Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 10:12:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 55921 times)

Ldr

• Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #660 on November 18, 2023, 06:25:22 pm by Ldr »
Just as an aside, the Palestine mandate included what is now Jordan

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #661 on November 18, 2023, 06:38:14 pm by tyke1962 »
Just as an aside, the Palestine mandate included what is now Jordan

Including two attempts on King Hussein's life by the PLO .

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #662 on November 18, 2023, 07:25:58 pm by MachoMadness »
Tyke, the word 'apartheid' isn't thrown around flippantly. It's the opinion of the UN, amnesty international, human rights watch, and many other organisations with a better handle on this than anyone posting on here. Apartheid is also a term used by many Jewish human rights orgs like Na'amod, by the way.

Palestine is an occupied territory, and it's people and infrastructure are controlled by Israel. How do you think Israel has the ability to cut off power and water in Gaza?

Israel is the occupying force. For all intents and purposes people in Gaza and the West Bank are part of the Israeli state. That's why it's apartheid.

It's easy to sit there and say Palestinians should just roll over and let themselves be wiped out when you're halfway across the world. If it was you being forcibly evicted from your house at gunpoint, so some settlers from New York could move in, all supported by the police and government, I wonder if you'd just accept it.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #663 on November 18, 2023, 07:58:29 pm by tyke1962 »
Tyke, the word 'apartheid' isn't thrown around flippantly. It's the opinion of the UN, amnesty international, human rights watch, and many other organisations with a better handle on this than anyone posting on here. Apartheid is also a term used by many Jewish human rights orgs like Na'amod, by the way.

Palestine is an occupied territory, and it's people and infrastructure are controlled by Israel. How do you think Israel has the ability to cut off power and water in Gaza?

Israel is the occupying force. For all intents and purposes people in Gaza and the West Bank are part of the Israeli state. That's why it's apartheid.

It's easy to sit there and say Palestinians should just roll over and let themselves be wiped out when you're halfway across the world. If it was you being forcibly evicted from your house at gunpoint, so some settlers from New York could move in, all supported by the police and government, I wonder if you'd just accept it.

Well the UN has a pretty unbalanced record when it comes to Israel , I'm not going to tell you Israel is an innocent state by any means but neither are the Saudis , Qatar , Venezuela and a few more unhinged states who the UN have a remarkable habit of looking the other way .

My position is finding peace and the only solution I can see that ends this conflict and stops the deaths and misery is for the Palestinians to accept the state of Israel .

That clearly goes against everything that the Palestinians believe in but getting your ass handed to you every time you have a pop at Israel doesn't seem very sensible to me either .

I'm sure Adams and Sinn Fein weren't anything other than grudgingly of accepting the peace process in NI but they knew they couldn't win either .

When the Palestinians say that " you can't be victorious over a people who believe that death is only the beginning and not the end " i find that a pretty deluded statement .

I've never seen a dead person come back and be stronger for it yet and neither has anybody else .

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #664 on November 18, 2023, 09:04:01 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Well the UN has a pretty unbalanced record when it comes to Israel , I'm not going to tell you Israel is an innocent state by any means but neither are the Saudis , Qatar , Venezuela and a few more unhinged states who the UN have a remarkable habit of looking the other way .

My position is finding peace and the only solution I can see that ends this conflict and stops the deaths and misery is for the Palestinians to accept the state of Israel .

That clearly goes against everything that the Palestinians believe in but getting your ass handed to you every time you have a pop at Israel doesn't seem very sensible to me either .

I'm sure Adams and Sinn Fein weren't anything other than grudgingly of accepting the peace process in NI but they knew they couldn't win either .

When the Palestinians say that " you can't be victorious over a people who believe that death is only the beginning and not the end " i find that a pretty deluded statement .

I've never seen a dead person come back and be stronger for it yet and neither has anybody else .
Bonkers.

So not into labour. Guess not right wing, authoritarian enough for you. Seriously tho, having heard your humanitarian views on other issues, your perspective on this is bizarre.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #665 on November 18, 2023, 09:19:44 pm by SydneyRover »

Youtube has a lot to answer for aye?

And yet religion is the basis of much of this.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #666 on November 18, 2023, 09:48:21 pm by tyke1962 »

Bonkers.

So not into labour. Guess not right wing, authoritarian enough for you. Seriously tho, having heard your humanitarian views on other issues, your perspective on this is bizarre.

How humanitarian do I have to be when I'm seeking the peace in this conflict with both people living side by side .

Bizarre would be running the Palestinians out of Gaza and over the border in to Egypt for good .

May as well run them out of the West Bank and in to Jordan too whilst we are at , that would bring peace but that's not a solution I'd like to see .

The reality seems to pass the Palestinians by 76 years down the line and counting .

Palestine won't ever exist and the Jews aren't leaving anytime soon , like ever .

The Palestinians can't win , they can make life extremely difficult for Israel I'll say that but not as difficult as the Israelis can make life difficult for the Palestinians .

Western opinion going against them , they couldn't care less , the US didn't back them in the 1967 war but they went ahead anyway .

So what's the smart thing to do ?

Accept Israel of course and build a peace that enables both communities to co exist .

The compromise is the two state solution if the above can't be negotiated .

Otherwise this thing goes on and on and on .

If Israel could be defeated , it would have happened already , decades ago .

Take a leaf out of Sinn Fein's book , why don't we do that with a bit of Mandela wisdom throw in for good measure .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #667 on November 19, 2023, 03:03:02 am by SydneyRover »

Bonkers.

How humanitarian do I have to be when I'm seeking the peace in this conflict with both people living side by side .

Bizarre would be running the Palestinians out of Gaza and over the border in to Egypt for good .

May as well run them out of the West Bank and in to Jordan too whilst we are at , that would bring peace but that's not a solution I'd like to see .

The reality seems to pass the Palestinians by 76 years down the line and counting .

Palestine won't ever exist and the Jews aren't leaving anytime soon , like ever .

The Palestinians can't win , they can make life extremely difficult for Israel I'll say that but not as difficult as the Israelis can make life difficult for the Palestinians .

Western opinion going against them , they couldn't care less , the US didn't back them in the 1967 war but they went ahead anyway .

Accept Israel of course and build a peace that enables both communities to co exist .

Take a leaf out of Sinn Fein's book , why don't we do that with a bit of Mandela wisdom throw in for good measure .

you must like to hear the sound of your keypad, do you start writing a speech each time you dial a number tyke?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 06:10:29 am by SydneyRover »

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #668 on November 19, 2023, 09:31:26 am by tyke1962 »

Bonkers.

you must like to hear the sound of your keypad, do you start writing a speech each time you dial a number tyke?

Great people talk about ideas , average people talk about themselves , small people talk about others .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #669 on November 19, 2023, 09:47:35 am by SydneyRover »
Tykey, be a luv, check the pantry and make a shopping list ...............

OK, I'm on it,

eggs
milk
partition if India .............
bacon, erm?
sugar
Rohingya, nah
jam
strawberries
cream
sovrenty, brexit x10
sovrenty Palestinians, nah

anything you need dahl?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #670 on November 20, 2023, 10:47:59 am by Bristol Red Rover »

Bonkers.

Apologies, I misread something in what you said after reading the first part which appears to be denying Israeli apartheid.

Yes, a 2 state solution is the way. If that is the case, then Palestine should be recognised as a state already by the UN, and all countries. This would be a significant step towards peace, right now. I recall Corbyn's Labour Party having this as a key policy. One of the main, if not the main reason it was shafted by the inner party (well evidenced) and the Zionist mass media.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #671 on November 21, 2023, 02:21:57 pm by selby »
  No cavalry coming over the hill yet, not even their own kind want them, Why is there no marches about the 600000 killed by their own kind, they can't stop fighting themselves.
   The biggest problem they have is their breeding habits, they have doubled their population in the last ten years, or is that by design and the way they will take over the Europe.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #672 on November 21, 2023, 02:27:17 pm by Sprotyrover »
  No cavalry coming over the hill yet, not even their own kind want them, Why is there no marches about the 600000 killed by their own kind, they can't stop fighting themselves.
   The biggest problem they have is their breeding habits, they have doubled their population in the last ten years, or is that by design and the way they will take over the Europe.
Swedens experience is a warning to us all!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #673 on November 21, 2023, 03:29:00 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
I think that may break the anti semitic rules on this board.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #674 on November 21, 2023, 03:32:38 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
The way they invaded Britain you mean, well, the Britain that had already invaded by Germans... which had already been colonised by Italians on top of several other invasions by various Europeans. Poor "Brits",  always taken over by Johnny foreigner,  albeit none of those dirty brown skins. You'd have thought "we'd" have done the same.... oh, wait....

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #675 on November 21, 2023, 04:30:36 pm by selby »
  BRR, I hope you eventually work it out, I think that is one rule I definitely have not broken.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #676 on November 21, 2023, 05:56:55 pm by tyke1962 »

Terrible what's happened over there .

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #677 on November 21, 2023, 08:26:26 pm by Sprotyrover »
It is a shame that a religion which gave us the Alphabet, scientific knowledge and taught religious tolerance, not to mention the majestic cities of Andalusian Spain has gone full circle and now mirrors our own ignorance and religious intolerance in the Medieval period.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #678 on November 21, 2023, 08:46:16 pm by tyke1962 »
It is a shame that a religion which gave us the Alphabet, scientific knowledge and taught religious tolerance, not to mention the majestic cities of Andalusian Spain has gone full circle and now mirrors our own ignorance and religious intolerance in the Medieval period.

Maybe we need another era of Enlightenment , although I'm not sure there's the talent today mind .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #679 on November 21, 2023, 09:21:11 pm by SydneyRover »

Surely those that developed ideas and shared their learned scientific knowledge had religion in their lives not the other way around sprot

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #680 on November 22, 2023, 01:54:46 pm by Sprotyrover »

Surely those that developed ideas and shared their learned scientific knowledge had religion in their lives not the other way around sprot
[/quote
No forward thinking libertines like yourself we’re usually burnt at the Stake by the inquisition!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #681 on November 22, 2023, 04:24:17 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
  BRR, I hope you eventually work it out, I think that is one rule I definitely have not broken.
Whoosh!

I was highlighting your anti islamic/Arab comments. Arabs are semites.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #682 on November 23, 2023, 04:20:20 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Did anyone see that the Israeli Finance Minister, presumably someone in the inner circle of Natanyahu's psychopaths, agreed with using disease and epidemics as a weapon against Gaza people.

https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1726670735790518783?t=xpdNJ_rkpoxeK0kPPn3jHA&s=19

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #683 on November 23, 2023, 10:41:59 am by Colin C No.3 »
Did anyone see that the Israeli Finance Minister, presumably someone in the inner circle of Natanyahu's psychopaths, agreed with using disease and epidemics as a weapon against Gaza people.

https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1726670735790518783?t=xpdNJ_rkpoxeK0kPPn3jHA&s=19
[/quote

Perhaps they feel that nothing is to be ruled out in order to wipe out a group of people including gassing innocent women & inevitably children too…..much as the Nazi’s did to Jews in WW11.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #684 on November 25, 2023, 10:12:51 pm by tyke1962 »

[/quote

Perhaps they feel that nothing is to be ruled out in order to wipe out a group of people including gassing innocent women & inevitably children too…..much as the Nazi’s did to Jews in WW11.

Yeh the Israelis want to wipe them out so much they've just traded Palestinian terrorists in return for their own innocent civilians back for a ceasefire in a present conflict they didn't start .

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #685 on November 26, 2023, 05:24:46 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Yeh the Israelis want to wipe them out so much they've just traded Palestinian terrorists in return for their own innocent civilians back for a ceasefire in a present conflict they didn't start .
"Palestinian terrorists" - I presume you have some evidence of that? I wouldn't expect you to be slinging out an extreme racist statement here.

"didn't start" - I can only follow the logic there and understand you think it's okay to murder civilians over many decades, rob them, forcibly remove them from their homes, and imprison them in a small area in Gaza, and give them a wider space in the West Bank to flee to with the proviso they accept continuous illegal expulsions from their homes, a progressive land grab by extremists that is approved by the state of Israel, and of course more murdering. That and making them second class citizens, apartheid if you like. Quite a bizarre stance of condoning abuse, even genocide, it would seem.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #686 on November 26, 2023, 05:57:43 pm by Ldr »
Tyke, it’s fair to say, if BRR takes issue with your opinions, you’re on the right side of history

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #687 on November 26, 2023, 07:04:04 pm by tyke1962 »

"Palestinian terrorists" - I presume you have some evidence of that? I wouldn't expect you to be slinging out an extreme racist statement here.

"didn't start" - I can only follow the logic there and understand you think it's okay to murder civilians over many decades, rob them, forcibly remove them from their homes, and imprison them in a small area in Gaza, and give them a wider space in the West Bank to flee to with the proviso they accept continuous illegal expulsions from their homes, a progressive land grab by extremists that is approved by the state of Israel, and of course more murdering. That and making them second class citizens, apartheid if you like. Quite a bizarre stance of condoning abuse, even genocide, it would seem.

Talk me through the exchange in 2011 between the terrorist group that also doubles up as the Palestine government BRR .

When a single Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit was captured in 2006 by the terrorist group Hamas .

Shalit was returned to his family in 2011 in exchange for 1000 Palestinian terrorists and wait for it ........... Drum Roll ..........including Yahya Sinwar the present leader of Hamas .

Now I know the Pro Palestinian support seems to have developed some kind of memory lapse , denial , maybe even the only good Jew is a dead Jew mentality concerning the events of October 7th .

The terrible loss of life in Gaza is the consequence .

There's is absolutely no way Israel is ever going to give up the state they created in 1948 given the history of the Jews before 1948 .

They will do what it takes as unpleasant as that may be .

Never again will they be displaced across Europe and beyond without a State and  put themselves again in the position many were in during the 1930's and 40's , when the world left them at the mercy of the Nazis and their collaborators , try and imagine the world turning its back on you and locked inside Nazi Germany , made a non citizen , thrown out of your house , your business taken off you and your bank account seized by the Nazis and then finished off in the gas chambers by the millions .

You have to understand why the Israelis are the way they are because of that  history of discrimination , persecution and the holocaust .

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #688 on November 26, 2023, 07:25:20 pm by ncRover »

Prisoners accused of crimes. Prisoners who most definitely went through a more thorough legal process than the 2 men who were publicly executed in gruesome fashion by Hamas after being accused of collaborating with Israel.

The hostages taken by Hamas were innocent civilians.

But why do I bother? You’ll just perform some crazy mental gymnastics and moral equivalence to excuse the kidnapping of toddlers.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #689 on November 26, 2023, 08:31:06 pm by tyke1962 »

Prisoners accused of crimes. Prisoners who most definitely went through a more thorough legal process than the 2 men who were publicly executed in gruesome fashion by Hamas after being accused of collaborating with Israel.

The hostages taken by Hamas were innocent civilians.

But why do I bother? You’ll just perform some crazy mental gymnastics and moral equivalence to excuse the kidnapping of toddlers.

It's very interesting when the Pro Palestinians play the Nazi card when focusing in on Israel which isn't to say the Israelis aren't without blood on their hands by any means .

The only Nazis I see are the ones who throw gay people off tall buildings , treat women as second class citizens denying them rights , preach in Mosques the death of Jews , their children and the annihilation of another country so they can take it over and anyone even remotely not following their religious ideology subject to brutality and execution .

You'd hardly know the difference between 1930's and 40's Nuremberg and Gaza City other than the actual Nazis gave their women more rights .

It's not escaped Tyke's attention the number of numb nuts taking to the streets of central London and major city's in the UK with their call for genocide in " the river to the sea " chant and the infamous " queers for Palestine " support group , oh yeah so go to Gaza and see how long they support you .

Some of the left in this country need to have a serious word with themselves most of whom I've respected on other matters , your on your own with this one , here's hoping your brains get returned to you very soon .

I was once pretty sympathetic of the Palestinian cause , even after October 7th I tried to look at it with neutral eyes .

However the more history I've read and watched and the more I've discovered about what actually happened on October 7th if the Israelis ran the Palestinians over the border in to Egypt forever whilst placing the West Bank population on final warning I'd probably wouldn't have a problem with it .

Good Luck to the Palestinians in Egypt too , they can't stand them either .

They might live to  regret October 7th , Gaza is the best deal they'll ever have .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012