Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:03:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Email from Grant  (Read 2656 times)

adamtherover

• Forum Member
Re: Email from Grant
« Reply #30 on May 14, 2024, 03:55:21 pm by adamtherover »
Grant...  you had me at "hello!" :-)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 14, 2024, 04:00:06 pm by Nudga »
Is it August yet? I'm bored already.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 14, 2024, 05:22:01 pm by WheatleyRover »
I got my email also, but my mate hasn't got one yet.

Fal

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 14, 2024, 05:45:55 pm by Fal »
What I love about Grant is his level head, when we were losing our shit during this mass winning run and constant talk about play offs whenever he was asked by the media he was like “Not thinking about that, it’s just another game and we want to take 3 points”. You could tell that attitude was pushed onto the players as they never got carried away either.

He is probably the only manager since the O’Driscoll days where I listen and believe everything he says. To come out and feel bad that he didn’t give us promotion just shows how much the clubs means to him.

He knew he was under constant pressure at Hull and Posh and was a string of bad results away from the sack. However here he knows we will give him time when things aren’t going great, he has a connection with the fans with the style of football he plays and his honesty.

For me he has definitely learned is better to he in a job that he’s happy in rather than moving elsewhere for the money and pressure.

The way we play also suits a striker like Marquis and Ironside, both else haven’t scored the same amount in a season like they have here.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on May 14, 2024, 06:10:10 pm by ravenrover »
Is the e mail sent to those who have renewed their season membership? I see in the e mail it thanks those who have

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 14, 2024, 06:11:42 pm by Nudga »
Is the e mail sent to those who have renewed their season membership? I see in the e mail it thanks those who have

I got one and I haven't renewed my Flexi ticket yet

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on May 14, 2024, 06:15:05 pm by idler »
I wondered if it went to everyone who was there on Friday plus members that they had contact details for.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on May 14, 2024, 06:36:44 pm by Lesonthewest »
It's a shame we as fans can't get the message back to him that we, as supporters, appreciate everything he is doing here, not just the management team, but everything he is putting together to make us more ambitious & proffesional behind the scenes, as well as on the pitch. Top top manager, & I'm sure most are 100% behind him.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on May 14, 2024, 06:45:15 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I've renewed my season ticket, and went the other night but haven't had an Email.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on May 14, 2024, 07:11:34 pm by drfchound »

I have renewed already and I got the email.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on May 14, 2024, 09:10:45 pm by ravenrover »
It's a shame we as fans can't get the message back to him that we, as supporters, appreciate everything he is doing here, not just the management team, but everything he is putting together to make us more ambitious & proffesional behind the scenes, as well as on the pitch. Top top manager, & I'm sure most are 100% behind him.
He's on twitter/X as is Cliff.
I have already thanked them

The Loan Arranger

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on May 14, 2024, 09:25:51 pm by The Loan Arranger »

I have renewed already and I got the email.

Same here!
I've renewed my season ticket, and went the other night but haven't had an Email.

Same here!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012