Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 09:10:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Reality Check  (Read 1017 times)

Butchers Red

• Forum Member
Reality Check
« on January 30, 2024, 03:41:33 pm by Butchers Red »
Well I hope the Rovers lads are up for it tonight and sufficiently motivated by the chance of a trip to Wembley.

Meanwhile I am still left fuming about our abject , dismal and in many ways unforgivable showing on Saturday - flat , disinterested,passionless and above all else - Gormless.

It does not take a genius to realize if our dummy left back decides to just wander off at will, they will exploit that space and pepper the box - which is what they did - 3 times on Saturday resulting in goals and also that was where the Wigan goal came from. And all this right under Grant's nose who as far as I was aware never once remonstrated or showed any sign this was being done without his say so.

Take that situation out of the equation and things could and should have been much different - and then to complete things, play simply anyone else at CB other than Olowu and we'll have half a chance.

Optimism gone here I'm afraid - and none of the interviews with Grant or Cliff have conveyed they understand the depth of shite we are now in - and while we patsy around tonight Sutton have the chance to close the gap still further.

It's time for Rovers to show some b*llocks for the rest of the season, fannying around flattering to deceive a la Molly just isn't going to cut it anymore.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
Re: Reality Check
« Reply #1 on January 30, 2024, 05:19:15 pm by RoversInSpain »
I just think I’m watching a wierd 3 year Netflix drama, where the organisation actually pay a bonus to lose. And if by chance we have a win or a little run, the big boss steps in and says, stop it right now, I’m paying you to lose….
How else can we continue to concede exactly the same type of goals and still play the same really poor players, who continually make the same errors and never improve……with, as you say BR no remonstration whatsoever.

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 30, 2024, 06:37:57 pm by RoversInSpain »
So what’s it to be?
Will this time on Saturday see us 10 points above Sutton United or 1 point above them?

Now there’s a reality check if ever we needed one.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 30, 2024, 06:59:52 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
Let’s be optimistic that we win both games, why not?

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 30, 2024, 09:35:08 pm by Upton Rover »
Let’s be optimistic that we win both games, why not?
Many reasons why not, main was is that we are garbage

TinyPortal © 2005-2012