Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:52:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Wish Notts County Goodluck as they wave their Promotion Chances Goodbye !!  (Read 1601 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
At least Selby will be happy  :scarf:
and we play them again next season

They are out of the top 7 for the season

we are only 14 points behind them with a game in hand

Can we catch them ??

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
We’re not in a position to scoff about anyone in this league! Let’s just concentrate on getting ourselves sorted first.

roversdude

• VSC Member
First time I’ve had the heart to look at the table in a while -wow they’re in free fall

tommy toes

• Forum Member
Haven't they won since maki G us look like a Sunday league team on Boxing day?

roversdude

• VSC Member
If only we hadn’t missed that pen lol

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member

Can we catch them ??

i did this post at 3.06 (when we were drawing 0-0 and the table of here was giving us one point !! as we were drawing  :headbang:)  so in fact

we were 15 behind with a game in hand

we are now a mere 12 points behind the sinking titanic - who play $hite hot Newport away on Tuesday then Wrexham away on the Saturday  :)

so it's looking GRIM for them  and a win for us at GRIMsby on Saturday plus a point on tuesday.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
If only we hadn’t missed that pen lol

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I have always believed that if that goal went in they would have collapsed earlier and we might well have won

Orient were also on a terrible run they pumped a lot of money into the club with new players and sacked someone else - not the manager

anyhow as you will see it was December 16th ? when i highlighted they were falling to bits

I did tell you about their x-managers "nervous breakdown"

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=289555.msg1277783#msg1277783

Goole Rover

• Forum Member
Grow up man.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Was it Coleman’s Left Hook who suggested we could finish above Notts County? Looks quite likely we’ve a game in hand too

i didn't even know there were any matches tonight

'til i was making Mrs Coleman her cup of tea and the radio said there's an equaliser at Forest Green and it's 1-1 with Wrexham - obviously FG scored a late equaliser me thought

after seeing the results had gone for us and a "Moses job" had been done on the Red Sea  that was blocking our path to a top half finish  I decided to see if Drfchound cash out bet was worth 20 pence instead of 10 pence  

Remember I did tell you all in early December that X- Notts County manager has having a nervous breakdown (SEE ABOVE) on the Radio and I wasn't joking - my ears didn't lie. how he got out of there and to Swansea is the 9th wonder of the world

how Moore got that 5 year gig being the 8th Wonder of the World
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:37:19 am by Colemans Left Hook »

roversdude

• VSC Member
It’s quite fun watching this unravel CLH, even more so when the players jump ship at the end of the season

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Sutton have scored 40 league goals this season, 9 of them or 22.5 % against Notts County

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member

Can we catch them ??

that thread was started on FEBRUARY 10TH SUGGESTING WE COULD  ??? Catch them
well at least we got pretty dam close if we fail !!! TO CATCH THEM

we will have to wait and see apparently their first goal was lucky - before the Kick off sky sports ticker was saying about them challenging for the play offs and I laughed myself silly   --  they now have one win in a row and are at home to decent Salford on Saturday  --  anything can happen in this league
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 05:09:58 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012