Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:45:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Club Doncaster…  (Read 5196 times)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Club Doncaster…
« Reply #60 on August 16, 2021, 11:03:17 pm by PDX_Rover »
Quote from: Redandwhite link=topic=281888e.msg1078470#msg1078470 date=1629065528
I’m sorry, but the powers that be don’t have to tell you anything. If you’re not happy with that you can always vote with your feet.
please don’t talk so silly as I have supported Rovers since I was 8 missing Berry few games home and away, and now 70, and have now seen enough to tell me over them years all is not what it seems at a club, and most of the blind sided fans that believe everything they are told but you WILL LEARN over the years.  And why are all you Rovers wets always telling loyal Rovers fans to ether vote with there feet or go and support someone else.  If you all had your way we would not have any fans other that you all. Then see how long you would have a clue to support.  So please please don’t talk so silly

Well said vicar

I doubt you’re even a fan of Rovers. Sanctimonious child.
You've brought nothing whatsoever to this discussion, you can't even muster the brain power to counteract any points or questions .

I don’t have to counter any points or questions. You’ve been bitching about everything the past week and provide no evidence when challenged. Zilch. Zero. Squat.

Instead you make veiled threats. I’d love to know who you are because I reckon you’re somebody’s stooge.
:lol:. Good one .

It’s true though. Scratch your surface and you have nothing of substance to contribute. As the saying goes… empty vessels make most noise.

OK, so starting with my comments on this thread, challenge me .

A growing number of fans… How many? 3, 40, 1000?

On your previous lack of ambition whine-athon, you made a lot of claims, and I think you were asked to deliver your thoughts / ideas… tumbleweed.

How about some constructive thoughts? Other than the board/owners/CEO/office cat/tea lady need to go…

I mean, a person of your undoubted panache and business acumen should no problems supporting progress with some insightful ideas that nobody else dared dream of…

Well if your want a specific number, you could conduct a survey . But reading social media on dons and rovers pages, the discontent among fans is growing, with the board being the main point of contention .

OK, other than that  what SPECIFIC claims did I make that you would like to challenge ?

I'll also repeat a question I asked further up, which no one can or has yet answered  .

When was the last time blunt or brammall gave an interview ? Because I'm not sure they ever have .

I’m going on your various rants over the past week. You have offered nothing by way of ideas and solutions. It’s the easiest thing in the world to sit and complain.

Why not request a meeting with the club to air your grievances and discuss solutions? I’m sure SM could speak to GB.

Or write to them?
Or attend a MTO meeting…

I doubt you will do any of the above because you would fall flat on your face.

In the past, Rovers’ fans have achieved a lot… from Raise The Roof to taking on Richardson…

If you’re that discombobulated, set up a protest.

Why don’t YOU conduct a survey to back up your claims.
Again, what SPECIFIC claims ?

Stop dodging the issue. You’ve made a bunch of inflammatory statements and have provided no substance.

No ambition, running the club into the ground… your words exactly… specific enough I feel to warrant some evidence and proof.
OK, so since the man who had drive and passion for the club was forced out . The club has gone backwards and stagnated at best .
No progress whatsoever .

What actions have they done to drive interest, passion  and excitement?

Why hasn't the marquis and whiteman money been reinvested ? After all  that money was extra to the budget , but no its gone .

When was the last interview blunt or brammall gave? You can't answer because they haven't given one .
Do they even attend games ?

Why do you continue to say "forced out"? My understanding is that he ran out of available funds to support the club and so stepped away when he couldn't (allegedly) spend other people's money.

I have no interest in arguing how good or bad he is, but the whole "forced out" story seemed to have been put to bed a long time ago.

Why couldn't you have just left it at.  "My understanding is that he ran out of available funds to support the club and so stepped away."

Because, as you well know, it was the two crazy attempts to take over the club, through the Sequentia con and the Louis Tomlinson farce, that really put the nails in the coffin for JR. That, and some other nasty stuff that apparently went down.

You can’t pick and choose the parts of the history you like.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on August 16, 2021, 11:04:51 pm by PDX_Rover »
Bloody hell… is Monday day release?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on August 17, 2021, 12:03:47 am by BobG »
I suspect there could be an agenda in play here Mark. Nobody can be as thick, as ill informed, as tendentious and as clearly, obviously, wrong and mean what he says. This arsehole has an agenda.

BobG

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on August 17, 2021, 12:12:40 am by PDX_Rover »
I suspect there could be an agenda in play here Mark. Nobody can be as thick, as ill informed, as tendentious and as clearly, obviously, wrong and mean what he says. This arsehole has an agenda.

BobG

My thoughts too. A stooge for somebody…

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on August 17, 2021, 12:55:13 am by Bessie Red »
Quote from: Redandwhite link=topic=281888e.msg1078470#msg1078470 date=1629065528
I’m sorry, but the powers that be don’t have to tell you anything. If you’re not happy with that you can always vote with your feet.
please don’t talk so silly as I have supported Rovers since I was 8 missing Berry few games home and away, and now 70, and have now seen enough to tell me over them years all is not what it seems at a club, and most of the blind sided fans that believe everything they are told but you WILL LEARN over the years.  And why are all you Rovers wets always telling loyal Rovers fans to ether vote with there feet or go and support someone else.  If you all had your way we would not have any fans other that you all. Then see how long you would have a clue to support.  So please please don’t talk so silly

Well said vicar

I doubt you’re even a fan of Rovers. Sanctimonious child.
You've brought nothing whatsoever to this discussion, you can't even muster the brain power to counteract any points or questions .

I don’t have to counter any points or questions. You’ve been bitching about everything the past week and provide no evidence when challenged. Zilch. Zero. Squat.

Instead you make veiled threats. I’d love to know who you are because I reckon you’re somebody’s stooge.
:lol:. Good one .

It’s true though. Scratch your surface and you have nothing of substance to contribute. As the saying goes… empty vessels make most noise.

OK, so starting with my comments on this thread, challenge me .

A growing number of fans… How many? 3, 40, 1000?

On your previous lack of ambition whine-athon, you made a lot of claims, and I think you were asked to deliver your thoughts / ideas… tumbleweed.

How about some constructive thoughts? Other than the board/owners/CEO/office cat/tea lady need to go…

I mean, a person of your undoubted panache and business acumen should no problems supporting progress with some insightful ideas that nobody else dared dream of…

Well if your want a specific number, you could conduct a survey . But reading social media on dons and rovers pages, the discontent among fans is growing, with the board being the main point of contention .

OK, other than that  what SPECIFIC claims did I make that you would like to challenge ?

I'll also repeat a question I asked further up, which no one can or has yet answered  .

When was the last time blunt or brammall gave an interview ? Because I'm not sure they ever have .

I’m going on your various rants over the past week. You have offered nothing by way of ideas and solutions. It’s the easiest thing in the world to sit and complain.

Why not request a meeting with the club to air your grievances and discuss solutions? I’m sure SM could speak to GB.

Or write to them?
Or attend a MTO meeting…

I doubt you will do any of the above because you would fall flat on your face.

In the past, Rovers’ fans have achieved a lot… from Raise The Roof to taking on Richardson…

If you’re that discombobulated, set up a protest.

Why don’t YOU conduct a survey to back up your claims.
Again, what SPECIFIC claims ?

Stop dodging the issue. You’ve made a bunch of inflammatory statements and have provided no substance.

No ambition, running the club into the ground… your words exactly… specific enough I feel to warrant some evidence and proof.
OK, so since the man who had drive and passion for the club was forced out . The club has gone backwards and stagnated at best .
No progress whatsoever .

What actions have they done to drive interest, passion  and excitement?

Why hasn't the marquis and whiteman money been reinvested ? After all  that money was extra to the budget , but no its gone .

When was the last interview blunt or brammall gave? You can't answer because they haven't given one .
Do they even attend games ?
Not one thing you've put there can be classed as evidence or proof so still we await the evidence/proof for your claims.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on August 17, 2021, 09:18:29 am by the vicar »
I think Blunt attends some but I’m not sure.  I don’t think TB attends any game as it’s not his scene

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on August 17, 2021, 09:20:06 am by Filo »
The quoting of quotes multiple times is making this thread hard work

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on August 17, 2021, 02:54:38 pm by silent majority »
I think Blunt attends some but I’m not sure.  I don’t think TB attends any game as it’s not his scene

Totally incorrect Dave, you'll find TB and DB at just about every game, its rare for them to miss.

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on August 17, 2021, 03:19:49 pm by jmt23 »
I am sure there was an interview or article of some sort that mentioned Terry was never in to football, ( I think Dick Watson was)  he did it as a way to help the town, however as time progressed he got more and more into the game, to the point he would call himself a fan. I have no evidence to back this up, I just remember reading or hearing it somewhere.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on August 17, 2021, 03:38:20 pm by the vicar »

Totally incorrect Dave, you'll find TB and DB at just about every game, its rare for them to miss.

ok Martin I stand corrected thanks

lee.j09

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on August 17, 2021, 10:15:47 pm by lee.j09 »

Hopefully they’ve seen how un-competitive we’ve been so far and add some much needed funds to our ‘competitive budget’.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012