Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:45:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Frank Hester  (Read 163 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Frank Hester
« on March 13, 2024, 10:10:55 am by IDM »
Alleged comments in 2019 (reported in the guardian) about Diane Abbott:

"It's like trying not to be racist but you see Diane Abbott on the TV, and you're just like I hate, you just want to hate all black women because she's there, and I don't hate all black women at all, but I think she should be shot."

His apology:

Hester apologised for making "rude" comments but said his words "had nothing to do with her gender nor colour of skin".

(Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68548389)

Hang on, which part of “you just want to hate all black women” DOESN’T refer to gender or skin colour.????

Am I missing something.??

He doesn’t like Diane Abbott, lots of people don’t - they disagree with her politics and things she says.  That’s fair enough, but to say his words were nothing to do with race and gender when he reportedly says “black women” twice beggars belief, doesn’t it?

He’s basically saying his dislike for Abbott could make him be racist.  Why make that link, why not just say he dislikes her however intensely and leave it at that.?

Apologies if this has been done, but I can’t see it elsewhere here.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Frank Hester
« Reply #1 on March 13, 2024, 10:32:54 am by ravenrover »
It's in the When the Govt thread

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 13, 2024, 10:45:32 am by wilts rover »
I thought this topic was going to be about the bloke who gave £10 million to the Tory Party & lent Sunak his helicopter and has gained £400 million of government contracts.

Oh so it is. Wonder why the Tories haven't given the racist his money back?

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 13, 2024, 11:11:47 am by Colemans Left Hook »
I was just looking to see the article on one specific "notche  on Corbyn's belt" that that he openly displayed "in situ" to "his friends " in bed  and i found this

https://metro.co.uk/2016/01/21/rejoice-we-are-finally-getting-a-musical-about-jeremy-corbyn-and-diane-abbott-5635815/

There's a phrase out there don't look at the mantel piece when you are poking the fire  which is "totally irrelevant "to this post.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012