Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 10:01:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Jordan Mutch not doing Much!  (Read 2304 times)

Yorkshire Lad

• Forum Member
Jordan Mutch not doing Much!
« on April 03, 2010, 07:39:00 pm by Yorkshire Lad »
Dont know what everyone else thinks but Jordan Mutch is not doing alot when he comes on the pitch. Ok he did score a screamer against Boro but apart from that what does he offer to the squad? He comes across as a player who gives away far too many unnecessary fouls, and today he gifted Plymouth a freekick which lead to their goal. Is SOD burning money on wages for people we dont need?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re:Jordan Mutch not doing Much!
« Reply #1 on April 03, 2010, 07:45:39 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Been saying for weeks, he is not ready for this level and just hasn't got the ability to do it.  Good passer and if he was a Rovers youth player I'd say we're getting benefit from giving him experience, but we're giving someone else's player experience when really they are just not good enough.  Pointless, pointless player in the squad, really is.

VikingJames

« Reply #2 on April 03, 2010, 10:41:01 pm by VikingJames »
big fat yorkshire pudding wrote:
Been saying for weeks, he is not ready for this level and just hasn't got the ability to do it.  Good passer and if he was a Rovers youth player I'd say we're getting benefit from giving him experience, but we're giving someone else's player experience when really they are just not good enough.  Pointless, pointless player in the squad, really is.

Agree 100%

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 03, 2010, 11:41:57 pm by Chris »
We couldn't fill the bench today so I understand why SOD has kept him.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 04, 2010, 07:45:48 am by The Red Baron »
Must admit I think if we're going to get any benefit from having him he should be playing from the start. But I knew we were in trouble once he gave away that needless free kick out on the wing. Doesn't excuse the defence for switching off, though.

I'd like to see Robbie Clark brought back. OK, he's playing at a fairly low standard at Brigg but he's been knocking in goals and obviously has some game-time in him. Time to see what he can do.

stockyboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 04, 2010, 10:48:49 am by stockyboy »
Glad someone agrees with me, all he has done since he has been here is score that goal against boro. I don't get why we let Spicer go and keep Mutch here.

I agree with Red Baron, about Rob Clarke, it's great seeing home grown players come through and look at what has happened with Fairhurst, he was banging them in before he got sent out on loan. Why not give the young lad a run out.

northern soul

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 04, 2010, 03:19:23 pm by northern soul »
stockyboy wrote:
Glad someone agrees with me, all he has done since he has been here is score that goal against boro. I don't get why we let Spicer go and keep Mutch here.

Could be a money saving. Mutch will be on less than Spicer, and if they were only going to sit on the bench, then why not save the money?

stockyboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 04, 2010, 09:43:46 pm by stockyboy »
northern soul wrote:
stockyboy wrote:

Could be a money saving. Mutch will be on less than Spicer, and if they were only going to sit on the bench, then why not save the money?

True good point, but surely we're only saving a bit, I can't see Leyton Orient paying all his wages. We also could of used him for yesterday, 5 subs, most of them defenders.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012