Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:09:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Pre Season Friendlies  (Read 11717 times)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: Pre Season Friendlies
« Reply #90 on July 16, 2021, 07:07:11 pm by Campsall rover »
You have got it all wrong Alan.

We are going to storm the league and will be champions next May.

:) ;) :) ;) :) ;)

Campsall, I do hope that isn't based on a good feeling like the one you had for the Euros final...  :whistle:
There are some imojo’s on that post.
I genuinely thought England would win the final 2-1   Never for one minute did I contemplate penalties.
I have had enough of them to last 3 life times.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on July 16, 2021, 07:51:53 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Anyone remember that pre season tournament that SOD entered us into then once it got started, decided it wasn’t for us. Think we left after first game. Total shambles.

Didn't we lose 6-0 or something like that to a non league side?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on July 16, 2021, 08:52:44 pm by drfchound »
I seem to remember winning our first game by a big score, 7-2 or something.
Then we got stuffed in the second game and went home.
We might have put out a weak team for the second game.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on July 16, 2021, 08:58:00 pm by Chris Black come back »
Another pre-season passes and still no pre-season tour of Thailand as we were promised!

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on July 17, 2021, 12:51:27 pm by sheffield exile1 »
Can't we bang it on iFollow?

Pity they couldn't have negotiated something. It would have been money for the club as opposed to no revenue from today. A Blades mate seems to think they can pay for a stream from our friendly but he might think last season's arrangements are in place as I can't see anything?

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on July 17, 2021, 03:37:22 pm by The Beast »
Think we’re going to see a lot of postponements, not right confident about seeing the first game on the 7th

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on July 18, 2021, 09:51:16 am by Janso »
Rather selfishly, I'm hoping that might be the case, cos I'm at a f**king wedding I can't get out of.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on July 18, 2021, 10:21:27 am by the vicar »
Anyone remember that pre season tournament that SOD entered us into then once it got started, decided it wasn’t for us. Think we left after first game. Total shambles.
YES me and the wife went to it, and it was fun BUT IT WAS A DISGUSTING affair.  The last game especially as we got hammered and all the players could do was laughing at every goal we let in they were in just going through the motions. But it was the FA that was at fault, dictating that with it being a cup tournament we could only have 2 subs allowed to come on and all the teams wanted just to use it an it was, a pre season affair

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on July 18, 2021, 10:25:32 am by the vicar »
I seem to remember winning our first game by a big score, 7-2 or something.
Then we got stuffed in the second game and went home.
We might have put out a weak team for the second game.
that is right Hound the club engineered it that way when the FA STuck there ugly selves in to it
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 12:09:50 pm by the vicar »

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on July 18, 2021, 12:44:01 pm by Draytonian III »
Rather selfishly, I'm hoping that might be the case, cos I'm at a f**king wedding I can't get out of.

Why are you the groom ? Put your foot down with a firm hand and tell her “ look woman I’ve been going to the Rovers before I met you, so either change the date or your history “
Rovers is for life
Women are great until a better one comes along

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on July 18, 2021, 01:23:47 pm by eastender »
Did the Rosso attendance figure ever get released , i can't seem to find it  any where.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on July 18, 2021, 01:47:54 pm by the vicar »
Another pre-season passes and still no pre-season tour of Thailand as we were promised!
is it worth a friendly there to be isolating in a £1000 hotel when you get home

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on July 18, 2021, 02:04:26 pm by Janso »

Why are you the groom ? Put your foot down with a firm hand and tell her “ look woman I’ve been going to the Rovers before I met you, so either change the date or your history “
Rovers is for life

Cos it's my sister's wedding and I'll never hear the end of it if I don't go. :(

Couldn't care less about weddings and if I ever end up getting married it'll be registry office then down Silver Street for me.  :laugh:

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on July 18, 2021, 02:12:27 pm by Draytonian III »

Rovers is for life

Cos it's my sister's wedding and I'll never hear the end of it if I don't go. :(

Couldn't care less about weddings and if I ever end up getting married it'll be registry office then down Silver Street for me.  :laugh:

If the wedding is before 2 O’clock you could always tell folks you’re nipping to the loo ,get a taxi to the Rovers and taxi back , if anyone says anything tell them there was a big queue.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on July 18, 2021, 03:29:16 pm by Janso »

Rovers is for life

If the wedding is before 2 O’clock you could always tell folks you’re nipping to the loo ,get a taxi to the Rovers and taxi back , if anyone says anything tell them there was a big queue.

Starts at 3. :(

TinyPortal © 2005-2012