Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 02:22:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Club Doncaster…  (Read 5285 times)

lee.j09

• Forum Member
Club Doncaster…
« on August 15, 2021, 06:36:49 pm by lee.j09 »
It would seem that there’s also disgruntlement from the dons fans at the minute as well… think it’s time mr Baldwin addressed the issues.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142620406984/permalink/10158367791001985/

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: Club Doncaster…
« Reply #1 on August 15, 2021, 06:45:24 pm by silent majority »
It would seem that there’s also disgruntlement from the dons fans at the minute as well… think it’s time mr Baldwin addressed the issues.

Having read all of that I'm not sure what they're complaining about. They claim they have a good side, that they can get out of the league. They say the players come and talk to them after each game yet complain about communication.

If it is only communication then you have to factor into the equation the employees we had to let go during the pandemic.

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 15, 2021, 06:51:50 pm by Redandwhite »

Not surprised one bit, seems the apathy of the board extends to the rugby club too, and I 100% understand what he's saying .

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 15, 2021, 06:53:51 pm by Redandwhite »

Having read all of that I'm not sure what they're complaining about. They claim they have a good side, that they can get out of the league. They say the players come and talk to them after each game yet complain about communication.

If it is only communication then you have to factor into the equation the employees we had to let go during the pandemic.

It's not just that, its the complete lack of connection between fans and the board .

Serious question, when was the last time blunt or brammall gave an interview?

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 15, 2021, 07:16:20 pm by Chris the Rover »
Try asking wendies fans when chansiri last gave an interview!! Our board are far more transparent than at any other club. SM gives regular updates to the fans, on their behalf. Or would you prefer them to phone you personally? Get a grip.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 15, 2021, 07:37:29 pm by the vicar »
No but they or even one of them could give an interview on our official site, at least one a year not non in how many years

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 15, 2021, 07:40:55 pm by Chris the Rover »
Give me strength. Do you not recall pre pandemic meet the owners events? Would you want to give interviews to people who feel the need to give you a verbal kicking at the drop of a hat? I wouldn’t.

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 15, 2021, 07:42:34 pm by Redandwhite »
Try asking wendies fans when chansiri last gave an interview!! Our board are far more transparent than at any other club. SM gives regular updates to the fans, on their behalf. Or would you prefer them to phone you personally? Get a grip.

Calm down, it's relevant points we are allowed to raise, and it's clear a growing number of fans are feeling the same .

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 15, 2021, 07:45:06 pm by vaya »

It's not just that, its the complete lack of connection between fans and the board .

Are you still sulking because Baldwin didn't personally come round with fine wine and Belgian chocolates for you donating three games? I bet you're the needy one in a relationship.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 15, 2021, 08:07:45 pm by the vicar »
Give me strength. Do you not recall pre pandemic meet the owners events? Would you want to give interviews to people who feel the need to give you a verbal kicking at the drop of a hat? I wouldn’t.
I expect to be informed by the powers that be

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 15, 2021, 08:40:16 pm by Chris the Rover »
I’m sorry, but the powers that be don’t have to tell you anything. If you’re not happy with that you can always vote with your feet.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 15, 2021, 08:42:50 pm by BobG »
Serious question: Redandwhite, did you actually go to school?

Regards

BobG

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 15, 2021, 08:50:15 pm by GazLaz »

Informed about what?

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 15, 2021, 09:22:34 pm by the vicar »
I’m sorry, but the powers that be don’t have to tell you anything. If you’re not happy with that you can always vote with your feet.
please don’t talk so silly as I have supported Rovers since I was 8 missing Berry few games home and away, and now 70, and have now seen enough to tell me over them years all is not what it seems at a club, and most of the blind sided fans that believe everything they are told but you WILL LEARN over the years.  And why are all you Rovers wets always telling loyal Rovers fans to ether vote with there feet or go and support someone else.  If you all had your way we would not have any fans other that you all. Then see how long you would have a clue to support.  So please please don’t talk so silly
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 09:30:50 pm by the vicar »

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 15, 2021, 09:34:23 pm by the vicar »

Informed about what?
Ok are you a member of a club other than the Rovers.  If so you would know IF you are a member of the said club the committee information it’s members as of things that go on in the club do they not.  Well we are all if we buy a season ticket are all members th this club

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 15, 2021, 09:35:39 pm by roversdude »

Not surprised one bit, seems the apathy of the board extends to the rugby club too, and I 100% understand what he's saying .

Yawn

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on August 15, 2021, 09:46:54 pm by danumdon »

Informed about what?
Ok are you a member of a club other than the Rovers.  If so you would know IF you are a member of the said club the committee information it’s members as of things that go on in the club do they not.  Well we are all if we buy a season ticket are all members th this club

Total rubbish, your not a member of the club, your a customer who pays for admittance to watch this private business carry out its function, that is play football.

If you want to be a member of this club take your pension cheque down to the club and see if that buys you a position on the board of directors, you can then find out what the club board of directors committee have to say and what they will do, ect. Until then you and me just pay to watch a match of football and get to talk nonsense on this board.

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on August 15, 2021, 10:10:36 pm by Redandwhite »
Serious question: Redandwhite, did you actually go to school?

Regards

BobG

Eh? What are you talking about ?

A genuine and pertinent question has been asked, and concerns raised by a growing number of fans across club doncaster.
But yet, you and a few other shills on here try to shut it down due to your association's with the club/vsc.

Why are you attacking people who don't follow your agenda?

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on August 15, 2021, 10:11:21 pm by Redandwhite »

Are you still sulking because Baldwin didn't personally come round with fine wine and Belgian chocolates for you donating three games? I bet you're the needy one in a relationship.

You managed to read a book yet?

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on August 15, 2021, 10:12:00 pm by Redandwhite »

Alot of fans of the rovers and Dons are .

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on August 15, 2021, 10:14:07 pm by Redandwhite »
please don’t talk so silly as I have supported Rovers since I was 8 missing Berry few games home and away, and now 70, and have now seen enough to tell me over them years all is not what it seems at a club, and most of the blind sided fans that believe everything they are told but you WILL LEARN over the years.  And why are all you Rovers wets always telling loyal Rovers fans to ether vote with there feet or go and support someone else.  If you all had your way we would not have any fans other that you all. Then see how long you would have a clue to support.  So please please don’t talk so silly

Well said vicar

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on August 15, 2021, 10:20:36 pm by PDX_Rover »

Well said vicar

I doubt you’re even a fan of Rovers. Sanctimonious child. 

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on August 15, 2021, 10:23:16 pm by the vicar »

Informed about what?

Total rubbish, your not a member of the club, your a customer who pays for admittance to watch this private business carry out its function, that is play football.

If you want to be a member of this club take your pension cheque down to the club and see if that buys you a position on the board of directors, you can then find out what the club board of directors committee have to say and what they will do, ect. Until then you and me just pay to watch a match of football and get to talk nonsense on this board.
ha ha the only one here mate that is rubbish is the one calling my post RUBBISH LOL

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on August 15, 2021, 10:23:30 pm by mpc123 »
Alot what is the percentage please?

If that grows enough I'm sure they will sort it.

I'm not sure of the totals nowadays but all companies have people complaining at around 2% at one point like I say not sure on percentages now.

Some just complain for complaining sake but it's normal and would never get away from it, like politics you can't please everybody.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on August 15, 2021, 10:24:48 pm by the vicar »

Informed about what?

that is where you have got it wrong we are fans not customers

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on August 15, 2021, 10:27:34 pm by the vicar »

Well said vicar

so going to matches from 8 to 70 not missing many games home and away makes me not a fan what a total idiot

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on August 15, 2021, 10:31:31 pm by danumdon »

Informed about what?

Ok, tell me in this instance what differentiates a fan from a customer. ie, does your ticket price get you in to watch a match or does it give you rights to receive company information and make company decisions.

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on August 15, 2021, 10:34:01 pm by Redandwhite »

Well said vicar

You've brought nothing whatsoever to this discussion, you can't even muster the brain power to counteract any points or questions .

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on August 15, 2021, 10:35:40 pm by Redandwhite »

Informed about what?

Ok, tell me in this instance what differentiates a fan from a customer. ie, does your ticket price get you in to watch a match or does it give you rights to receive company information and make company decisions.

If your asking the difference between being a fan and a customer, then you're not a fan .

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on August 15, 2021, 10:38:24 pm by vaya »

Informed about what?

If your asking the difference between being a fan and a customer, then you're not a fan .

Debenhams.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012