Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 10:26:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 55925 times)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #1020 on February 15, 2024, 05:42:43 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
You have to think more about why so many of our politicians and government are backing Israel. This vid by Doubledown News highlights a trail of power that Israel has in Britain, basically they have access to your NHS data, Police data and much much more. A government giving this amount of power away is not working for its people. Johnson is connectred, Sunak and wife are very connected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDuIVcWH2-U

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1021 on February 15, 2024, 05:47:42 pm by Sprotyrover »
Oborne is a voice of reason on the whole middle east question, from the start of this recent episode, NNK.

Also interesting is that the SNP have put in a ceasefire motion to be considered in the HoC shortly.
It will not pass, but it will show if people will deviate from their party line.

A free vote is the only reasonable approach on the issue.
[/quote
The only issue I have with his allegations is that UNWRA immediately sacked 12 Staff! There is no smoke without fire Albie.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1022 on February 15, 2024, 05:57:05 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
What issue do you have Sproty?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #1023 on February 15, 2024, 11:34:25 pm by MachoMadness »
That Oborne video is eloquent and succinct. And he's hardly some tofu eating leftie.

So all of a sudden, just as the ICJ rules they have a case to answer for genocide, the IDF magic up a completely unsubstantiated dossier about the UNRWA, who they have wanted rid of for ages as it acts as the de facto welfare state in Gaza. Right.

Time and time and time again during this war, Israel has lied or made completely unsubstantiated claims that it refuses to allow to be investigated. Enough suckers believe them, and the news cycle moves on. By the time it's revealed Israel was lying, everyone has forgotten. This is complete rogue state stuff, but because they're our mates, we're allowing it to happen. How the f**k are we in the West expected to isolate Russia or China and highlight their human rights abuses when we are complicit in something just as bad, if not worse?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1024 on February 16, 2024, 11:11:20 am by Sprotyrover »
Why did UNWRA instantly sack 12 staff, if it is all a fabrication?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1025 on February 16, 2024, 11:44:54 am by Ldr »

If your in disagreement with BRR you know you’re on the right side of history

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1026 on February 16, 2024, 05:24:18 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Lots of reasons are possible, and likely. So tell me how many of those 12 have evidence against them. And then tell me why support was withdrawn by the US and UK and others for humanitarian aid when about 4 out of 12000 workers have even a sniff of suspicion.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #1027 on February 17, 2024, 12:20:50 pm by MachoMadness »
Because they sacked them completely without due process, as they later admitted. The Israeli claims have never been investigated or substantiated to this day.

It's not hard to imagine why a charity that relies on international funding would do that, in the middle of a geopolitical shitstorm.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1028 on February 18, 2024, 01:49:45 pm by Sprotyrover »
Because they sacked them completely without due process, as they later admitted. The Israeli claims have never been investigated or substantiated to this day.

It's not hard to imagine why a charity that relies on international funding would do that, in the middle of a geopolitical shitstorm.
The Israelis have briefed the various heads of government and shared their information with them, it is highly unlikely they will share it with the press or members of a 4th tier football forum ! https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/02/17/israel-claims-dozens-unrwa-staff-took-part-october-7-attack/
And they will continue to clear up Gaza and there will be a reckoning for the Thousands they have identified.
The only ceasefire I see them accepting is totally neutral UN troops setting up a Humanitarian Zone, the only folks going in are disarmed and then it’s a case of Israel sorting the Die hards out!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1029 on February 18, 2024, 02:46:58 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Sproty,  believing a government that has been proven to lie about its actions eg the hospital and reported Hamas HQ,  esp when using pics of something unrelated to evidence it, is a tad foolish. I wait to see the specific charges around these people Israel causes.

Meanwhile, getting funding withdrawn from at the very worst an overwhelming humanitarian organisation is sick. More so with the decades old desire for the elimination of that organisation purely due to it supporting Palestinians. And there, with evidence, we are back to flat out blatent genocide, something you and Netanyahu appear to sit comfortably with.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1030 on February 18, 2024, 04:49:18 pm by Sprotyrover »
Sorry Chum I have no influence over Mr Netanyahu or any other Israeli for that matter, I am entitled to have an opinion on a 4th Tier Football forum and My opinion has been stated, this is how things will pan out.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1031 on February 18, 2024, 05:21:40 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Entitled to have an opinion, and voice it, and be called out on talking shite.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1032 on February 18, 2024, 05:23:29 pm by selby »
  Why would Israel stop now, they know if the boot was on the other foot there would be dancing in the streets all over the world as it was when Hamas first attacked, and they have their foot on their neck, and a reluctance of any backing from their mates over the hill,  Egypt looking as though they are having nothing to do with any refugees, great mates they have got.
  More than the refugees are they more worried about the discovery of tunnels under the border and any complicity with
 Hamas in the Raffa area.
  Israel know they have to flatten them, and then go after the leaders wherever they are.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1033 on February 18, 2024, 06:06:55 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
"Wherever they are". Obviously hidden in the bodies of 6 year olds. Hack em out with knives, or shrapnel eh Selby. No doubt you'd hack into the first child there?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1034 on February 18, 2024, 06:52:22 pm by Sprotyrover »
"Wherever they are". Obviously hidden in the bodies of 6 year olds. Hack em out with knives, or shrapnel eh Selby. No doubt you'd hack into the first child there?
No I think you will find they are in Qatar
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 09:49:05 am by Sprotyrover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1035 on February 18, 2024, 09:15:43 pm by SydneyRover »
  Why would Israel stop now, they know if the boot was on the other foot there would be dancing in the streets all over the world as it was when Hamas first attacked, and they have their foot on their neck, and a reluctance of any backing from their mates over the hill,  Egypt looking as though they are having nothing to do with any refugees, great mates they have got.
  More than the refugees are they more worried about the discovery of tunnels under the border and any complicity with
 Hamas in the Raffa area.
  Israel know they have to flatten them, and then go after the leaders wherever they are.

sorry about the cricket selby

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1036 on February 19, 2024, 10:05:22 am by selby »
  Yes Syd, more important, we were poor.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1037 on February 19, 2024, 10:43:16 am by SydneyRover »
More on the long game ........

''THE NEW YORK Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times’s coverage of Israel’s war on Gaza showed a consistent bias against Palestinians, according to an Intercept analysis of major media coverage.

The print media outlets, which play an influential role in shaping U.S. views of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, paid little attention to the unprecedented impact of Israel’s siege and bombing campaign on both children and journalists in the Gaza Strip'' ..........................

https://theintercept.com/2024/01/09/newspapers-israel-palestine-bias-new-york-times/

similar in Oz media

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1038 on February 19, 2024, 10:56:17 am by Ldr »
Memo to Hamas, if you act stupid, expect pain…….

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1039 on February 19, 2024, 12:33:39 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Are you saying the tens of thousands of murdered children lying beneath rubble for several months had political memberships, real bullets in real guns, had been digging tunnels with their beach spades, had been fully trained in the manufacture of deadly rocketry etc?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1040 on February 19, 2024, 12:45:48 pm by Ldr »
Are you saying the tens of thousands of murdered children lying beneath rubble for several months had political memberships, real bullets in real guns, had been digging tunnels with their beach spades, had been fully trained in the manufacture of deadly rocketry etc?

Show me where I said that

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1041 on February 19, 2024, 03:33:04 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

You referred to the pain. That is the pain.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1042 on February 19, 2024, 03:34:34 pm by Ldr »

If you want to make that connection in your head that’s on you

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1043 on February 19, 2024, 09:18:58 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Go on, tell what the connection in your head was?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1044 on February 19, 2024, 09:58:54 pm by Ldr »

Go on, tell what the connection in your head was?

The only connection was to paraphrase red dwarf

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1045 on February 20, 2024, 07:39:46 am by ncRover »
Does any anti-Israel voice on here think that Hamas should just release the hostages?

I don’t think I’ve seen any of you mention it. In practical terms, that’s your ceasefire right there. Like Selby said, no amount of protest over here is going to deter Israel.

Taking civilian hostages as part of war goes against international law.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1046 on February 20, 2024, 08:10:22 am by SydneyRover »
I'd stop listening to selby nc.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1047 on February 20, 2024, 08:24:40 am by Ldr »
Does any anti-Israel voice on here think that Hamas should just release the hostages?

I don’t think I’ve seen any of you mention it. In practical terms, that’s your ceasefire right there. Like Selby said, no amount of protest over here is going to deter Israel.

Taking civilian hostages as part of war goes against international law.

Pro Palestine has been the celebrity cause of the left for so long they can’t see anything in balance towards it any more

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1048 on February 20, 2024, 11:40:35 am by SydneyRover »
I'd stop listening to selby nc.

And my reason for saying this is that this answer below and others is what you get ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Me

''Selby my credentials on Israel are there for anyone to see in my back catalogue, unless of course you have have forgotten our previous discussion.

There are two issues here, the defeat of the tories and justice for Palestine, I want both, what do you want?

Selby

''Certainly not bothered at all whether Labour or Tories govern this country, none in my lifetime have made any difference to my life, and I am certainly not bothered about a spat that has been going on for thousands of years off and on, and has got every major politician stumped in the world at the moment Syd.
  In fact the Rovers result next Saturday holds more interest to me really''

Or it could be something about fishing or having a ride on mower or making lots of money????

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1049 on February 20, 2024, 01:01:52 pm by selby »
  Thought I was quite eloquent there Syd and hope you have finally tumbled that I don't give a flying fig what you think about me.
  How's the neighbours, got that  move away yet?  All that room over there and you land next door. poor things.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012