Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 10:49:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Chris Dagnall  (Read 2298 times)

5minstogo

• Forum Member
Chris Dagnall
« on May 23, 2010, 09:19:25 am by 5minstogo »
It's time for me to bang on again about this guy.

Out of contract at Rochdale and interesting Scunthorpe. (We all know they can spot a decent striker)

51 goals in 135 at in League Two but as natural a finisher as Heff and with pace that could rival Lewis.  Still only 24 so plenty of time for SOD to work his magic

Wouldn't cost the earth in wages and think he would fit perfectly into SOD's structures.

Forget Le Fondre, this is the fella we should take a punt on.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Shawndrfc

• Forum Member
Re:Chris Dagnall
« Reply #1 on May 23, 2010, 12:11:57 pm by Shawndrfc »
I have to admit this lad has impressed me when ive seen him, my uncle is a miller and I asked about Dagnell he praised him.

On as free and wages not stupid, coud be a shrewed bit of business.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 23, 2010, 04:06:16 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Rovers are very naive if they arent even considering Dagnall as a viable option.

Worse case scenario is that Billy goes elsewhere, and Dagnall signs for Scunny without us even expressing an interest...time and time again Scunny sign these quality strikers, when surely we are a better option?

Pintolager

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 23, 2010, 04:14:45 pm by Pintolager »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
Rovers are very naive if they arent even considering Dagnall as a viable option.

Worse case scenario is that Billy goes elsewhere, and Dagnall signs for Scunny without us even expressing an interest...time and time again Scunny sign these quality strikers, when surely we are a better option?

That isn't necessarily true! It depends on who Rovers do have their eyes on and if other players are seen as a better option than Dagnall, then who are we to judge? If he is a target, then fair enough, he may be a decent signing for Rovers.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 23, 2010, 04:53:53 pm by Wellred »
When you look at Scunthorpes record on signing strikers compared to ours and bearing in mind which is the wealthier club(allegedly lol)

Then Scunny must be streets ahead of us.

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 23, 2010, 05:23:31 pm by 5minstogo »
Thinking about it though we may have a very similar player in Wade Fairhurst.

Glad I'm not in charge  ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012