Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 07:08:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sam Hird  (Read 1788 times)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Sam Hird
« on July 01, 2010, 11:50:53 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Must say what a top bloke this guy is as he took time to chat tonight to me and my mates....

True down to earth gent who is determined to do well for donny next year!!

Cheers Sam you made me and my friends night and best wishes next season buddy !!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DRFC MYERS

Re:Sam Hird
« Reply #1 on July 02, 2010, 02:02:59 pm by DRFC MYERS »
ive spoken to him, chambo and shelton before all sound as! its nice to see theyre to too far up themselves... i find it nice that theyll stop and have a chat

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 02, 2010, 02:03:18 pm by not on facebook »
good to hear when you look how some players give it billy big b*llocks at times with i suppose prem players in the main fall into this cat

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 02, 2010, 02:21:54 pm by Chris »
Not surprising really. SO'D signs players who he feels has the \"right\" character. I guess that rules out our players being complete knobheads

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 02, 2010, 02:32:10 pm by wing commander »
I am one of Sams biggest fans,a player who was only a few weeks away from the door who has turned his carear round.That said my only one gripe at SOD is how he treated Hirdy last year,he seemed to be last choice and even when he had a good game found himself straight back out again.I thought Hirdy was harshly treated and im glad he has got a much better temperent than me because i would have been giving my agent slaver about a move if i was him.....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012