Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 08:44:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Watching Football Online  (Read 2159 times)

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
Watching Football Online
« on May 13, 2010, 11:02:41 pm by Albert Trousers »
I have just upgrading from a mobile dongle to home broadband, I'm also (after the play offs) going to cancel my sky sports subscribtion to save a few quid over the summer months. Is it worth renewing sky sports in august or are the games readily available online and if so what is the quality like?
Apparantly in my area the broadband speed is 5 meg and I have a 60 gig download limit per month (which they tell me is 55 movies or 700+ albums)
Thanks in advance

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

nightporter

• VSC Member
Re:Watching Football Online
« Reply #1 on May 14, 2010, 12:14:11 am by nightporter »
You can find most of the live matches online  but most likely it will show in a small box, not full screen, and could suffer from buffering. But its free.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 14, 2010, 12:10:53 pm by Donnywolf »
I have been watching all sorts of games from around the world on :

WWW.MYP2P.EU

or

WWW.ATDHE.NET

There are several others dedicated to Streaming too

Generally speaking you get good (full screen) coverage about 50% of the time and it depends on the Game itself - so if it is Man U v Chelsea it attracts more viewers and you \"struggle\" with it buffering

I only ever watch games that are available on \"Media Player\" and have not downloaded TVAnts or Sopcast. They may be perfectly safe but I have never taken the chance

So you have to make a judgement but by and large you can watch lesser games on PC and for those you are desperate to see head for the Pub and spend some of the money you have saved by not subscribing to SKY

topnotch_Donny

« Reply #3 on May 14, 2010, 05:14:55 pm by topnotch_Donny »
Albert Trousers wrote:
I have just upgrading from a mobile dongle to home broadband, I'm also (after the play offs) going to cancel my sky sports subscribtion to save a few quid over the summer months. Is it worth renewing sky sports in august or are the games readily available online and if so what is the quality like?
Apparantly in my area the broadband speed is 5 meg and I have a 60 gig download limit per month (which they tell me is 55 movies or 700+ albums)
Thanks in advance

Hi

The best thing to do is, download sopcast and then go to this site http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports and click on the football at the top.

Scroll down to the match you want and it will show you a load of streams. It also says, Type sopcast, media player etc. You want to select a sopcast stream.

With sopcast there's hardly no buffering and the picture is almost perfect in quality. The only problem is, a few of the commentaries are foreign, but as you become familiar with the site, you'll become aware of which streams are in english.

GL

And enjoy  ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012