Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 03:08:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tonight's game and ticket sales  (Read 7039 times)

VikingJames

Re:Tonight's game and ticket sales
« Reply #30 on July 27, 2010, 01:25:18 pm by VikingJames »
I'm going and haven't got my ticket yet. Rovers' Facebook page has just posted that you can buy your tickets right up until kick off, so that is what I'm going to do.

It might not be a fantastic crowd, but I'd imagine that many like-minded people will go down tonight and pay on the day, bumping the numbers up a bit.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on July 27, 2010, 01:43:29 pm by Bentley Bullet »
NigelJ wrote:
Bentley Bullet wrote:
I got four tickets for the West Brom match yesterday, in our usual seats in the West stand.

BLIR wrote:
ONLY the EAST stand will be open, anyone having previously bought tickets for other stands will be moved before the game.

Who to believe?
I, for one will NOT be happy if I end up having to sit elsewhere, as the seat will be in an inferior position to the one I purchased in the West Stand.

It may well be the case that the west stand is closed tonight, but nothing was said when I bought my usual west stand tickets yesterday morning.
I don't think it is a case of who to believe in that someone is lying, it seems that some of us (me included) were not informed about the west stand being closed when we bought tickets for that stand.

Redandwhitewhizards

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on July 27, 2010, 02:02:16 pm by Redandwhitewhizards »
I think they took the decision today due to poor sales, I have just been to get my tickets, and they said only the east stand is open.

Those moaning that you have paid for a 'superior' view in the West Stand - the seats are all the same price, so get a grip of yourself!

NigelJ

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on July 27, 2010, 02:07:40 pm by NigelJ »
Redandwhitewhizards wrote:
I think they took the decision today due to poor sales, I have just been to get my tickets, and they said only the east stand is open.

Those moaning that you have paid for a 'superior' view in the West Stand - the seats are all the same price, so get a grip of yourself!

Same price does not equal same view!

NigelJ

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on July 27, 2010, 02:10:00 pm by NigelJ »
VikingJames wrote:
I'm going and haven't got my ticket yet. Rovers' Facebook page has just posted that you can buy your tickets right up until kick off, so that is what I'm going to do.

For crying out loud. You need telling you can buy tickets right up to kick-off? You can ALWAYS buy tickets right up to kick off (barring sell-outs, obviously).

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on July 27, 2010, 02:17:48 pm by MrFrost »
NigelJ wrote:

Sit in the same position in the East Stand then.

NigelJ

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on July 27, 2010, 02:28:47 pm by NigelJ »
MrFrost wrote:
NigelJ wrote:

I can't, as that's the directors box. Plus what happens if I sit in a seat some-one else has already purchased?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on July 27, 2010, 02:33:25 pm by MrFrost »
NigelJ wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
NigelJ wrote:

I can't, as that's the directors box. Plus what happens if I sit in a seat some-one else has already purchased?

Tough luck I suppose. Is it really that much of an issue?

NigelJ

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on July 27, 2010, 02:45:51 pm by NigelJ »
Rigoglioso wrote:
On a personal level, I've never seen West Brom play away for an evening game, so that's at least something to look forward to a bit.

Thats stretching 'firsts' somewhat!

I've never seen a game on the 27th July, at the Keepmoat stadium, when the weathers cloudy before...looking forward to it!  ;)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on July 27, 2010, 03:17:39 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I have never seen Rovers play West Brom at home sat in the east stand. When we played them last season I was sat in the west stand.
It will most likely be the first time I will see Rovers start the game against West Brom at the Keepmoat playing left to right, as opposed to right to left, which I witnessed last season.

WSBBA_Ben

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on July 27, 2010, 03:43:25 pm by WSBBA_Ben »
Another first....

Unless you're Mystic Meg you'll have never seen Steve Brooker grace the KMS turf in red & white.

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on July 27, 2010, 04:32:24 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
I've never missed a match when there's a waning gibbous moon in the sky. I won't be there tonight so that's a first for me in those lunar conditions.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012