Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 06:28:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mask Wearing Tomorrow  (Read 4201 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Mask Wearing Tomorrow
« Reply #60 on August 07, 2021, 10:15:43 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
It certainly seems that way and hopefully more will now feel more confident about attending games (unless there's a sudden surge of infections reported locally as a result of the match!)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mjg

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on August 08, 2021, 11:42:18 am by mjg »
Hence the lower crowd

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on August 08, 2021, 12:09:25 pm by SydneyRover »
Just out of curiosity I kept a bit of a count. Throughout my afternoon in the south stand I counted 12 people wearing a mask. Almost all were older people. I saw a group of 3 people together (all a bit older) wearing a mask. I also saw an older man with a stick wearing a mask. I didn’t see any younger people wearing a mask

Now this is not absolutely accurate as there would have been more than 12 wearing masks but it’s fair to see they were in the minority.
On the concourse may be different - my count was in the stand only.

Make of that what you will. So we could have a lot of sociopaths, cultists or people who are regaining their confidence and trying to get back to “normal”

As long as you don't make the mistake of assuming those wearing masks don't wish for normality.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on August 08, 2021, 12:20:32 pm by NickDRFC »
Hence the lower crowd

There wasn’t a significant drop off in crowds across the rest of league one so not sure you can attribute it to this.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on August 08, 2021, 12:29:03 pm by ravenrover »
Time to make that judgement is when every team has played at home for the 1st time

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on August 08, 2021, 12:46:29 pm by rich1471 »
Hence the lower crowd

There wasn’t a significant drop off in crowds across the rest of league one so not sure you can attribute it to this.
Crowds are generally lower in the first month as a lot of people go away on holiday 

TinyPortal © 2005-2012