Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 04:42:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super6 prizes ... You've got to be in it to win it  (Read 396 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super6 prizes ... You've got to be in it to win it
« on October 11, 2021, 09:55:34 pm by Donnywolf »
I think it's the only rule we have in this Comp

I was always being asked if people could join in after say 10 games or half way through the Season or even later sometimes and I never knew how many Points they might already have so I usually said "no sorry"

Then I thought I would introduce a deadline at which point everybody who was registered at the deadline could win one or more of the 5 prizes on offer AND that would allow other people to join the Comp at any time even for the last Round but not be eligible to win anything ...sorted

It stops someone finding or hearing of our Comp and joining it to poach any of the goodies on offer SO ...

... tell yourself , your family members , your mates , your next door neighbour even your cat dog or hamster this Round - 14 - is the one they must be in to be able to win anything

125 plus people have already entered and I will publish a list of those and any new competitors on Sunday morning so .... get em on

DW

« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 09:59:29 pm by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Super6 prizes ... You've got to be in it to win it
« Reply #1 on October 12, 2021, 06:34:19 am by Donnywolf »
                                                     Super6 Prizes and Tie breakers
========================
1st – League winner “The Goal Gourmet” signed by Peter Kitchen donated by roversdude 
Signed Streetwise Shirt + Rovers End of an era Ball donated by Builderjon

In the event of a Tie the Player with the most correct Scores during the Season will be the Winner

2nd – in League choice of Andy Butler or Joe Wright shirts donated by ravenrover/dw   

In the event of a Tie the Player with the most correct Scores during the Season will be the Winner       

3rd – in League choice of Andy Butler or Joe Wright shirts donated by ravenrover/dw   

Most Points scored in single Round “Thats for you son Mug“ donated by John Tyas 

In the event of a Tie the Player with the highest Score during the Season will be the Winner   

Most Correct results in Season “Doncaster Rovers Quiz Book “ donated by Derek Brook

In the event of a Tie the Player with the highest Score during the Season will be the Winner   
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 06:39:49 am by Donnywolf »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012