Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:26:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Moscow Terrorist Attack  (Read 3236 times)

River Don

• Forum Member
Re: Moscow Terrorist Attack
« Reply #60 on March 25, 2024, 01:52:02 pm by River Don »
As most here seem to be confusing the US warning, it was published on 7th March and clearly states for the next 48 hours.

https://ru.usembassy.gov/security-alert-avoid-large-gatherings-over-the-next-48-hours/

As I said earlier, subsequently a planned attack on a synagogue was foiled.

One of the attackers was photographed reccying the theatre the next day.

The assumption is the US warning meant they had to delay their attack.
Some assumption. Or things going ahead as planned, under the US radar. Unlike the Synagogue plan that was foiled.

What?

You know this massive terrorist attrocity we're planning?

Maybe we'd better hang on a bit now they've warned everybody about it?...

It takes some believing, that.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on March 25, 2024, 03:50:37 pm by ravenrover »
All the news I'm seeing, including vids, says the car was a white Renault, the same a couple of them arrived in. Also that it was stopped near Bryansk. Where did you get the info about a minibus and near Belarus?
He didn't say near Belarus he commented on the number plate you asked for info on the mini bis tha's what the link is

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on March 25, 2024, 03:52:40 pm by ravenrover »
He won't use nukes. Full stop.

Or how about, surrender now there is one aimed at Kiev you've got X days to respond

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on March 25, 2024, 04:45:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
He won't threaten to use nukes. China will make damn sure he doesn't.

The moment anyone uses a "tactical" Nike, or even seriously threatens it, the world is turned upside down.

There's a list of countries that would immediately say "Ok, we can't trust America to make sure no-one uses nukes. Better tool up ourselves."

First on the list are Japan and South Korea. And China's back yard then becomes the most dangerous place on earth. Which China really, REALLY doesn't want to happen.

So, China will make sure it doesn't happen, because it's only Chinese trade that's keeping Russia afloat.

That's one option.

The second is that America DOES respond with the biggest cyber attack imaginable, sending Russia back to the 1950s. And why would Putin want that?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on March 25, 2024, 04:52:12 pm by Filo »
American,UK and French nukes will already be aimed at Moscow

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on March 25, 2024, 05:05:09 pm by ravenrover »
Agreed Filo but would it stop a threat to use one on Kiev, I think not with this lunatic
All brinkmanship, who blinks 1st etc

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on March 25, 2024, 05:12:14 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
1) There is no way NATO would respond to a nuclear attack on Kyiv with a nuclear attack on Moscow. But they would stage a huge conventional attack on Russian forces (for example destroying the Black Sea fleet) and a massive, crippling cyber attack. America told Putin that back in 2022.

2) China would go berserk with Putin if he did seriously  think about firing a nuke, for the reasons above.

3) Putin isn't a lunatic. He's a thug who punches down, but he's not shown any sign at all of wanting to incinerate Russia.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on March 25, 2024, 06:53:39 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
All the news I'm seeing, including vids, says the car was a white Renault, the same a couple of them arrived in. Also that it was stopped near Bryansk. Where did you get the info about a minibus and near Belarus?
He didn't say near Belarus he commented on the number plate you asked for info on the mini bis tha's what the link is

Hmmmm.... maybe we're at cross purposes? I was responding to this.

The four arrested were 16km from the border with Belarus, maybe the FSB arranged for them to escape through Belarus? Add that to the fact that the minibus in Moscow was claimed to have Ukraine number plates when in reality it had Belarus number plates and you have a common theme

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on March 25, 2024, 07:04:14 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
As most here seem to be confusing the US warning, it was published on 7th March and clearly states for the next 48 hours.

https://ru.usembassy.gov/security-alert-avoid-large-gatherings-over-the-next-48-hours/

As I said earlier, subsequently a planned attack on a synagogue was foiled.

One of the attackers was photographed reccying the theatre the next day.

The assumption is the US warning meant they had to delay their attack.
Some assumption. Or things going ahead as planned, under the US radar. Unlike the Synagogue plan that was foiled.

What?

You know this massive terrorist attrocity we're planning?

Maybe we'd better hang on a bit now they've warned everybody about it?...

It takes some believing, that.
I'm not saying it isn't possible but there was already an action that had been foiled that relates to the US warning. It's a guess that the Krokus attackers delayed, one of many scenarios. Splitting hairs over the use of assumption perhaps, but for me a valid assumption is more than a guess.
assumption - a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on March 25, 2024, 07:30:45 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Here's a geolocation of the capture that shows the location on the road heading south of Bryansk that is in the drection of Ukraine as opposed to Belarus.

I'm not saying this is certain proof, but does concur with what Russia has said. *If* it is true then it does raise serious questions.

https://meduza.io/en/news/2024/03/23/meduza-geolocates-arrest-video-of-moscow-terrorism-suspect-to-town-85-miles-from-ukrainian-border

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on March 25, 2024, 08:12:03 pm by River Don »
I see Putin has admitted the attack was carried out by radical Islamists.

That would rule Ukraine out since ISIS aren't going to be hired killers for an infidel government.

Putin of course still insists there is some link to Ukraine.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on March 25, 2024, 08:50:52 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
It seems Turkey has raided a terrorist training camp in Istanbul making many arrests, possibly following info from Russia gleened from the gunmen about where they were trained.

It will be interesting to see where this goes ie info from those arrested about who they are connected with.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on March 25, 2024, 09:00:19 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

That would rule Ukraine out since ISIS aren't going to be hired killers for an infidel government.

Islamic radicals does not = ISIS.

But, it seems ISIS did get sent the vids from the shooting so it does implicate them as far as can be seen. If it was ISIS, we are talking about low class ISIS fighters, or more likely hired by ISIS based on how they behaved and that one mentioned the money he was paid.

ISIS could easily hire people as a low quality, cheap tactic, although the way this appears, the actions of the gunmen, the poor ISIS like quality of their behaviour, looks very bad on ISIS in such a high profile incident, so what gives there?

Interesting to note how many - the US, the west in general, western media, Viking Chat Forum users, are so insistant that Ukraine can't be involved. Why is this a default position? Jumping to conclusions immediately. I'm sure if your kids acted like this you'd be thinking they protesteth too much. The facts are far from having been uncovered yet.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 09:02:44 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on March 25, 2024, 09:33:57 pm by River Don »
Now who is making wild assumptions?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on March 25, 2024, 09:46:07 pm by River Don »
It's the default position because Ukraine has no tactical reason to engage in terror attacks on innocent civilians. Indeed such actions harm their cause.

From the moment this began they have insisted they are not involved.

IS on the other hand are motivated to terrorise civilians and regularly do.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on March 25, 2024, 10:00:30 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
1) There is no way NATO would respond to a nuclear attack on Kyiv with a nuclear attack on Moscow. But they would stage a huge conventional attack on Russian forces (for example destroying the Black Sea fleet) and a massive, crippling cyber attack. America told Putin that back in 2022.

2) China would go berserk with Putin if he did seriously  think about firing a nuke, for the reasons above.

3) Putin isn't a lunatic. He's a thug who punches down, but he's not shown any sign at all of wanting to incinerate Russia.

When Putin first attacked Ukraine there was a fascinating programme on where various experts discussed what may happen if Russia were attacked by NATO. In short, the vast majority of the Russian Army wouldn’t make it out of barracks as NATO would use its huge, and technically advanced, drones to attack and destroy them. Secondly, the Black Sea fleet would be destroyed by a combination of drone strikes and cruise missiles and thirdly, the whole nation would come to a complete and utter standstill following a huge cyber attack. Also, while Russia has thousands of Nuclear weapons, the experts were pretty clear that the majority of these are in a really bad state and incapable of being used. Compared to the NATO arsenal they’re Stone Age.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on March 25, 2024, 10:15:25 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Actually Russia is currently updating its nukes whereas the US isn't, and meanwhile  the UK can't even get them in the air. Either way, a bunch of stone age nuke will still cause a whole lotta damage.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on March 25, 2024, 10:32:33 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
It's the default position because Ukraine has no tactical reason to engage in terror attacks on innocent civilians. Indeed such actions harm their cause.

From the moment this began they have insisted they are not involved.

IS on the other hand are motivated to terrorise civilians and regularly do.

Ukraine has been firing multi launch rockets into Belgorod. Citizens there have been killed and injured, little in the way of military targets hit. Does that class as terror? The aim would be to make Russians think that the war isn't worth it. Similar with some attacks on Donetsk before Ukraine was pushed back out of Avdeevka. Terror attacks in Moscow would be attempts to destabilise the Russian government as well as giving struggling Ukraines on the frontline some sense of getting back at Russia.

As for not helping their case - think of Gaza and how Israel has and is acting, waaaay beyond the level of the terror at the Crocus, and if they had held back even a bit would be enjoying more support than they now are.

I already said how this is not your typical ISIS action.

Anyway, I don't know if Ukraine is involved or not, but it is notable how some people are rushing, prematurely, to claim Ukraine has no involvement, almost as if the country is run by angels rather than the gangsters. Yes, the same goes for Russia.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on March 25, 2024, 11:33:20 pm by River Don »
Putin's problem is Russian citizens are generally disengaged with the war. They already think it's not worth it, or more likely prefer not to think about it at all. This is why Putin is finding another mobilisation difficult.

Why would Ukraine want to start motivating them to fight?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 11:44:27 pm by River Don »

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on March 26, 2024, 04:33:11 am by silent majority »
4suspects in custody;

A contest is held between the FBI, MI5, & KGB to see who can find a cat fastest. The FBI agent returns with the cat in 4hrs. The MI5 agent in 3hrs. The KGB agent returns in 24hrs, but with a dog. "What happened," they ask, "and why a dog?" The dog shouts, "I'M A CAT! I'M A CAT!"

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on March 26, 2024, 07:18:01 am by Filo »

Islamic radicals does not = ISIS.

But, it seems ISIS did get sent the vids from the shooting so it does implicate them as far as can be seen. If it was ISIS, we are talking about low class ISIS fighters, or more likely hired by ISIS based on how they behaved and that one mentioned the money he was paid.

ISIS could easily hire people as a low quality, cheap tactic, although the way this appears, the actions of the gunmen, the poor ISIS like quality of their behaviour, looks very bad on ISIS in such a high profile incident, so what gives there?

Interesting to note how many - the US, the west in general, western media, Viking Chat Forum users, are so insistant that Ukraine can't be involved. Why is this a default position? Jumping to conclusions immediately. I'm sure if your kids acted like this you'd be thinking they protesteth too much. The facts are far from having been uncovered yet.

Why is your beloved Russia’s default position to blame Ukraine, you sound as desperate as Putin to blame them

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on March 26, 2024, 10:38:35 am by Bristol Red Rover »
I'm merely presenting a different view from the mainstream. I have no elites of Russia love, equally no elites of any country love, How about you?

What do you know, and what do you think happened?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on March 26, 2024, 02:33:17 pm by ravenrover »
I would suggest that they KNOW as much as you but from different sources

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on March 26, 2024, 02:40:55 pm by ravenrover »
How strange is the photo taken from inside just prior to when the attack started. Numerous men scattered around the hall dressed alike showing no sign of interest and later no sign of panic when it did kick off,  it is said
Makes you wonder
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 02:45:21 pm by ravenrover »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on March 26, 2024, 04:37:25 pm by drfchound »
That picture makes it look like a very sparse audience.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #85 on March 26, 2024, 04:58:42 pm by Filo »
Lukashenko says the terrorists were on their way to Belarus and Belarus blocked their entry and thats why the headed towards Ukraine, I bet Putin is fuming with him

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #86 on March 26, 2024, 05:02:10 pm by ravenrover »
Hound I dd say it was prior to the attack

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on March 26, 2024, 05:37:44 pm by drfchound »

JUST prior to when the attack started.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on March 26, 2024, 05:44:21 pm by Iberian Red »
Lukashenko says the terrorists were on their way to Belarus and Belarus blocked their entry and thats why the headed towards Ukraine, I bet Putin is fuming with him

There's a poster on here that will be too, as it doesn't fit in with the warped narrative we get from them.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 06:04:28 pm by Iberian Red »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #89 on March 26, 2024, 06:48:25 pm by ravenrover »

JUST prior to when the attack started.
Crikey Hound talk about splitting hairs

TinyPortal © 2005-2012