Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 12:25:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Darren Deadman  (Read 2997 times)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Darren Deadman
« on March 27, 2010, 04:25:35 pm by PDX_Rover »
Kitson.  Enough said.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Dav

• Forum Member
Re:Darren Deadman
« Reply #1 on March 27, 2010, 07:02:47 pm by The Dav »
Could not agree more, the boke was a joke ! think it was his way of giving Billy the rods for mouthing at him as they walked in at half time,

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 27, 2010, 07:43:11 pm by MrFrost »
Sent off for what? The booking was dubious as I don't think the incident was even a free kick.

rimmington

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 27, 2010, 07:52:10 pm by rimmington »
According to one Dingle on praise or grumble Daren Moore was just too strong for Billy Sharp, and Mr Deadman was the best referee at Oakwell this season They must have had some pretty S*** refs there

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 27, 2010, 07:52:10 pm by MrFrost »
Darren Moore should have gone for bringing Sharp down, yet the free kick went to Barnsley. And late on, Sharp had the shirt nearly pulled off his back and nothing happened.
The ref was awful, truely awful, and if I was SOD i'd be complaining to the football league about him. I'm just glad we got the three points, and none of his idiotic decisions cost us.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 27, 2010, 08:09:56 pm by bobjimwilly »
MrFrost wrote:
Darren Moore should have gone for bringing Sharp down, yet the free kick went to Barnsley. And late on, Sharp had the shirt nearly pulled off his back and nothing happened.
The ref was awful, truely awful, and if I was SOD i'd be complaining to the football league about him. I'm just glad we got the three points, and none of his idiotic decisions cost us.

I'm sure I won't say this too many times MrFrost, but I agree with you - he was utter crap in the 2nd half the ref. Sharp wasn't doing anything to Donkey Darren Moore, and when he got brought down and the decision went Moores way, I simply couldn't believe it. ah well, it's ok coz we won.

:scarf:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 27, 2010, 09:07:05 pm by Donnywolf »
PDX_Rover wrote:
cnut.  Enough said.

Yet another KNOBHEAD

I and the people around me could not remember him giving US a Free Kick until 16-36 or 21 minutes into the 2nd half. There were fouls comitted but on only one occassion did he rule \"foul\" but then he gave us advantage (on the centre spot)

Its hard being a Ref but god he was another that made it look even harder then it is

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 27, 2010, 09:15:45 pm by CusworthRovers »
Moore should have gone for bringing Billy down in the 2nd half (clean through on goal). He then played on, or never saw an infringement, only for Steele to then also bring Billy down. The ref was miles away and didn't know what to do, however he knew he had to make a decision, as Moore was still on the floor, when Billy was again destroyed by the keeper.

He took the easy option of seeing Moore down and calling play back for a foul that was infact on Billy.

Deadman Walking

northern soul

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 27, 2010, 11:18:09 pm by northern soul »
DONNYWOLF wrote:
PDX_Rover wrote:
cnut.  Enough said.

Yet another KNOBHEAD

I and the people around me could not remember him giving US a Free Kick until 16-36 or 21 minutes into the 2nd half. There were fouls comitted but on only one occassion did he rule \"foul\" but then he gave us advantage (on the centre spot)

Its hard being a Ref but god he was another that made it look even harder then it is

We had almost the same conversation, except we said given a foul. I think it was for a foul on Oster, when he got booked also. We did have a free kick for offside once in that period though, or so we thought.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 28, 2010, 02:13:59 am by Filo »
Wasn`t Deadman the t**t of a ref we had against Newcastle?

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 28, 2010, 08:15:43 am by The Red Baron »
Indeed he was. I have to say, though, that after what happened last season it is probably as well that the Dingles kept all 11 men on the pitch!

Speaking of referees, I was looking at a thread on a reffing site that suggested (in all seriousness) that Mr Swarbrick- he of Palace game fame- is one of the best refs outside the Premier League. If that is the case, I really do despair for the standard of refereeing in this country.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012