Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 03:15:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rejuvenated  (Read 991 times)

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
Rejuvenated
« on March 05, 2023, 07:06:54 pm by Branton Rover »
That was Tom Anderson yesterday, the weight of uncertainty has been lifted off his shoulders and he was the Big Tom version of 2019, dominant in the air and strong in the challenge. Admittedly I haven’t been to all the games this season but I doubt he’d put in a better showing all along. I don’t know if it’s psychological or relief he’s put down his footballing roots with us but the weight of the world seems to have been lifted off his shoulders & we got our skipper back again. Yesterday was vintage Tom Anderson & long may it continue.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Rejuvenated
« Reply #1 on March 05, 2023, 07:23:45 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
Yep. Credit where credits due. Big Tom was outstanding yesterday. More of the same please.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 05, 2023, 08:42:09 pm by danumdon »
BIg Tom had a cracking game yesterday, he was bright and alert right from the off, had his hands full with their big striker Wotton who looked a handful but was very well schooled by Tom, praise should also go to the young lad next to him Nelson who goes about his business very effectively, and looked well up to the task. Olowu has looked a little hesitant and error prone since coming back into the side but his athleticism and determination gets him through tough situations, as he beds in we will se the best of him again. If we could get Maxwell back in and firing as he was before getting injured then he along with Brown, we have the makings of a more solid and secure back unit.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 05, 2023, 08:46:21 pm by roversdude »
Echo the above hopefully Tom is back

TinyPortal © 2005-2012