maybe the points raised are too close to the bone and irk your “misguided” viewpoint?
Seems has you haven’t addressed any of them....

I’ve probably supported the club as long if not longer than you...since 1972..... however I am now old enough to say what I see, I try to balance the argument were possible for the performances I watch....
I also take note of what the general sway of opinion is......then wonder why!

Now this is meant to be funny

TinyPortal © 2005-2012