Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 03:52:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season Ticket  (Read 2842 times)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
Season Ticket
« on March 10, 2010, 07:21:04 am by Thinwhiteduke »
Right. I will be renewing my Season ticket later this week thanks to a bonus at work.

I also want to purchase one for the first time, for my five year old daughter.

Do I need to fill in a seperate application form for her/ take ID/ Photographic ID for her etc etc?

Id rather someone on here give me the answers than go thrgh the mind numbing process of phoning the ticket office.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
Re:Season Ticket
« Reply #1 on March 10, 2010, 07:27:02 am by SkellowRover »
Yes you do need to fill in a seperate application form. Also something that shows her age like her birth certificate will be required as proof which they will photocopy.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 10, 2010, 07:42:34 am by Dagenham Rover »
SkellowRover wrote:
Yes you do need to fill in a seperate application form. Also something that shows her age like her birth certificate will be required as proof which they will photocopy.

\"which they will photocopy\"

every year you renew it :blink:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 10, 2010, 07:55:43 am by RobTheRover »
No, we didnt have to do that last year. The two years previously we did though.

Redandwhitewhizards

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 10, 2010, 08:00:38 am by Redandwhitewhizards »
Didn't have to do what? Take birth certificates in? We certainly have had to since time began and last year was no exception.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 10, 2010, 08:11:49 am by RobTheRover »
Well I didnt.  I took the forms in and the lady behind the TO desk said there was no need as the copied birth certs were on file now.

Might be worth Tracy confirming what is required this season, ahead of everyone coming in to renew.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 10, 2010, 08:47:41 am by Thinwhiteduke »
They dont make it easy do they? Jumping through hoops at a time when they want people to sign up more than ever?

This is what I meant. Do I need a birth certificate for her? Dont I?

Ive always though a birth certificate is a dodgy way of proving an under 11s age anyway - after all, it only has a name on it, no photo etc etc.

Surely, in this day and age, just to take my daughter along on sign up and say \"look, here she is, she is 5 years old\" should be proof enough?

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 10, 2010, 09:05:26 am by SkellowRover »
Rob i've had to take birth certificates etc every year and every year i ask \"why when you photo copied them last season?\". The usual answer is that it's policy.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 10, 2010, 09:20:32 am by Thinwhiteduke »
So. Am I right in thinking if you cant find your childs Birth Certificate they cant have a Season Ticket then?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 10, 2010, 09:27:19 am by Filo »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
So. Am I right in thinking if you cant find your childs Birth Certificate they cant have a Season Ticket then?

Just go to the register office and get another one, mind you`ll have to pay for it  ;)

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 10, 2010, 09:40:41 am by Rovers Return »
SkellowRover wrote:
Rob i've had to take birth certificates etc every year and every year i ask \"why when you photo copied them last season?\". The usual answer is that it's policy.

Ditto!

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 10, 2010, 10:14:30 am by SkellowRover »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:

£5 for a duplicate from the registery office.

JFEDIR

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 10, 2010, 10:16:42 am by JFEDIR »
Does anbody know if the 'Disabled' fan season ticket also includes a carer this season? I have been looking but can't find out the information anywhere and as somebody else I would rather ask the mine of knowledge on here  ;) than by calling the ticket office!

Thanks

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on March 10, 2010, 10:31:44 am by Filo »
Thinwhiteduke wrote

Id rather someone on here give me the answers than go thrgh the mind numbing process of phoning the ticket office

JFEDIR wrote
I would rather ask the mine of knowledge on here  than by calling the ticket office!

Jesus some people will go to any lengths to avoid paying for a phonecall!  ;)

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 10, 2010, 03:50:04 pm by graingrover »
it would be easier if you had ID cards  B)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 10, 2010, 04:13:13 pm by bpoolrover »
Rigoglioso wrote:
Personally, if I were you TWD, I'd do this...

As your daughter will be a first time ST holder, take her ID down to the ticket office (i.e. birth certificate) and let them take a copy of it. If it turns out they don't need to photocopy it then so be it, but at least if they do, you have it on you and don't have trawl all the way home to get it - thus meaning you make two trips as opposed to one. Also, yes you would have to fill in the appropriate forms for her.

If you haven't got her birth certificate, then try and find something that at least has her date of birth on.
thats not the best way rigo its to easy :P

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 10, 2010, 06:21:35 pm by SkellowRover »
JFEDIR wrote:
Does anbody know if the 'Disabled' fan season ticket also includes a carer this season? I have been looking but can't find out the information anywhere and as somebody else I would rather ask the mine of knowledge on here  ;) than by calling the ticket office!

Thanks

Disabled st holders have always been able to have a carers st foc just like if you purchase a disabled matchday ticket, aslong as you provide proof that you are on the high rate disability living allowance for the mobility part. Also the carer must attend every match you do otherwise you won't get in as that is part of the agreement.

TheRev

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 10, 2010, 07:24:13 pm by TheRev »
So what do they do with the photocopied Birth Certificates if you need to take them each year?

Do they shred them so the cannot be used by some fraudster or do they leave them in a filing cabinet collecting dust?
If it's the later then why do we need to keep taking them for the kids year on year?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012