Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:31:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crewe Home Tickets  (Read 17555 times)

roversdude

• VSC Member
Re: Crewe Home Tickets
« Reply #90 on May 02, 2024, 01:39:38 pm by roversdude »
Just a thought Camps have you got cup direct ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ye-Aul-Tavern

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on May 02, 2024, 01:40:08 pm by Ye-Aul-Tavern »
If it happens, Wembley will be easier to control than the semi. Plenty of room for everyone and their mam at wemberley.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on May 02, 2024, 01:45:39 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Annoyed at this. I'm not an ST holder any more but been to most of the home games and several away games. I've been resigned to waiting until Monday until I can buy and I've just seen that I could have bought this morning if I'd seen this earlier, rightly or wrongly. The seats my dad and I sit in for every game have already gone, that's the price you pay for not being an ST holder I guess but its still annoying the system has let us down.
I've seen someone say on FB that they have had their ticket cancelled and refunded because they bought when they aren't a ST holder so I imagine they will be going through and doing the same to everyone.

Thanks for that Jenny. At lot of tickets have been sold when you consider its ST'S only at this point.

Bear in mind with the confusion I suspect a lot of people have perhaps booked other seats without knowing their seats are held, plus some STH won't be attending so I expect there will be loads available come Monday.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on May 02, 2024, 01:48:48 pm by pib »
Anyone know what the queue situation is at the ground at the moment?

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on May 02, 2024, 01:50:51 pm by ian1980 »
Anyone know what the queue situation is at the ground at the moment?

40 minutes ago it was ridiculous, and approx 2.5-3hr wait

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on May 02, 2024, 01:51:27 pm by ian1980 »
Is there a separate queue to collect Crewe away tickets please?

If your just collecting tickets you can go straight inside and get them

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on May 02, 2024, 01:54:29 pm by CJK »
Annoyed at this. I'm not an ST holder any more but been to most of the home games and several away games. I've been resigned to waiting until Monday until I can buy and I've just seen that I could have bought this morning if I'd seen this earlier, rightly or wrongly. The seats my dad and I sit in for every game have already gone, that's the price you pay for not being an ST holder I guess but its still annoying the system has let us down.
I've seen someone say on FB that they have had their ticket cancelled and refunded because they bought when they aren't a ST holder so I imagine they will be going through and doing the same to everyone.

Thanks for that Jenny. At lot of tickets have been sold when you consider its ST'S only at this point.

Bear in mind with the confusion I suspect a lot of people have perhaps booked other seats without knowing their seats are held, plus some STH won't be attending so I expect there will be loads available come Monday.

Maybe BFYP, but when you scan the seating layouts it appears a hugely disproportionate number of tickets have been shifted already.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on May 02, 2024, 02:14:36 pm by glosterred »
Just spent an enjoyable couple of hours talking all things Rovers with the people in the queue around me whilst waiting to purchase my tickets for the Crewe home game.

COYR

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on May 02, 2024, 02:28:03 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

Maybe BFYP, but when you scan the seating layouts it appears a hugely disproportionate number of tickets have been shifted already.

Hope so, let's hope it sells out would be amazing.

timdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on May 02, 2024, 02:40:57 pm by timdrfc »
If you go online and have a purchase history it seems you can purchase a ticket now

Looks like they've fixed it.

Fixed it so anyone with purchase history can buy them,or fixed it so its season tickets holders only for now?
I have and 2 other family members have a fan number+history but not season tickets,but while trying to buy it says,"qty of tickets owned exceeds limitations,to buy more assigned to tickets to other owners,but then goes on to says "sales to this product are limited to '0' for all of us,Cannot even buy 1 ticket online yet? So is it season ticket only today?
Yes me too online

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on May 02, 2024, 04:07:24 pm by Scooter »

Is that definite? I don’t want to be lynched by the mob when I try it

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on May 02, 2024, 04:24:15 pm by Campsall rover »
Just a thought Camps have you got cup direct ?
No
Just been down to the Eco stood in scorching sun for 50 mins queue and sorted.
First thing she said was you have been trying on line this morning.
Could see I was having a problem. Didn’t know why it wasn’t accepting my season ticket seats.

Any way all done.

My daughter now says she can’t go as granddaughter has a dancing competition in Huddersfield on Sat 11th and they are staying overnight on Fri.
So if anyone wants a ticket at face value of course £20 I have it printed out. W25 seat 548 next to my 2 seats.
Just pm me and I will arrange to meet you before the game or whatever is convenient.
If no one asks for it by Sunday eve I will return it to the ticket office for a refund on Monday at around 1-30 to 2-00pm before setting off on the coach to the away game at Crewe.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 05:43:14 pm by Campsall rover »

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on May 02, 2024, 04:25:21 pm by LincolnDonny »
As a season ticket holder with my disabled wife living in Lincoln, I have been trying to phone through all day , as  my wife is in a wheelchair and carer ticket required we cannot purchase them on line.

Just got through onthe phone to hear its closed for today

hey ho , silly system !
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 04:35:00 pm by LincolnDonny »

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on May 02, 2024, 04:36:18 pm by CJK »
How many ST holders are there? I can't understand why so many seats are taken when you look online, it seems extremely disproportionate.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on May 02, 2024, 04:48:34 pm by adamtherover »
As a season ticket holder with my disabled wife living in Lincoln, I have been trying to phone through all day , as  my wife is in a wheelchair and carer ticket required we cannot purchase them on line.

hey ho , silly system !
snap...

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on May 02, 2024, 04:53:54 pm by normal rules »
How many ST holders are there? I can't understand why so many seats are taken when you look online, it seems extremely disproportionate.

Around 4400

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on May 02, 2024, 04:55:55 pm by adamtherover »
How do we purchase online? The south stand is greyed out, and I can see an option of unreserved seating that I've read about? No chance of getting through on phone?

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on May 02, 2024, 04:59:25 pm by LincolnDonny »
I think some who are season ticket holders have just clicked on buy on line and NOT .........SIGN IN

so the site doesn't understand they want their SEASON ticket seat/s which would be hidden otherwise .

so they have then just bought tickets elsewhere where the option otherwise lets them.

I would have thought the Box office SHOULD have been open properly AND staffed until 8pm AND phones properly managed as well.

Maybe Grant could arrange their playing/staffing levels 442 or 2 wide 2 centre with a good midfield and 2 up front LOL
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 05:05:24 pm by LincolnDonny »

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on May 02, 2024, 05:11:33 pm by glosterred »

hey ho , silly system !

Whilst in the shop/ticket office waiting to purchase my tickets I did hear the lady answering the phone field a couple of calls from non season ticket trying to blag their tickets early. This obviously held up those season ticket holders trying to legitimately buy theirs.

COYR

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on May 02, 2024, 05:17:03 pm by ian1980 »

Yes, they were even sending members of staff down the queue asking if anyone was only there to collect. If they were, they were taking them straight inside.

The main problem seems to have been that the box office has moved into the club shop which only has three “stations” to sell from and all three are linked to the same desktop printer to print the tickets.

In the proper box office there were about 5-6 booths that could be served from which would obviously be a lot quicker.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on May 02, 2024, 05:29:36 pm by adamtherover »
I'm logged in, as soon as I click on South stand, it says area locked?, if I click the areas tab, it shows me remaining tickets in west and east, I have no idea how to proceed without a phone call.   And I consider myself very tech savvy?

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on May 02, 2024, 05:38:36 pm by Donnyjim »
Does nobody work in Doncaster?

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on May 02, 2024, 05:47:03 pm by Campsall rover »

hey ho , silly system !
While I was in the shop waiting to be served someone was told “your on the banned list”

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on May 02, 2024, 05:47:41 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I'm logged in, as soon as I click on South stand, it says area locked?, if I click the areas tab, it shows me remaining tickets in west and east, I have no idea how to proceed without a phone call.   And I consider myself very tech savvy?

https://twitter.com/drfc_official

If you're a season member, you shouldn't need to select seats from the plan. See above.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on May 02, 2024, 05:58:52 pm by Filo »

https://twitter.com/drfc_official

If you're a season member, you shouldn't need to select seats from the plan. See above.

This should have been communicated before todays fiasco, not halway through the day.

I don’t get “the system is playing up” the system only does what its told to do, by someone inputting the instructions

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on May 02, 2024, 06:03:11 pm by johnny rovers »

Yes, they were even sending members of staff down the queue asking if anyone was only there to collect. If they were, they were taking them straight inside.

The main problem seems to have been that the box office has moved into the club shop which only has three “stations” to sell from and all three are linked to the same desktop printer to print the tickets.

In the proper box office there were about 5-6 booths that could be served from which would obviously be a lot quicker.

You would have thought on this occasion they would use the normal ticket office all week due to the demand for home and away tickets.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on May 02, 2024, 06:25:20 pm by scawsby steve »
Hugely disappointing. I've taken my daughter and youngest grandson to the Eco all season. I got a taxi to the Eco this afternoon and queued for an hour to be told I could only buy my ticket as the South Stand is sold out.

The only way I can have a chance of getting them tickets at all, albeit in another part of the ground, is for me to somehow get to the Eco first thing Monday morning.

Even then, there might be none left, with all the Johnny-come-latelies clamouring for tickets.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on May 02, 2024, 06:27:30 pm by drfchound »

I had similar problems this morning.
I logged in to my account and tried to buy for three of us (linked ST holders).
All three names came up but were shown as over 60+ and showed a nil value.
There was a message to say that 60+ tickets were not available for this match and that I should amend the error.
Nothing I tried would allow me to do it so after twenty minutes of trying I found that my potential order was removed from the screen.
I saw some comments on here about the probable issues so left it an hour and tried again.
This time it all went through fine so I was able to buy the three tickets and have had an email confirming purchase.
During to process though I was never able to find anything on the site which referred to reserved seating.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on May 02, 2024, 06:34:01 pm by adamtherover »
The website is a joke, I've finally managed to find reserved seating under the drfc tab, allocated the 4 people in my group, my lad and his mate are both 15, one of them0 is classed as a junior 14 to 17, this category doesnt exist. The other is a young adult 14 to 24, that's fine. If u try and edit the profile of the one that's not working, it says area is locked, I despair!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on May 02, 2024, 06:37:34 pm by drfchound »
I forgot to add that my first attempt kept giving me the “area is locked” message.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012