Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 06:01:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Positive Vibes  (Read 1134 times)

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
Positive Vibes
« on December 06, 2021, 10:07:44 pm by Canadian Rover »
With what we've gone through these last few years with COVID-19, lockdowns, lack of travel, not been able to attend games and then what we've dealt with having to watch and our league position this forum has resulted in negative/argumentative posts.

Christmas is coming up, we can all watch games again (we'll not us exiles) and we will be getting a new manager and hopefully some new signings coming in.

Can we all try and make this forum into a bit more of a positive environment?Whoever our new manager is has more of a challenge than any other rovers gaffer in the past 2 decades.

Let's get behind the team, management and even make this forum a more positive place.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: Positive Vibes
« Reply #1 on December 06, 2021, 10:17:11 pm by Campsall rover »
With what we've gone through these last few years with COVID-19, lockdowns, lack of travel, not been able to attend games and then what we've dealt with having to watch and our league position this forum has resulted in negative/argumentative posts.

Christmas is coming up, we can all watch games again (we'll not us exiles) and we will be getting a new manager and hopefully some new signings coming in.

Can we all try and make this forum into a bit more of a positive environment?Whoever our new manager is has more of a challenge than any other rovers gaffer in the past 2 decades.

Let's get behind the team, management and even make this forum a more positive place.
I’ll buy into that. Come on the Rovers. All together now. 

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on December 06, 2021, 10:20:07 pm by roversdude »
RTID

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 07, 2021, 11:06:59 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Bump.

Changed my mind. We are going to win tonight. Heard it here first.  :scarf: :scarf:

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 07, 2021, 11:19:20 am by sha66y »
That’s all fine and festive , I personally can’t be any more optimistic, however,…I know  that Donny  folk are not good at keeping their emotions in check!

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on December 07, 2021, 12:24:22 pm by Colin C No.3 »
‘We’re all doomed I tell ye, doomed’.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012