Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 11:09:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 55933 times)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #900 on January 21, 2024, 01:11:18 pm by tyke1962 »

When a nation is subjected to it's people suffering atrocities such as this then all rules surrounded conflict go out of the window .

That's how Hamas justified their attack. How they had been treated in Gaza and the West Bank for the past 30 years. And the murder of thousands of women, children and babies in the current offensive - how many people did they rape?

Extremists excusing committing atrocities to justify committing atrocities. Welcome to the club tyke.
How many people did who rape?
How much land has Israel stolen/occupied?

Not according to this Arab - Israeli

https://youtu.be/R1cVsyUXxYM?si=Vnveo7vHoHDiAyPZ

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #901 on January 21, 2024, 01:34:45 pm by tyke1962 »
Hamas Terrorist under Israeli interrogation tells of his role in the October 7th massacre .

Not for the faint hearted .

https://youtu.be/GFVAOPSgwYo?si=w_bppQUYGzqwLiuG

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #902 on January 21, 2024, 11:45:05 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

BRR you are morose ! I don’t read your purile posts and I am not engaging with you, now do us all a favour and put your head in the Gas oven!
What an absolute puerile plonker  :lol:

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #903 on January 22, 2024, 01:14:04 am by BillyStubbsTears »
BRR you are morose ! I don’t read your purile posts and I am not engaging with you, now do us all a favour and put your head in the Gas oven!

Bit less of this please. It's f**king disgusting in any context. In this one it's way, way beyond acceptable.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #904 on January 22, 2024, 06:59:57 pm by Sprotyrover »

Bit less of this please. It's f**king disgusting in any context. In this one it's way, way beyond acceptable.
BRR liked  your post Billy well done!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #905 on January 25, 2024, 12:04:34 am by Bristol Red Rover »
The barefaced hypocrisy continues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7NKMMpZayw

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #906 on January 26, 2024, 07:00:39 pm by Sprotyrover »
They certainly put Israelis in their place!
The ICJ ordered Israel to take a series of measures against potentially genocidal acts against Palestinians in Gaza. These include measures not only on the battlefield but also against public incitement to genocide. It also ordered Israel to take "immediate and effective measures" to enable the provision of aid to people in Gaza.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #907 on January 27, 2024, 10:10:13 am by selby »
  The UN have sacked staff that joined in with the attack in October with Hamas on the Israeli settlements proof of which caused the USA to withdraw funding to the UN.
   Israel are not going to take any notice of court judgments and UN instructions they will prove them to be sterile entities, much the same as Russia has done in the Ukraine a war that is just as unjust and cruel that no outside influence has had any effect on since it started.
    The UN and Court of Justice just make people who want their political sympathies feel better, and achieve little except being a nice little earner for the elite.
   Russia and Israel have really completely ignored them and any judgments, as African countries by the dozen, Iran, Syria, Isis, North Korea, have and us and the USA have done for years, the only difference is Gaza is nearer home, is a religious war that has existed for thousands of years, is a total war with no give at all, and hits economies of the European countries and the fact that the muslim communities have infiltrated by mass emigration to Europe and the USA and infiltrated political parties while not assimilating other western cultures and forcing their culture on political parties and education and have played a political and media sympathy programme since they attacked Israel.
  The difference in the invasion of Ukraine, and world opinion, compared with the Gaza situation, one a no questions asked an attack on a sovereign countries agreed borders, and the other a response to an invasion of a countries sovereign  borders and inhuman acts against its population men, women, and children, begs the question why the difference?  Is it just the wo is me? or the better playing of the world media because they have over time infiltrated the political parties and law makers and education and media in the western world?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #908 on January 27, 2024, 10:23:18 am by SydneyRover »
Still got diarrhea then selby?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #909 on January 27, 2024, 10:35:45 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Why do people keep using terms like "the elite" and "the woke"?

Why can't they write what they mean? "People I don't like".

It's like when people used to say stuff was "PC" when what they actually meant was "Not being a Kitson like me".

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #910 on January 27, 2024, 11:37:51 am by ncRover »
The ICJ basically taking the UK approach. No calls for ceasefire from them it should be noted. But Israel has the right to defend itself against a terrorist organisation that murdered, raped and burned alive 1200 of its citizens. And has said it will do it again and again. And has also said that humanitarian aid will fund its jihad.

South Africa “we have to get involved” but are very selective with their world policing.

They do joint naval exercises with Russia and have said nothing of the genocidal activities in China involving the Uyghurs. Where they work in camps and the women are sterilised.

“Last year, out of 43 countries, only two in Africa, Eswatini and Liberia, signed a U.N. communique condemning China's policies in Xinjiang. In June, they signed again, but they are rare outliers.

South Africa, the continent's third-largest economy, neither signed the letter supporting China's position nor staked out a position critical of China. Analysts told VOA that South Africa — seen as the continent's leading democracy — has simply mostly remained silent on the issue.”

https://www.voanews.com/amp/why-african-nations-are-mostly-silent-on-china-s-rights-record-/6760590.html

This ticks a lot of boxes for genocide but I don’t think I’ve seen the usual crowd mention it on here. Thought leader Corbyn no tweets about it either.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #911 on January 27, 2024, 11:49:49 am by SydneyRover »
how much of that got mentioned in court nc?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #912 on January 27, 2024, 01:01:08 pm by Sprotyrover »
Read the Court transcript ya lazy whinging Pomm!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #914 on January 27, 2024, 01:22:09 pm by Sprotyrover »

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #915 on January 27, 2024, 01:52:42 pm by MachoMadness »
The ICJ basically taking the UK approach. No calls for ceasefire from them it should be noted. But Israel has the right to defend itself against a terrorist organisation that murdered, raped and burned alive 1200 of its citizens. And has said it will do it again and again. And has also said that humanitarian aid will fund its jihad.

South Africa “we have to get involved” but are very selective with their world policing.

They do joint naval exercises with Russia and have said nothing of the genocidal activities in China involving the Uyghurs. Where they work in camps and the women are sterilised.

“Last year, out of 43 countries, only two in Africa, Eswatini and Liberia, signed a U.N. communique condemning China's policies in Xinjiang. In June, they signed again, but they are rare outliers.

South Africa, the continent's third-largest economy, neither signed the letter supporting China's position nor staked out a position critical of China. Analysts told VOA that South Africa — seen as the continent's leading democracy — has simply mostly remained silent on the issue.”

https://www.voanews.com/amp/why-african-nations-are-mostly-silent-on-china-s-rights-record-/6760590.html

This ticks a lot of boxes for genocide but I don’t think I’ve seen the usual crowd mention it on here. Thought leader Corbyn no tweets about it either.

Running this kind of whataboutery for a country that has just been found to have a case to answer for genocide is strange behaviour. China has been under sanctions from the West for years over its genocide of the Uyghurs. The West is actively funding and supporting the genocide in Palestine. That's the difference.

The West will cut off aid based on Israeli claims about a fraction of a percent of UNRWA staff, but when presented with direct video and audio evidence of Israeli war crimes - bombing hospitals, murdering civilians, desecrating holy sites, digging up cemeteries, abducting children and subjecting them to torture, rape, and so on - all of a sudden we can't rush to judgments, and these things are complicated, and it's all Hamas fault anyway.

I think if any prominent figure from any major party had the moral courage to try and apply any kind of diplomatic pressure to Israel whatsoever, you'd see far fewer protests and much less anger on the streets. Our body politic is already trying to hold China to account - so why would people protest? Imagine if that same pressure was applied to Israel. Imagine if we stopped Netanyahu back channeling funds to Hamas - that'd be a start.

The fact that the Uyghurs only ever get brought up when trying to excuse Muslims being wiped out in the occupied territories is grotesque, by the way. Start a thread on the Uyghurs, write your MP, do some protesting if you care so strongly about it.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #916 on January 27, 2024, 05:30:14 pm by Sprotyrover »
There are 13,000 UNWRA staff in Gaza all no on a nice little earner at our expense, 12 identified soo far as taking part in the attack, that is just the tip of the Iceberg, stop their wages stop their supply and give an ultimatum, they between then wil know the exact locations of every Israeli Hostage in Gaza,Give em 24 hours! But get a wiring diagram of the Management and sack them immediately!

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #917 on January 27, 2024, 06:37:27 pm by ncRover »
Thanks MM.

It is hypocritical from SA, you can’t deny that.

I’ll reflect on what you’ve said though, I likely have a few blind spots on the whole issue.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #918 on January 27, 2024, 08:08:15 pm by SydneyRover »

The only thing that matters is the ruling sprot, keep that central to everything you think about.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #919 on January 27, 2024, 09:26:01 pm by Sprotyrover »

The only thing that matters is the ruling sprot, keep that central to everything you think about.
[/quot
Why?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #920 on January 27, 2024, 09:38:17 pm by MachoMadness »
Thanks MM.

It is hypocritical from SA, you can’t deny that.

I’ll reflect on what you’ve said though, I likely have a few blind spots on the whole issue.
It is - they are in a trade agreement with Russia. All being fair they should be putting pressure on the rest of the BRICS group to at least apply some pressure to Russia and China. Ultimately they are small potatoes next to those two nations so not sure how well that would work out.

I appreciate you being fair minded on the issue, at least. A few on this thread could do with following your example, but sadly I think a few posters get a bit too giddy at the thought of Muslims being killed, frankly.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #921 on January 28, 2024, 11:49:51 am by Sprotyrover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #922 on January 28, 2024, 12:02:54 pm by SydneyRover »
so what's your point sprot?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #923 on January 28, 2024, 12:21:37 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Accusing SA of hypocrisy is missing the point. There is anyway a huge difference between what Russia is doing and what Israel is doing. But,  the key point being missed by a few here is apartheid,  racial genocide. That is SAs personal history. So that is why they, of all nations,  are right to have taken the case to the court. And then multiply it by several times as Israel was the major sponsor of the Apartheid Regime in SA. I wonder why they were?

Keep up.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #924 on January 29, 2024, 12:42:02 pm by Sprotyrover »
so what's your point sprot?
I was just updating you on what your fellow  ‘Wet Lettuces’were up to in you adopted homeland!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 03:37:45 pm by Sprotyrover »

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #925 on January 29, 2024, 03:27:53 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
What are the happy clappy Zionists Starmer and Sunak saying about the ICJ ruling?

It appears that without immediate u-turns they are complicit with or even guilty of genocide in their vociferous support for Netanyahu, and continuing facilitating IDF action eg still selling arms to them.

To be labelled as international terrorists might not be a plus for electioneering.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 03:32:16 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #926 on January 29, 2024, 03:49:54 pm by ncRover »
What are the happy clappy Zionists Starmer and Sunak saying about the ICJ ruling?

It appears that without immediate u-turns they are complicit with or even guilty of genocide in their vociferous support for Netanyahu, and continuing facilitating IDF action eg still selling arms to them.

To be labelled as international terrorists might not be a plus for electioneering.

The ICJ said that Israel should work to prevent acts of genocide, not that they are currently committing genocide didn’t it?

There’s quite a few extreme Israelis who aren’t helping the situation. But like with Hamas and the Palestinians, this doesn’t represent the entire mood of their people.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 03:54:23 pm by ncRover »

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #927 on January 29, 2024, 04:38:26 pm by albie »
ncRover,

The ICJ ruling was never going to decide that acts of genocide were being committed at this stage.
It was a preliminary hearing to determine whether there is a case to answer....and there is!

The process of considering further detailed evidence will take some time, probably years.
The importance of the ruling is that it places third party suppliers to Israel under notice that acts of complicity should be avoided.

No-one was expecting the deranged Israeli government to change tack, unless and until the international community reacts by sanctioning Israel for non compliance.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #928 on January 29, 2024, 04:50:32 pm by SydneyRover »
And of course all those party to the genocide convention must do all they can in the prevention of it.

''Genocide was first recognised as a crime under international law in 1946 by the United Nations General Assembly (A/RES/96-I). It was codified as an independent crime in the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (the Genocide Convention)''

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml#:~:text=Genocide%20was%20first%20recognised%20as,Genocide%20(the%20Genocide%20Convention).

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #929 on January 29, 2024, 05:00:09 pm by selby »
  I will give it you Syd and Billy you suffer well, you have both been at it for years, and now the Rovers are at Billy on the other forum.
  Just have a break and forget your morbid lives, enjoy it while you can you will be a slave or dead shortly if some predictions are correct.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012