Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 01:34:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season Ticket Refund  (Read 3595 times)

Reg of the Rovers

• Forum Member
Re: Season Ticket Refund
« Reply #30 on May 08, 2023, 08:16:49 pm by Reg of the Rovers »
Time to start voting with our feet unfortunately. The club aren’t listening at all

How do you know?
We've just lost to one of the worst teams in the league on a dreadful run of form, being outplayed and are still being set up by our clueless incompetent manager.

So how does he know the club aren’t listening then?
Because that's the thing we've been telling them that we don't want any more.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 08, 2023, 08:23:19 pm by Campsall rover »
Nobody more RTID than me.

Been to Walsall today and yet again DS never fails does he.
Goodman comes as a sub & we have a player that can play as a front man.
Why isn’t he starting. It’s unbelievable if he thinks B Miller is better in that position and he isn’t even our player.

Tommy Rowe a player who can create and score goals playing in a 3 centre back role yet again.

Yes going for a refund tomorrow afternoon if DS hasn’t been sacked.
We all need to do the same. If we do then maybe Blunt will get what the supporters think of this Head Coach because for some reason he and Copps seem to think it’s OK for him to spend TB’s money this summer.
Well it isn’t acceptable and we have to make that absolutely clear to them.
It is the only way we can do it.  What other way is there?

Camps, you really should stop referring to Todd Miller as B.Miller mate.
He just looks like a Brad
Just a simple error I noted on another thread earlier.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 08, 2023, 08:33:05 pm by tyke1962 »
Time to start voting with our feet unfortunately. The club aren’t listening at all

How do you know?

I wonder if it's anything to do with the club saying DS will be in charge next season despite the fact his team plays ineffective football for league two and seems to lose every week .

It's just a hunch mind .

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 08, 2023, 10:09:08 pm by Alan Southstand »
Over the years I've attended more football protests than most, and that's not the way its done.

I was responding to the above, where you have clearly said that what went off at Harrogate was not the right way to protest, so, ergo, I wondered what the right way was?
My inference of ‘rule book’ was just a clumsy way of suggesting there is no real way of getting the message across. Yes, we have this forum, but how much actually gets through? What does clearly send a message is how many people take the trouble to attend games and buy merchandise, etc.

As for being on the ‘same page’, I think you’ve misunderstood what I was saying. That statement had nothing to do (specifically) with the Harrogate game, it was more to do with the general decline within the Club.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 08, 2023, 10:16:24 pm by Canadian Rover »
Over the years I've attended more football protests than most, and that's not the way its done.

I was responding to the above, where you have clearly said that what went off at Harrogate was not the right way to protest, so, ergo, I wondered what the right way was?
My inference of ‘rule book’ was just a clumsy way of suggesting there is no real way of getting the message across. Yes, we have this forum, but how much actually gets through? What does clearly send a message is how many people take the trouble to attend games and buy merchandise, etc.

As for being on the ‘same page’, I think you’ve misunderstood what I was saying. That statement had nothing to do (specifically) with the Harrogate game, it was more to do with the general decline within the Club.

I have an idea!! How's about a meet the owners event? That way the fans could make suggestions and have questions and concerns dealt with in a amicable manner and both sides get an understanding and we all move along together as a club.

But before the questions let's have a PowerPoint presentation on how good James Brown is vs Kyle Knoyle and how a 5-2-2-1 can be like watching Barcelona/Real Madrid with Tom Anderson in the libero role.

Sorry...we've run out of time for questioning (unless it's about the chips at half time).

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on May 08, 2023, 10:30:07 pm by mpc123 »
Please give us some good news SM, we are all desperate here.

Patience grasshopper.

Much appreciated SM, as always.

In the box

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on May 09, 2023, 07:24:48 am by In the box »
Please give us some good news SM, we are all desperate here.

Patience grasshopper.
That’s very thin after being forced fed this for too long !!!

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on May 09, 2023, 10:53:45 am by andy didcott »
Hopefully those that have asked for a refund will renew again.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on May 09, 2023, 11:06:07 am by roversdude »
Did anyone get as far as asking for a refund
Hopefully our sales go up now

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on May 09, 2023, 11:08:05 am by Rovers Return »
I thought they weren’t listening;-)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012