Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 10:25:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tommy Rowe video  (Read 3089 times)

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
Tommy Rowe video
« on February 23, 2024, 07:57:31 pm by Branton Rover »
Big respect for Tommy in this video for showing his support for the LGBTQ+ community he interviews DRFC staff member Charlie who is transgender. A really good positive watch & I feel a new career path is opening for Tommy as he’s really good as a presenter and it’s good to see him talking to Charlie and breaking down barriers.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
Re: Tommy Rowe video
« Reply #1 on February 23, 2024, 08:44:52 pm by Ryaldinhio »
Sorry BR but there are two genders and that is that.

What a load of shite.

Never win a war again with this crap being promoted to the kids.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 23, 2024, 08:48:28 pm by PDX_Rover »

What a load of shite.

What’s the problem? People have the freedom to be who and what they want to be.

Anyway the next war will happen remotely.

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 23, 2024, 09:02:41 pm by Branton Rover »
I agree there are only two genders however I also acknowledge that some people don’t easily fit into this & to come out against the norm is a difficult challenge to face. I’m certainly not a flag waving virtue signaller but I can show empathy for anyone swimming against the tide.

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 23, 2024, 09:03:45 pm by Ryaldinhio »

What a load of shite.

I have got no issues with people doing what they want and be who they want to be, they don't have to shove it in everyone's faces.

We have rememberance DAY for all the servicemen and women that have lost their lives for our country

But

we have gay pride and LGBTQ+ MONTH?

Really?????????

There should be no promotion of any sexual preference or perceived gender selection.

There is no discussion to be had here.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 23, 2024, 09:36:26 pm by Nudga »
I've seen first hand that this transgender shite is a mental illness or mental frailty. Impressionable young kids being indoctrinated on YouTube by freaks being sponsored by who knows what.
Luckily my three kids have the mental resilience to ignore this new trend and be normal kids.

I do however, fully support the LG and B community, some who are my friends and share the same views as me with regards to the 70 odd different genders.

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 23, 2024, 09:37:43 pm by coventryrover »

What a load of shite.

I have got no issues with people doing what they want and be who they want to be, they don't have to shove it in everyone's faces.

We have rememberance DAY for all the servicemen and women that have lost their lives for our country

But

we have gay pride and LGBTQ+ MONTH?

Really?????????

There should be no promotion of any sexual preference or perceived gender selection.

There is no discussion to be had here.

Guess that is that then

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 23, 2024, 09:40:45 pm by Ryaldinhio »
I've seen first hand that this transgender shite is a mental illness or mental frailty. Impressionable young kids being indoctrinated on YouTube by freaks being sponsored by who knows what.
Luckily my three kids have the mental resilience to ignore this new trend and be normal kids.

I do however, fully support the LG and B community, some who are my friends and share the same views as me with regards to the 70 odd different genders.

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

100% agree

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 23, 2024, 10:00:39 pm by RoversInSpain »
Be what you want to be, do what you want to do. And the best of luck to you.
But please don’t bore or force it on others
who,  believe it or not do not really care.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 23, 2024, 10:07:44 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Some utter knobheads in this thread.

Let people enjoy their lives and be who they want to be. It wont even directly affect 90% of the people moaning about it in your personal lives.

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 23, 2024, 10:13:48 pm by Ryaldinhio »

Let people enjoy their lives and be who they want to be. It wont even directly affect 90% of the people moaning about it in your personal lives.

Much like my post, assuming I'm the knobhead, won't directly affect you.....but here you are moaning about it????

:whistle: :whistle:

This turn the other cheek attitude is why the education sector are now teaching MY children about this shit, so I must fall in the 10% that ARE directly affected by it.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 23, 2024, 10:15:55 pm by Nudga »

When a lad dressing up as a lass goes into the same toilet as my 12 year old girl I think I'm allowed to "moan" about it.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 23, 2024, 10:20:04 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Honestly, the 1900s are calling and asking for their Muppets back.

Who cares what others do with their lives I don't?  They're more than welcome to watch football next to me whatever gender, sexuality whatnever quite frankly.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 23, 2024, 10:27:57 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Much like my post, assuming I'm the knobhead, won't directly affect you.....but here you are moaning about it????

:whistle: :whistle:

This turn the other cheek attitude is why the education sector are now teaching MY children about this shit, so I must fall in the 10% that ARE directly affected by it.

Them knowing about people being trans doesn't make you directly affected. Trans people have been around for years, I reckon I learnt about it from Coronation Street or Eastenders when I was like 10. It's only an issue now because people are brave enough to be who they are, unfortunately you Daily Mail snowflake lot tend to make it all about yourselves.

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 23, 2024, 10:40:15 pm by drfcsteve »

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

Someone I used to work with finally had the guts to come out and say they were trans in their 60s. Presumably they hid it away for so long because of people like you and others on this thread.

Avsuptem

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 23, 2024, 10:42:53 pm by Avsuptem »
There's a lot more of it about now than ever there was in my day. I blame big pharma and vaccines etc.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 23, 2024, 10:44:28 pm by MachoMadness »
Transphobes continue to be the most boring set of Kitsons on the planet. Imagine the sort of absolute freak you have to be to start kicking off about the video in the OP.

Trans people have been around for as long as humans have. There are records going back thousands of years. People have been medically transitioning for over a century. Just leave them alone for f**ks sake.

Some of the responses on here show why videos like this are needed. Well done the club and Tommy for doing the right thing.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on February 23, 2024, 10:47:22 pm by DonnyOsmond »

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

Someone I used to work with finally had the guts to come out and say they were trans in their 60s. Presumably they hid it away for so long because of people like you and others on this thread.

I blame teachers in the 1970s for teaching this person to be trans.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on February 23, 2024, 10:49:29 pm by MachoMadness »
There's a lot more of it about now than ever there was in my day. I blame big pharma and vaccines etc.
When we stopped beating kids for being left handed, the number of people appearing to be left handed went up.

Do you reckon that was to do with people being indoctrinated into left handedness or was it just a case of letting people be who they really are?

Butchers Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on February 23, 2024, 10:53:19 pm by Butchers Red »

What a load of shite.

100% behind you - I was always focused on feeding and educating my offspring - both of whom knew whether or not to stand or sit down to piss

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on February 23, 2024, 10:56:46 pm by redwine »
Wow!

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on February 23, 2024, 11:11:47 pm by Ryaldinhio »

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on February 23, 2024, 11:15:56 pm by Ryaldinhio »
I'm really looking forward to the next Doncaster Rovers video about straight history month.

Sure they will already be on with this in the interest of equality for all.

And all the above will be well behind us promoting straight heterosexual relationships, marriage, strong home upbringing.

What the f**k has happened to this pit town? In 1 generation seems most of the men have gone.

Such a shame.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on February 23, 2024, 11:37:46 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I'm all for people making a success of their lives despite their differences, but not because of them.

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on February 23, 2024, 11:41:19 pm by Ryaldinhio »
I'm all for people making a success of their lives despite their differences, but not because of them.

Agree with that one

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on February 24, 2024, 12:34:03 am by ChrisBx »
Deary me. That's enough of the Internet tonight!

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on February 24, 2024, 12:37:19 am by Canadian Rover »
Regardless of gender, age, sexuality or race.

All Rovers aren't we?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on February 24, 2024, 12:46:07 am by SydneyRover »

What a load of shite.

Anyone that disagrees with Club Doncaster policy can of course raise their concerns at the next Meet the Owners meeting, or if you are unable to make it for any reason send a proxy.

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/november/08/how-doncaster-s-inclusive-culture-/

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on February 24, 2024, 12:48:10 am by Ryaldinhio »

What a load of shite.

Anyone that disagrees with Club Doncaster policy can of course raise their concerns at the next Meet the Owners meeting, or if you are unable to make it for any reason send a proxy.

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/november/08/how-doncaster-s-inclusive-culture-/

I would raise my concern to DRFC if it was only DRFC. But this is worldwide as I'm sure you are aware.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on February 24, 2024, 12:49:11 am by SydneyRover »
I take that means you're not going to the meeting

TinyPortal © 2005-2012