Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 09:33:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Help please  (Read 2415 times)

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
Help please
« on March 17, 2010, 03:10:22 pm by Walkley_owl »
Having a debate with a Blade fan and I've said Donny have taken more away than them on average this year do any of you have your away figures at hand please?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re:Help please
« Reply #1 on March 17, 2010, 03:16:40 pm by MrFrost »
I'll find them out.
Wheres the debate?

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 17, 2010, 03:21:52 pm by Walkley_owl »
Redandwhitewhizards wrote:
http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/172624-away-attendances/page__view__findpost__p__3974652

Thanks for that.

Mr Frost, you got a game by game breakdown?

the debate is on a thread on Bladesmad, he asked me to prove my comment

Redandwhitewhizards

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 17, 2010, 03:29:20 pm by Redandwhitewhizards »
If you search through that thread you'll prob find the specific figures.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 17, 2010, 03:53:14 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Walkley_owl arguing our case on a Blades mad?

Accept your fate my feathery freak and slip on those red and white hoops. You know as well as anyone that Wednesday are a lost cause.

Why not pop down the Keepmoat on Saturday as a easy initiation. Pretend you went to see the Blades lose or something.

I promise after a few visits all the pain and misery of seeing such dreadful football for so long will be forgotten and you will be overwhelmed by a nice warm fuzzy feeling of hope and belonging.

An added bonus is that our chairman isn't an irritating, little twerp and you get to sit in a clean, modern arena full of stunningly beautiful human beings.

You know it makes sense Walkley.

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 17, 2010, 03:57:38 pm by Walkley_owl »
Snods Shinpad wrote:

Accept your fate my feathery freak and slip on those red and white hoops. You know as well as anyone that Wednesday are a lost cause.

Why not pop down the Keepmoat on Saturday as a easy initiation. Pretend you went to see the Blades lose or something.

I promise after a few visits all the pain and misery of seeing such dreadful football for so long will be forgotten and you will be overwhelmed by a nice warm fuzzy feeling of hope and belonging.

An added bonus is that our chairman isn't an irritating, little twerp and you get to sit in a clean, modern arena full of stunningly beautiful human beings.

No chance

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 17, 2010, 04:11:21 pm by Superspy »
Walkley_owl wrote:
Snods Shinpad wrote:

No chance

epic response.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 17, 2010, 04:35:44 pm by graingrover »
double negative equals a positive!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 17, 2010, 06:18:47 pm by wilts rover »
I saw the header of this thread and I thought you were going to ask to borrow half our team Walkley...

stats for Rovers attendences are on Michael Harkers site http://www.doncasterrovers.co.uk/matches/index.htm

I would doubt that numerically we have a better support than Blades, however as a percentatge of our total support I would think that our away support is probably one of the best in the division, be interested to see if this is true

TinyPortal © 2005-2012