Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 10:27:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 55927 times)

selby

• VSC Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #1200 on March 20, 2024, 08:18:55 pm by selby »
   They are really re-balancing things at about 3000 to 1 and getting longer odds at the moment BRR, but I suppose it doesn't matter when your a leader at the end of a phone giving it the ra ra in another country who thinks others sacrifice is worth while while they live it up miles from the firing line.
   Can you imagine following B******S like that.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1201 on March 20, 2024, 09:58:04 pm by Sprotyrover »
It’s similar to Hitler Ringing General Von Paulus a few days before he surrendered the 6th German Army at Stalingrad and promoting him to field Marshal and adding” you are doing a wonderful job fighting to the last man! Just remember no German Field Marshall has ever surrendered his force to the enemy,”

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1202 on March 21, 2024, 04:02:30 am by Bristol Red Rover »
   They are really re-balancing things at about 3000 to 1 and getting longer odds at the moment BRR, but I suppose it doesn't matter when your a leader at the end of a phone giving it the ra ra in another country who thinks others sacrifice is worth while while they live it up miles from the firing line.
My point is there are a growing number of people ready to kill Israelis. The current genocide is real, the victory is further away each day, the insanity of Israel is consistent.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1203 on March 21, 2024, 03:27:19 pm by selby »
At 3000 to 1 they want to pack it in BRR.  Iran are pushing them on, Egypt, Syria, and the Lebanon are just idly watching over the borders not making a move, in fact building walls to stop an overspill not in our back yard, the Chinese are re-educating them in the desert, and India don't like the ones they are stuck with, and them in North Africa can't get on with each other never mind the rest of the world, while running about with Rocket launches and toyota pick ups with what looks like a third of the worlds heavy machine guns on the back. and when they get a good hiding pull the wo is me suffering faces.
  So what is it they have got that attracts you to Palestine when you have never come up supporting the rest? and why are their near  neighbour brothers  just playing token support and making noises while making sure they keep them at arms length, what's in it for them?
 And why is it less of a crime against humanity for the Russians to invade a country and fire their latest Hypersonic missiles indiscriminately at civilian areas? is it a quieter subject because you know the sex and travel answer from Putin and he will mean it?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 09:47:43 am by selby »

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1204 on March 21, 2024, 04:23:40 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
First, Ukraine are the indiscrimate ones, with NATO weapons and old stock, including petal mines. Not saying Russia are clean that way but far far cleaner than Ukraine. The US wanted and created this proxy war, if you can't see that, do some research on a wide variety of neutral, pro western, pro Russian resources. Not nearly comparable situations,  you know that though. The last line, explain, be specific. Anyway, on topic...

You ignored all I said before. I refer you to that.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1205 on March 21, 2024, 10:38:38 pm by Sprotyrover »
My point is there are a growing number of people ready to kill Israelis. The current genocide is real, the victory is further away each day, the insanity of Israel is consistent.
I would argue that the number of people who are wanting to kill Israelis is growing due to the high birth rates in Muslim countries!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1206 on March 21, 2024, 11:20:31 pm by selby »
  And the hate S**T their parents, education and religion hammer into them from the day they are born SR.  Nobody is born to think that way.
  And then there are the people like BRR who think it's great, and don't realise the radicals hate them as much as the Jews.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1207 on March 21, 2024, 11:34:38 pm by SydneyRover »
looks like the EU and the US have had enough of netanyahu

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1208 on March 22, 2024, 07:42:46 am by Bristol Red Rover »
  And the hate S**T their parents, education and religion hammer into them from the day they are born SR.  Nobody is born to think that way.
  And then there are the people like BRR who think it's great, and don't realise the radicals hate them as much as the Jews.
Would that be Jews,  or Israelis?

No one is born that way,  you are totally correct. Where we seem to differ is you saying it's indoctrination that radicalised Palestinians, where I put more weight on people's experience of being bombed, having friends and relatives including your children, butchered and murdered and tortured and maimed, having homes stolen,  homes destroyed,  water sources stolen etc etc.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1209 on March 22, 2024, 10:00:11 am by selby »
  My mother and father had that with the Germans BRR but I can't remember going to school, where by the way most male and some female teachers had just a few years before been part of the armed forces fighting for a free world, and being taught to hate everyone and thing German.
  It was not a subject, the free world doing such a good job of conciliation and education that forty odd years later Communism fell in that part of the world peacefully, because their subjects could visibly see over the wall what true aspiration to be better off and have a better life rather than follow the doctrine of the East could bring to your life.
  Like the Russian soldier interviewed at the start of the Ukrainian war saying, "We were told you had nothing but you have everything, we have nothing at home".

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1210 on March 22, 2024, 10:52:29 am by Sprotyrover »
Re The Palestinians can you give me an example of when they did not start a war! 1937? 1967? 1973?
2023?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1211 on March 22, 2024, 10:53:40 am by SydneyRover »
Hate certainly is a problem aye?

''West Yorkshire police are investigating alleged racist comments made by the Conservative party donor Frank Hester about Diane Abbott at a meeting in 2019.

The force said it was working to establish whether a crime had been committed after the businessman allegedly said that Abbott, Britain’s longest-serving black MP, made “you want to hate all black women” and that she “should be shot”''

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/mar/22/police-investigate-alleged-racist-remarks-by-frank-hester

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1212 on March 22, 2024, 11:18:49 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Re The Palestinians can you give me an example of when they did not start a war! 1937? 1967? 1973?
2023?
You've not thought this through. What do you call it when a force forcibly removes you from your home, kills you if you refuse. What do you call it when you are shot at and killed for peacefully demonstrated against an occupying force. Etc.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1213 on March 22, 2024, 11:25:13 am by Ldr »
2023?
You've not thought this through. What do you call it when a force forcibly removes you from your home, kills you if you refuse. What do you call it when you are shot at and killed for peacefully demonstrated against an occupying force. Etc.

Maybe ask some Ukrainians?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1214 on March 22, 2024, 12:36:07 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
2023?

Maybe ask some Ukrainians?
Nah, Ukrainians never went near Gaza or the West Bank. I'm fairly sure of that.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1215 on March 22, 2024, 12:54:16 pm by selby »
  Or most Jewish communities throughout Europe and the middle East, and you could also ask what they feel like in places like London at the moment every weekend.
  BRR most pilots the Israeli Air force had in their earlier wars quoted were Russian and disaffected eastern Europeans escaping communism and persecution in their own countries, many of the Jews that fought for the allies in the second world war returned to their country of birth to find their homes and belongings confiscated with no recourse to regain their property, especially in Poland where they lost a court ruling not that long ago about compensation for lost assets of the families houses, art woks etc.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1216 on March 22, 2024, 01:11:44 pm by wilts rover »
2023?

Yes every year except the ones you have mentioned - and most of those are wrong (the Arab revolt began in 1936, there was no Palestinian Force involved in 1967 or 1973).

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1217 on March 22, 2024, 01:21:38 pm by wilts rover »
  Or most Jewish communities throughout Europe and the middle East, and you could also ask what they feel like in places like London at the moment every weekend.
  BRR most pilots the Israeli Air force had in their earlier wars quoted were Russian and disaffected eastern Europeans escaping communism and persecution in their own countries, many of the Jews that fought for the allies in the second world war returned to their country of birth to find their homes and belongings confiscated with no recourse to regain their property, especially in Poland where they lost a court ruling not that long ago about compensation for lost assets of the families houses, art woks etc.

Well these members of the London Jewish community seem quite angry that other people are using them as cover for their own hatred rather than acknowledging that thousands of Jews oppose what Netanyahu is doing and how he is doing it. Is that what you meant?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 01:24:40 pm by wilts rover »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1218 on March 22, 2024, 02:34:03 pm by Sprotyrover »
2023?
Answer the question don’t avoid it?
Who started those Wars?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1219 on March 22, 2024, 02:37:46 pm by Sprotyrover »
2023?

Yes every year except the ones you have mentioned - and most of those are wrong (the Arab revolt began in 1936, there was no Palestinian Force involved in 1967 or 1973).
Sorry Wilts typo should have been 1947, and of course I know when the Arab revolt Started, by the way who was the British Officer who cut his teeth in the Arab revolt, I have asked you this before, you will need a trip to a library!

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1220 on March 22, 2024, 03:44:43 pm by ravenrover »
Would they be Russian and Eastern European Jews?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1221 on March 22, 2024, 03:56:35 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
2023?

Sorry Wilts typo should have been 1947, and of course I know when the Arab revolt Started, by the way who was the British Officer who cut his teeth in the Arab revolt, I have asked you this before, you will need a trip to a library!
Did you not read WR reply to you? Nor able to understand what I said to you? Have a try.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1222 on March 22, 2024, 04:18:07 pm by wilts rover »
2023?

Haha, don't worry I have been to the archives instead. Go online and search for GSM Palestine clasp awards and you will see what I came up with.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1223 on March 22, 2024, 05:29:20 pm by Sprotyrover »
2023?

Haha, don't worry I have been to the archives instead. Go online and search for GSM Palestine clasp awards and you will see what I came up with.
It was pre 1945, anyway it’s difficult and I admire your tenacity, it was Major General Orde Wingate, creator of the Chindits. His Biography is a good read!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1224 on March 22, 2024, 08:05:29 pm by wilts rover »
2023?

It was pre 1945, anyway it’s difficult and I admire your tenacity, it was Major General Orde Wingate, creator of the Chindits. His Biography is a good read!

No problem. I used to work for Forces War Records (I even helped a few other members out with their research) and I did transcribe the GSM Palestine Clasp medal rolls. Unfortunately under the terms of my redundancy when Ancestry took us over and closed us down I can't pass anything onto you (or anyone else) but go research the original awards online. That's my work.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1225 on March 23, 2024, 12:05:53 am by Sprotyrover »
I might take you up on that Wilts, thanks

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #1226 on March 24, 2024, 09:36:49 am by DRFC_AjA »
  Slowly Israel are taking down Hamas now, they just need to keep it going, and when Hamas are asking for fifty named terrorists in exchange for one Israeli armed forces reserve woman Israel are quite happy to say no and keep things going.
  Hamas seem to think they are still relevant and are willing on their side to keep their subjects in misery.

I never thought I would lose respect for somebody over a single   post and whilst I am at it  i hate all the shorters and those that support it out there and the Pension funds etc that lend their stock out (so it's "double bubble"  for Selby)  to drive down the shares of British Companies in a curry hurry so they can be taken over by foreigners

Don't know how a subject about Israel got into short selling but now you're talking my language. Short selling is arguably necessary for an orderly market. If you think a company is really good and want to back it and and enjoy potential wealth you can buy shares. If you think the opposite and a company is overpriced you should be able to sell it. British companies get taken over because they are garbage and lack innovation. ARK being one of the few exception

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1227 on March 25, 2024, 08:50:44 pm by SydneyRover »
The first real chance of a breakthrough since the increase in hostilities began.

''Israel isolated as UN security council demands immediate ceasefire in Gaza
Palestinian ambassador hails ‘vote for humanity to prevail’ after US abstains, raising hopes for breakthrough in hostage talks''

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/25/un-gaza-ceasefire-vote

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #1228 on April 01, 2024, 09:45:55 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I wonder if all these protesters are going to be called antisemitic too...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68705643

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1229 on April 01, 2024, 11:26:02 pm by SydneyRover »
Looks as though netanyahu wants to start ww3 with the powers to ban media he doesn't want the people of Israel to see and boming who the hell he wants.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012