Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 06:23:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: pure gentlemen  (Read 2405 times)

watto-drfc

• Forum Member
pure gentlemen
« on February 20, 2010, 08:38:09 pm by watto-drfc »
just got back from town met Tim ryan and Dave Bruno Jones both gentlemen what a bedut 3 goal at rochdale. Tim not happy at chester not been paid for 3 months

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
Re:pure gentlemen
« Reply #1 on February 21, 2010, 09:59:04 am by idler »
Our lass's son-in-law (a Leeds fan)came to watch us last week as he likes our football. On the way back to Bradford he asked about Tim Ryan. He said that he used to have him in his team in Football Manager and he was always highly rated but what was he like.
I told him that he was always one of the first on the teamsheet and a 100% player, tremendous player who made the step up with us.
My mate the Bradford City fan remembers him playing for Boston and putting ex Man unt. youngster and great hope (Eddie Johnson I think) out of that game and quite a few more. The last person that you'd want to meet as a promising forward cosseted in the premier reserves is Tim Ryan. :lol:

BobG

• VSC Member
Re:pure gentlemen
« Reply #2 on February 21, 2010, 09:02:20 pm by BobG »
Saw something on teletext this morning suggesting some group of Danes (!!) are buying Chester City. Why anyone would wnat to buy a million quid debt and a club in the Northern Premier is beyond me, but still. Maybe Tim'll get paid soon :)

Cheers

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012