Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:30:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Angela Rayner thread  (Read 3538 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Angela Rayner thread
« on March 29, 2024, 10:09:56 am by Filo »
Why can’t I view any update on that thread, I can’t even see my latest post on there

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Angela Rayner thread
« Reply #1 on March 29, 2024, 10:13:04 am by Bentley Bullet »
Me neither.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 29, 2024, 10:34:46 am by SydneyRover »
I thought it was just me and reported it in the forum issues, where I see filo's post.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 29, 2024, 11:00:07 am by ravenrover »
And me
If you click on a post to quote it as if in a message you can dee the latest posts

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 29, 2024, 11:16:34 am by SydneyRover »
I can see the posts if not logged in, they disappear when I login

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 29, 2024, 11:19:12 am by SydneyRover »
It's probably a sign that Angela Is Innocent

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 29, 2024, 12:47:50 pm by Filo »
It’s the deep state, the very deep state

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 29, 2024, 02:47:38 pm by drfchound »
The last one I can see on there is by sproty on 28th March.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 29, 2024, 03:23:11 pm by Sprotyrover »
I know…Nothing!!! It wasn’t me!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 29, 2024, 08:22:05 pm by selby »
  It's them old lucky legs

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 29, 2024, 08:37:06 pm by Iberian Red »
  It's them old lucky legs

You old misogynistic t**t.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 29, 2024, 09:37:27 pm by SydneyRover »
Hey Steve I can see you posted on the AR thread there's a few of us that can't

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 29, 2024, 09:42:00 pm by scawsby steve »
I reckon the mods have derailed the thread because we're all drooling over Angela's legs, which is detracting from the political substance of the subject.

I still reckon she flashed Boris though.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 29, 2024, 09:45:07 pm by scawsby steve »

Yes, I posted it, Syd, but nothing happened. Is this the start of Putin's cyber attacks?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 29, 2024, 09:45:38 pm by SydneyRover »
I'll just point out that most of those getting stuck into AR are the ones that pronounced Starmer guilty of beergate before the fact and and that johson was innocent of partygate, just saying like.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 29, 2024, 09:46:40 pm by SydneyRover »

Yes, I posted it, Syd, but nothing happened. Is this the start of Putin's cyber attacks?

Logged out I can read the 'missing' posts

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 29, 2024, 09:49:39 pm by scawsby steve »
I'll just point out that most of those getting stuck into AR are the ones that pronounced Starmer guilty of beergate before the fact and and that johson was innocent of partygate, just saying like.

I can't recall one person on here saying that Johnson was innocent of Partygate.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 29, 2024, 10:23:04 pm by Iberian Red »

I can't recall one person on here saying that Johnson was innocent of Partygate.

Ha,ha,ha,ha

I can't express enough ha,ha without filling up all the pages on the off topic on that one.
Must be an age thing SS,like your band of friends keep hilariously joking about.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 29, 2024, 10:33:45 pm by scawsby steve »

Ha,ha,ha,ha

I can't express enough ha,ha without filling up all the pages on the off topic on that one.
Must be an age thing SS,like your band of friends keep hilariously joking about.

Show me the evidence, and I'll hold my hand up, as I always do.

As regards having lots of friends, especially in the South Stand, that's what happens when you're a good guy.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on March 30, 2024, 12:01:23 am by SydneyRover »
You're maybe right Steve, on the 'Talk your way out of this one johnson' thread around 250 pages about partygate I cannot see you saying johnson is innocent, but I cannot see any criticism of him from you either.

There is the usual flannelling of course ............

''Thing is, everyone in their right mind knows that this partying inquest has blown over any form of reasonable proportion simply for political reasons, and it has been amplified for the simple reason that the opposition has absolutely nothing going for it and can only raise its own popularity by lowering the oppositions.

Put it this way, how many of you Labour lot would have condemned a Labour government so vehemently for doing the same thing?''

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on March 30, 2024, 01:03:04 am by scawsby steve »
You're maybe right Steve, on the 'Talk your way out of this one johnson' thread around 250 pages about partygate I cannot see you saying johnson is innocent, but I cannot see any criticism of him from you either.

''Thing is, everyone in their right mind knows that this partying inquest has blown over any form of reasonable proportion simply for political reasons, and it has been amplified for the simple reason that the opposition has absolutely nothing going for it and can only raise its own popularity by lowering the oppositions.

Put it this way, how many of you Labour lot would have condemned a Labour government so vehemently for doing the same thing?''

You've not quoted a name. You could have made that up yourself.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 30, 2024, 01:38:33 am by SydneyRover »
Just accept that it is genuine, I don't deliberately mislead Steve unless it is just a bit of banter then of course I may give someone a poke

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on March 30, 2024, 08:33:36 am by drfchound »

SS, it says much about Syd that he spent around two hours scanning 250 pages of a thread looking for something to prove your statement wrong.
If he has found something he should do what he asked me to do when accusing me of deleting a post, SHOW THE POST AS IT APPEARED ON THIS FORUM.
Just show it as a quote.
If he can do that we can see that it isn’t something else that he has made up.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on March 30, 2024, 09:35:55 am by SydneyRover »

With word search it takes a couple of minutes or less Steve, it's not difficult.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on March 30, 2024, 10:14:00 am by drfchound »
Just show the post Syd, as it appears on the forum.
If it’s easy why don’t you do it?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on March 30, 2024, 10:18:20 am by SydneyRover »

And ...... if you ever want to find who posted anything just copy and paste it into the word search box and voila there it is.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on March 30, 2024, 11:44:49 am by Sprotyrover »

And ...... if you ever want to find who posted anything just copy and paste it into the word search box and voila there it is.
Slandersome Syd strikes again!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on March 30, 2024, 08:45:22 pm by SydneyRover »
sue me spotty?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on March 30, 2024, 08:52:52 pm by drfchound »
Did someone mention sue?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on March 30, 2024, 09:03:28 pm by scawsby steve »
Did someone mention sue?

As I've said before, mate; Rita, Sue, and Sydney too.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012