Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:00:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Club Shop  (Read 707 times)

richtherover

• Forum Member
Club Shop
« on February 23, 2024, 07:22:05 am by richtherover »
Just want to give a massive thank you to the management and staff at the club shop.  A friend of ours has just visited us here in New Zealand. A couple of weeks before he left he rang the club shop with a request. No answer. He left a voice mail not really expecting a quick response. Could he purchase a  shirt on line and get it signed by the first team squad? He expected a "We'll get back to you" but the lady from the shop rang him within the hour and said, "No problem. Home or away. What size?" "All good, leave it with me". She rang him the following day to say the shirt was ready to be picked up and was there anything else she could help with. My friend was overwhelmed by the friendliness and courtesy and said it would put his own club's staff, (Aston Villa), to shame. Very soon it will be framed and hanging on my wall. Always proud to be a Rover but more so when you hear that there is real love and warmth behind the scenes. You've made an old man very happy.
RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Club Shop
« Reply #1 on February 23, 2024, 07:58:44 am by drfchound »
Brilliant.

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 23, 2024, 10:42:41 pm by RoversInSpain »
Fabulous.
Great performance from the club shop team …

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 23, 2024, 11:44:13 pm by Ryaldinhio »
Well done Rovers

And well done your friend!

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 24, 2024, 07:11:49 am by WheatleyRover »
Just want to give a massive thank you to the management and staff at the club shop.  A friend of ours has just visited us here in New Zealand. A couple of weeks before he left he rang the club shop with a request. No answer. He left a voice mail not really expecting a quick response. Could he purchase a  shirt on line and get it signed by the first team squad? He expected a "We'll get back to you" but the lady from the shop rang him within the hour and said, "No problem. Home or away. What size?" "All good, leave it with me". She rang him the following day to say the shirt was ready to be picked up and was there anything else she could help with. My friend was overwhelmed by the friendliness and courtesy and said it would put his own club's staff, (Aston Villa), to shame. Very soon it will be framed and hanging on my wall. Always proud to be a Rover but more so when you hear that there is real love and warmth behind the scenes. You've made an old man very happy.
RTID

I think you will find your friend was Roverwhelmed!  :coat:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012