Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 09:57:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mason greenwood  (Read 2629 times)

rich1471

• Forum Member
Re: Mason greenwood
« Reply #30 on February 01, 2022, 06:13:19 pm by rich1471 »
He has just been rearrested with threats to kill and will spend a 3rd night in the police cells.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 01, 2022, 06:38:48 pm by steve@dcfd »
If it’s true it’s terrible he’s ruined the girls life and his, no sympathy for that.
It also made Man Utd to make a decision on Lingard as I don’t see Greenwood playing football again if he is convicted of what he’s been arrested for.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 01, 2022, 06:44:26 pm by graingrover »
Trial by social media has got to be wrong and has ruined the public images of many people subsequently found to be innocent.

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on February 01, 2022, 06:45:01 pm by karlos »
If he is proven guilty then he is defiantly finished in this country, you only have to look at Adam Johnstone who as never rebuilt his career and so he shouldn’t.

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 01, 2022, 07:20:59 pm by phil old leake »
I agree totally with you graingrover with regard to trials in public by social media and the main stream media

If he is guilty he deserves everything that’s coming to him and I have no sympathy. I hope he gets a long sentence because that’s what he deserves

I do feel that in circumstances like this with all the reporting and leaks and social media information that people like Greenwood and others get they go to court and have to prove they are not guilty rather than the prosecution having to prove they have committed the offences

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on February 01, 2022, 08:51:35 pm by since-1969 »
Any pointing the finger at when and how she decided to share this is an unnecessary distraction from the only issue here - what’s in it. I’m not in favour of trial by media but, as I’ve said above, I don’t care who’s in the clip. The fact is that someone is, and whoever that is he’s a vile and disgusting excuse for a human being.

Apparently she hasn't shared it according to her father .

Her phone was hacked and that's how it come to light .

Not suggesting it's a fact but that is what I've read tonight .

Sometimes in these cases the victims are the last people to bring it to light especially if you are in a relationship with a young millionaire PL footballer .
Who puts all this on their phone , then only involves police when it’s goes viral ! If what’s been said is factual !
No smoke without a bucket water !

KingKendrick

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on February 02, 2022, 03:28:23 pm by KingKendrick »
Worth a punt if Man U sack him?  :chair:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012