Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 03:15:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Value for Money ?  (Read 1670 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Value for Money ?
« on March 03, 2010, 11:19:09 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I suppose this is what we all want.

Whilst not being entirely happy that the price increases will achive what JR wants and, certainly feel we need more time, I chatted to all my group at the U 21 game tonight.

What we all concluded having watched the shower of shit that supposes to be England's future then perhaps we are being served up good football and getting value for money at the KM.

One of our group of 10 looks as though he will not renew for next season. That's one too many for me, but the club needs to realise that there are people who desparately weant to watch Rovers next season, but are not willing to be held to ransome and pay a substantial increase when the early bird deadline passes.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and thanks to Gartom and Rob for pursuing this vigorously with JR.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re:Value for Money ?
« Reply #1 on March 04, 2010, 10:11:47 am by MrFrost »
If I was sat in Cat A or B, I could 100% accept the rises. I feel they are fair and just. Obviously the early bird scheme has not been thought through.

I will stand by what I have said regarding Cat C. A 50% increase if you can't get the money together this month is not acceptable.

I haven't made my mind up yet. It depends what others do who I go with. I certainly wont pay £420 to go and sit on my own every game!

The uptake in March will be low in my opinion, and if it is I think the board might have to have a re-think on how long the early bird offer stays in place, despite the club having already emailed me and saying they wont do this.

Its a cock up. Another one. I really hope we don't suffer as a result of it.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re:Value for Money ?
« Reply #2 on March 04, 2010, 03:55:15 pm by CusworthRovers »
MrFrost wrote:
I haven't made my mind up yet. It depends what others do who I go with. I certainly wont pay £420 to go and sit on my own every game!

You're slowly turning Mr Frost. From a carte blanche 'they can f**k right off', 'no way I'm renewing', 'no way on this earth attitude'......we now arrive a few days later after the understandable knee-jerk reactions to a 'I haven't made my mind up yet'.

You'll be there mate......now the shocks wore off, start thinking of ways to get it sorted rather than thinking how to dis the club

TinyPortal © 2005-2012