Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 12:21:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 55960 times)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #1230 on April 01, 2024, 11:48:58 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
What he gets up to in his personal life iis up to him, though something does need to be done if it's genuinely not consensual.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1231 on April 02, 2024, 07:23:50 am by Sprotyrover »
Looks as though netanyahu wants to start ww3 with the powers to ban media he doesn't want the people of Israel to see and boming who the hell he wants.
I didn’t know he was a bomer too Syd!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1232 on April 02, 2024, 08:37:34 am by SydneyRover »
all the paddants are back in town I see

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #1233 on April 03, 2024, 09:49:28 am by MachoMadness »
So the ICJ tells Israel to stop blocking aid from reaching people in Gaza. Then Israel launches a series of very public targeted airstrikes on aid convoys, killing foreign aid workers. This causes aid ships and convoys to turn around and retreat from Gaza out of fear. Pretty transparent what Israel is doing here, with these "accidental" air strikes that take out three separate vehicles with surgical precision.

3 of the murdered workers were British, so Sunak calls up Netanyahu and tells him it's "intolerable"... but then we're continuing to arm Israel with the weapons they're using to murder British civilians (in addition to the thousands of dead Palestinians). Labour confirms they'd continue to arm Israel as well. So it seems we actually will tolerate it.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1234 on April 03, 2024, 01:37:14 pm by selby »
  Macho, you do realise that Israel have the third largest weapons industry in the world behind the USA and Russia don't you.
  All we would be doing is putting our own workers out of work, meanwhile Hamas and other Islamic terrorist organisations have soaked up arms from Russia and China and every arms manufacturer willing to supply them, and no doubt the French and any other manufacturer would step straight in and supply what we don't.
  It's big bucks morals don't come into it, its sound bites for a couple of days. 

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1235 on April 03, 2024, 01:55:07 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
  Macho, you do realise that Israel have the third largest weapons industry in the world behind the USA and Russia don't you.
  All we would be doing is putting our own workers out of work, meanwhile Hamas and other Islamic terrorist organisations have soaked up arms from Russia and China and every arms manufacturer willing to supply them, and no doubt the French and any other manufacturer would step straight in and supply what we don't.
  It's big bucks morals don't come into it, its sound bites for a couple of days. 
It's not soundbites, it's lives. Bucks before morals eh? Mental. Can I rob you?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1236 on April 03, 2024, 02:02:44 pm by selby »
  You can try

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1237 on April 03, 2024, 02:08:58 pm by selby »
  Some might be wondering what security guards are doing on a charity convoy in a foreign country and a war zone, it could be the £300 to £500 a day tax free they would expect companies to pay them.
  The companies that hire them are on a good screw, but of course some might do it out of love.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1238 on April 03, 2024, 05:49:01 pm by wilts rover »
  Some might be wondering what security guards are doing on a charity convoy in a foreign country and a war zone, it could be the £300 to £500 a day tax free they would expect companies to pay them.
  The companies that hire them are on a good screw, but of course some might do it out of love.

Doesn't stop you being murdered by the IDF tho.

Still the apologists for the Israeli Army atrocities will find a way to excuse it.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1239 on April 03, 2024, 06:27:51 pm by selby »
 one armed Hamas gun man was in the convoy, they didn't know what vehicle

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #1240 on April 03, 2024, 07:27:47 pm by Iberian Red »

Even the Israeli military have posted it was a case of misidentification, yet you still peddle your bigoted attempts at justifying the murder of 7 aid workers.

You really are a man of zero morals.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1241 on April 03, 2024, 09:15:22 pm by selby »
  I am not trying to justify anything, it was a report by a surveyance expert on a news cast at lunch saying that Gaza is the most watched area on Earth at the moment  with drones, satellite, and fixed cameras and that is what the Israeli's picked up on.
   Are you saying there is no likely hood of a gun man being identified among the group?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1242 on April 03, 2024, 09:51:48 pm by SydneyRover »
  I am not trying to justify anything, it was a report by a surveyance expert on a news cast at lunch saying that Gaza is the most watched area on Earth at the moment  with drones, satellite, and fixed cameras and that is what the Israeli's picked up on.
   Are you saying there is no likely hood of a gun man being identified among the group?

Yet with all this equipment they can't tell the difference between their own people surrendering with white flags in the open and they have their photographs?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1243 on April 03, 2024, 10:11:41 pm by SydneyRover »

You sound like netanyahu's mouthpiece selby

''The World Central Kitchen has described the seven aid workers who were killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza as the “very best of humanity”. Three British nationals, an Australian, a Polish national, an American-Canadian dual citizen and a Palestinian were killed when their convoy was hit as it was leaving the Deir al-Balah warehouse on Monday.

Here is what is known about the victims:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/03/pressure-grows-on-israel-over-gaza-tactics-after-foreign-aid-worker-deaths

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1244 on April 04, 2024, 12:40:56 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Excellent vid looking at the wet Israeli response to killing aid workers. Specifically the Channel 4 interview with David Mencer. Also a sharp take on things from around 8 mins by Dalia Gebrial.

https://youtu.be/xSl-F7iU6z4?si=iJ9CYDy7eUH5paM_

What do you understand from this Selby? Sproty,  or other pro Israelis too.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1245 on April 04, 2024, 02:19:25 pm by selby »
  What I don't understand is that it has been going on for years and nobody gave a a fig because it was Muslim on Muslim
   Assad , Isis, the Iraq and Iran war using chemical weapons, Turkey hammering the Kurds for years, Saudi and Iran having spats, Saudi and Lebanon millions killed although not noticed so much because they breed  like flies which is encouraged by their religious leaders  to undermine and overcome western society, and use it as a weapon and not a muff from the left wingers on here or anywhere else and many more atrocities murders and crimes against human race  being committed than in Gaza.
  Where were you? Why didn't people spend the weekend marching up and down pissing into the wind in London then? why has Bristol,  Syd and the rest suddenly woken up to the cries of wo is me because Israel are involved, did they even realise the rest was going on because factions in this country undermining our structure kept quiet, so it didn't concern them then, was it because they couldn't gain anything politically for their lefty views?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1246 on April 04, 2024, 02:24:05 pm by Ldr »
  What I don't understand is that it has been going on for years and nobody gave a a fig because it was Muslim on Muslim
   Assad , Isis, the Iraq and Iran war using chemical weapons, Turkey hammering the Kurds for years, Saudi and Iran having spats, Saudi and Lebanon millions killed although not noticed so much because they breed  like flies which is encouraged by their religious leaders  to undermine and overcome western society, and use it as a weapon and not a muff from the left wingers on here or anywhere else and many more atrocities murders and crimes against human race  being committed than in Gaza.
  Where were you? Why didn't people spend the weekend marching up and down pissing into the wind in London then? why has Bristol,  Syd and the rest suddenly woken up to the cries of wo is me because Israel are involved, did they even realise the rest was going on because factions in this country undermining our structure kept quiet, so it didn't concern them then, was it because they couldn't gain anything politically for their lefty views?

Because the guardian didn’t tell them to?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #1247 on April 04, 2024, 02:59:34 pm by MachoMadness »

Because the guardian didn’t tell them to?
Can't imagine why people weren't on here posting about the Iran/Iraq war in 1980. A real headscratcher that one.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1248 on April 04, 2024, 03:12:28 pm by Sprotyrover »
It’s a war and one side Hamas doesn’t abide by the rules of war, this sort of stuff was always going Happen it’s is easy to end the conflict Hamas merely has to hand over the hostages, world opinion will then force Israel to call a Ceasfire and start negotiations, its simple really!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1249 on April 04, 2024, 04:45:34 pm by selby »
It's not simple because people don't recognise the threat the radical Islamic factions pose, the lefties don't realise they are just as much hated as me by those factions and would be treated just the same way beheaded, subjugated, or traded.
  Don't think for one minute they are not here in this country and throughout Europe, and will gradually take over local government  political parties, and the civil service.
  When you educate youngsters to hate from the day they were born, you end up with a hateful population and the religious leaders, some in this country are hell bent on carrying on their crusade and are being allowed to spread their hate., hence the situation the world finds itself in, and millions gobble the tripe they pedal.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1250 on April 04, 2024, 06:08:24 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
I was in Turkey/Kurdistan in 1981 when things were tense to say the least. Beyond that, I've kept abreast of the various conflicts there. It's all very complex for sure.

The US creating and feeding ISIS and their offshoots isn't helping. Blair and his weapons of mass destruction saga didn't help either.

There are gangsters the world over, state gangsters and those lower down the pecking order, that create mayhem, that rob, abuse and kill ordinary folks. Yes Turkey, Saudi are terrible. Israel and their backers are among the worst when you are looking at outside interference. The brainwashing of their population is insane - see that vid I linked to above for instance.

Saying if Hamas released the hostages etc and things will get sorted by the international community is bizarre. This has been going on for decades, the international community has done diddly squat. Why would they change?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1251 on April 04, 2024, 06:24:24 pm by wilts rover »

Yes. In a convoy in which the IDF had been given full idenification and travel details.

It's been 6 months since 200+ hostages have been captured by terrorists. Why is it in 'the most watched country on earth' almost none have been released by military action and several killed by their own airstrikes? Do you not think your 'experts' might not be as expert as you think?

And are you also saying that Israeli Army apologists dont lie to jusitfy the IDF atrocities?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1252 on April 04, 2024, 06:31:05 pm by wilts rover »
It's not simple because people don't recognise the threat the radical Islamic factions pose, the lefties don't realise they are just as much hated as me by those factions and would be treated just the same way beheaded, subjugated, or traded.
  Don't think for one minute they are not here in this country and throughout Europe, and will gradually take over local government  political parties, and the civil service.
  When you educate youngsters to hate from the day they were born, you end up with a hateful population and the religious leaders, some in this country are hell bent on carrying on their crusade and are being allowed to spread their hate., hence the situation the world finds itself in, and millions gobble the tripe they pedal.

Agreed Selby. There are some people in this country hell bent on carrying on their crusade & being allowed to spread their hate. Not all of them, in fact not many of them, being Muslim.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1253 on April 04, 2024, 08:25:23 pm by selby »
  Only a few Wilts? head in sand comes to mind.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1254 on April 04, 2024, 09:43:22 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Crusade... that's a weirdo Christian invasion thing, isn't it? Where was it they invaded? Who sponsored it? Why? Are we still celebrating it?

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #1255 on April 04, 2024, 10:14:06 pm by Iberian Red »

Agreed Selby. There are some people in this country hell bent on carrying on their crusade & being allowed to spread their hate. Not all of them, in fact not many of them, being Muslim.

Ah,the embarrassing defending of the Cenotaph.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #1256 on April 04, 2024, 10:15:02 pm by Iberian Red »
  Only a few Wilts? head in sand comes to mind.

Whoosh moment incoming soon.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1257 on April 04, 2024, 10:31:07 pm by SydneyRover »

they're all the same

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1258 on April 05, 2024, 12:16:08 pm by Sprotyrover »

they're all the same
Australian Black Angus Beef is lovely too! Though I was a bit wary at first as I thought it might send me crackers like Syd!

Australian Black Angus Beef is lovely too! Though I was a bit wary at first as I thought it might send me crackers like Syd!

Australian Black Angus  Beef is lovely too! Though I was a bit wary at first as I thought it might send me crackers like Syd!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1259 on April 05, 2024, 12:25:32 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

they're all the same

Australian Black Angus  Beef is lovely too! Though I was a bit wary at first as I thought it might send me crackers like Syd!

They're all the same.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012