Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:05:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crawley away £2 a ticket.  (Read 4893 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re: Crawley away £2 a ticket.
« Reply #60 on March 28, 2024, 09:52:36 am by Nudga »
Just done the maths.

Standing area holds      1379
We returned                 -550 ( as said on here )
Balance left                   829
No of tickets remaining -142 ( as on website )
So that leaves               687 standing tickets sold
We have also sold          255 seats our full allocation
So total tickets sold     =942

Hope that clears it up.
I am just on way to Eco Power stadium in a few mins to purchase my season tickets for next season so I will ask for clarification.

It has been very confusing but 942 is pretty good even at £2.00 a go as this is our longest mileage trip of the season and we are 18th in the league.
Tickets are on sale until 12.00 today so we may sell a few more.
Another 58 would be good to round it up to 1.000  :thumbsup:

Camps, we got 1,345 in total originally and don't forget segregation, not sure what that would take out, 150 to 200 I'm guessing.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on March 28, 2024, 10:22:34 am by pib »
600 or more down to Crawley on an Easter Bank Holiday is still a fair effort, even at £2 a ticket, given we've got virtually nothing to play for, it's a 4hr trek for the majority of our fanbase, and it'll be broadcast on iFollow.

LondonRover1

« Reply #62 on March 28, 2024, 11:35:35 am by LondonRover1 »
Let's hope the Crawley ground staff are on top of things, there's rain forecast more or less all of today and tomorrow and we know their pitch isn't the best. Don't want to jynx it but one of their fans has put on a comment on their forum about the possibility of it being postponed.

Seems like they will have to play it somehow though - don't think there is a single tuesday between now and the end of the season when both teams could play.

One_Matty_Lucas

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on March 28, 2024, 01:18:31 pm by One_Matty_Lucas »
Just done the maths.

Standing area holds      1379
We returned                 -550 ( as said on here )
Balance left                   829
No of tickets remaining -142 ( as on website )
So that leaves               687 standing tickets sold
We have also sold          255 seats our full allocation
So total tickets sold     =942

Hope that clears it up.
I am just on way to Eco Power stadium in a few mins to purchase my season tickets for next season so I will ask for clarification.

It has been very confusing but 942 is pretty good even at £2.00 a go as this is our longest mileage trip of the season and we are 18th in the league.
Tickets are on sale until 12.00 today so we may sell a few more.
Another 58 would be good to round it up to 1.000  :thumbsup:

Ban this man from the Guess the Attendance in the coach!

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on March 28, 2024, 02:38:10 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
There's an awful lot of Crystal Palace fans that live out Crawley way and I don't think they've a game tomorrow. My guess is that quite a few of them will be going along to the match which will boost the attendance a bit.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on March 28, 2024, 02:51:10 pm by Campsall rover »
Did not allow for segregation.

Yes asked in the ticket office this morning and we have only sold a total of just over 600 tickets. Seated and standing combined.

So that’s a little disappointing.
It’s a long way and £30 on coach and no doubt considerably more on the train.
Cost of living and all that.

Anyway we can out shout those southern softies can’t we and bring back those 3 points.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 02:53:25 pm by Campsall rover »

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on March 28, 2024, 03:04:24 pm by Nudga »
M1 or A1?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on March 29, 2024, 10:34:27 am by Donnywolf »
M1 or A1?

A18 to Donny then I follow at 3

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on March 29, 2024, 11:06:28 am by Nudga »
Stuck in the m25 car park

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on March 29, 2024, 11:01:26 pm by roversdude »
Hi all - Crawley fan here. I think we're all a little confused as to the ticket status for Friday's game. The away terrace holds 1375 and then you get given approx 180 seats in the east stand. Given the demand for home tickets, I tweeted the club the other day about opening up the north terrace with segregation in place and they replied 'watch this space'. Then get told you had sold 1200 so was a little confused and now you've given some back. No idea what's going on.
Those who are attending, feel free to head round to Redz bar albeit it will be very busy. If you've been before, i'm pleased to say our food offerings have vastly improved (which wasn't too difficult).

In regard to the game, it should be an enjoyable one with both teams not fearing anyone on current form. I remember the reverse fixture earlier in the season, you out muscled us and did the basics a lot better than we did but we were still a very new group at that stage.

This is the first time we have been chasing the play offs and there is a real determination and belief amongst our team. Saying that, when we have 'big' crowds we tend to bottle it.

Safe trip to those heading down.

Great to see the ground full but very quiet
Would love to get Crawley 94’s take on the game.
Can’t believe Forster was taken off I was quite impressed with him

Crawley94

« Reply #70 on March 30, 2024, 12:42:45 pm by Crawley94 »
A lot of the core fanbases’ worst nightmare came true. We always capitulate when we have a good crowd/ticket incentive. Same thing happened against Wrexham earlier in the season.

Anyway, you guys fully deserved the points and we looked lost and confused when we had the ball. Saw nothing of what has got us to where we are in the table. Were the players having an off day or was it your tactical management, I’d have to say majority was the latter.
You nullified all of our threats which primarily focus’ on not letting us win the 2nd balls in the middle of the park so we can catch you out of shape, you also didn’t really press us when we had the ball in defence/keeper which is what we want you to do, so again we can find space and  pass through you. A perfect away performance - well done.

Also, no excuses on atmosphere but you can’t really hear anything when you’re in the opposite terrace especially when it’s windy! Atmosphere was flat as f*** but what do you expect when you have a load of newbies. Shouldn’t admit this but I had a bunch of teenagers behind me asking where the away fans were and they were arguing whether you guys were home fans or not. Already dreading the next one of these against Colchester in a couple of weeks. Make sure you lump money on Col U. Should at least make the tickets a fiver.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012