Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:24:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Owls MOM Result  (Read 3160 times)

NathanDRFC

• Forum Member
Owls MOM Result
« on February 18, 2010, 10:33:09 pm by NathanDRFC »
Sullivan
49     22.2%    
Ward
38     17.2%    
Oster
37     16.7%    
Stock
32     14.5%    
Sharp
24     10.9%    
Chambers
15     6.8%    
Wilson
10     4.5%    
O'Connor
8     3.6%    
Hird
4     1.8%    
Hayter
3     1.4%    
Coppinger
1     0.5%    
Other
0     0%    

Number of Voters     :  221

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re:Owls MOM Result
« Reply #1 on February 18, 2010, 10:57:10 pm by CusworthRovers »
Shame, you can't stick one for the Management, or Sean on behalf of the management. It was impossible to seperate any of the players in terms of quality of performance......when it's like that, you can only heap praise on the people who made that squad play like it did.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 18, 2010, 11:22:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Agreed Cussy.

I look down to the bottom of that list and think, \"That's a bit unfair on Hayter/Coppinger/Hird/Wilson/Chambers. He was excellent.\" Then I look up at the top of the list and think, \"Aye alright then, I can't argue with them being up there.\"

Look at that list again. There's nothing but journeymen in it. And yet on Tuesday night, they played football that had an Ajax fan sat at the side of me purring with delight.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 19, 2010, 07:38:40 am by CusworthRovers »
Yep.

I was surprised with Irvine's tactics and IMO may as well have wore a Rovers shirt.....Preston have generally closed us down and made it difficult, Laws/SWFC really hammered into us recently at the KM and made it hard (the mere fact that they were shite stopped them from getting anything at the KM)and I'm sure this must have been fed into Irvine from the SWFC players/staff.......yet he allows Stock and the midfield all the time in the world in finding the ball, keeping the ball and doing something with the ball, even on throw ins/free kicks they actually allowed us a free throw/pass to 1 player every time. A big Family Fortunes Uh....Uhrrrrr for that one Alan. He's got to be shitting me if he doesn't know how we play or he's a closet Donny fan who set is team to watch us play and enjoy.

Here's something that I don't thinks been mentioned yet and shocked me to the core:

Sheff Wed    Doncaster Rovers
Goals :    0    2
Possession :    51%    49%  

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 19, 2010, 07:54:21 am by Barmby Rover »
Irvines tactics COULD have paid off, if it wasn't for a goalkeeper who many on here were saying was too old and losing it. If those two efforts had gone in that would have been a mountain to climb. As it is we can sit back and laugh at the Wendies. They are in trouble with the FL by the way, having their money from them witheld at the moment because of their pricing policy.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 19, 2010, 08:13:02 am by CusworthRovers »
They are in trouble with the FL by the way, having their money from them witheld at the moment because of their pricing policy.

Crikey Charlie.

A good advert for the VSC this

TinyPortal © 2005-2012