Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:52:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Colchester V TLOD  (Read 7760 times)

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
Re: Colchester V TLOD
« Reply #120 on November 19, 2022, 04:57:22 pm by EasyforDennis »
FFS

89 | Another excellent strike from the visitors as Luke Hannant drills in from 25 yards

3-0

COYR

Unfortunately the visitors have yet to have a shot on target.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on November 19, 2022, 04:58:15 pm by southwestexile »
Embarrassing

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on November 19, 2022, 04:58:41 pm by swain_drfc »
Still only 3 points off the play offs despite inconsistent performances these 19 games.  Disappointing today but the season isn’t over.

The top 3 pulling away now though. We were told at the start of the season the aim was top 3.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on November 19, 2022, 04:59:29 pm by normal rules »
Not good for gd

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on November 19, 2022, 05:00:01 pm by IDM »
No chance after 60 minutes? How about this stat and then see why I might say it. Get real. "80 mins gone not 1 shot on target"

“Ya boo I told you so” Get over yourself..

You know as well as anyone else that football is unpredictable and despite playing poorly, a bit of luck here and there for a goal and who knows what happens next.?

If you’re so good about predicting the immediate future, then what are tonight’s lottery numbers?

Thorney

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on November 19, 2022, 05:00:33 pm by Thorney »
Colchester get their 3rd win of the season. Only 2 prior today, that's how poor they have been as a team. Yes 3 very well taken goals but we didn't even look a threat.

All this anyone can beat anyone nonsense. We should be controlling games like this quite comfortably if we have any aspirations of promotion. Colchester will be a team hovering round the bottom towards the end of this season

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on November 19, 2022, 05:01:55 pm by IDM »
Still only 3 points off the play offs despite inconsistent performances these 19 games.  Disappointing today but the season isn’t over.

The top 3 pulling away now though. We were told at the start of the season the aim was top 3.

That was probably the aim for a dozen or so clubs - what you want to achieve and what you do achieve are often different..

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on November 19, 2022, 05:02:59 pm by EasyforDennis »
Hartlepool bottom of the table in dreadful form when we played them....
.lost.

Colchester bottom of the table in dreadful form when we played them....lost.

Jersey Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on November 19, 2022, 05:03:30 pm by Jersey Rover »
Sadly squad not quite deep enough.
Barlow, Taylor, Clayton offer nothing.
Moved on at the end of the season

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on November 19, 2022, 05:03:42 pm by swain_drfc »

That was probably the aim for a dozen or so clubs - what you want to achieve and what you do achieve are often different..

You are right. We should be used to not achieving anywhere close to what we should be achieving by now. It’s been a constant pattern for the past 3 seasons.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #130 on November 19, 2022, 05:04:36 pm by glosterred »
Well that was crap, didn’t expect to batter them today, but did expect us to be better than that. They’ve now got a couple of weeks off because of a previous crap display!

Onwards and upwards

COYR

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on November 19, 2022, 05:05:13 pm by bpoolrover »
Again it’s the performance as well as the result that is worrying, they looked dangerous going forward yet we passed sideways and backwards and we’re so slow at attacking, for me play 4 at the back get Clayton back in the team for next match

Donny Dub

• VSC Member
« Reply #132 on November 19, 2022, 05:08:59 pm by Donny Dub »
The best team, Colchester, won that comfortably.  They were much more energetic won every loose ball and ran hard at our defence constantly.  I am so disappointed with Rovers today.

smitiai

• Forum Member
« Reply #133 on November 19, 2022, 05:11:01 pm by smitiai »
Well. Am I alone in thinking nothing has changed since schofield has come in.. yes, I know the players are the players and we need to wait in the hope of some loans in January.

But ..
I’m literally sat here watching as we are 3-0 down and we are playing tippy tap around the back five if you include Clayton. Also we are still doing them stupid goal kicks where Mitchell passes it to Anderson/Williams who then try’s to start dribbling the ball from defence which we can’t and never been able to do.

Rovers, defending is poor, Ben close, Hurst aren’t good enough, and playing Miller up front as a single striker had been all but limiting all season yet we still stick to the same predictable formation?

Even me the ever optimistic, is getting tired of watching the same poor football week in week out.

AND zero shots on target is telling!!!

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #134 on November 19, 2022, 05:20:25 pm by normal rules »
Sadly squad not quite deep enough.
Barlow, Taylor, Clayton offer nothing.
Moved on at the end of the season

I don’t think we will see Barlow again for a while.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #135 on November 19, 2022, 05:23:50 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Talk about goals change games, totally different performance after the first goal went in. Dreadful second half.

This

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #136 on November 19, 2022, 05:27:38 pm by Dutch Uncle »
I am confused by this no shots on target stat. At the end of the first half it was showing 2 shots on target and i am sure the commentator twice talked about keeper saves leading to corners?

Also BBC videoprinter has been crazy today. Russian hacking maybe  :lol: :lol:

Not excusing the result or second half performance.

P.S. Who would trust BBC stats after they took away Knoyle's first assist last weekend  :lol: :lol:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012