Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:23:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Last time you...  (Read 7186 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Re: Last time you...
« Reply #60 on February 15, 2020, 08:03:03 pm by scawsby steve »
As expected Steve you've missed the point, I don't need to it's all documented in major reliable US newspapers.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/dec/10/rick-reilly-donald-trump-golf-commander-in-cheat-book-interview

This guy has even released a book based on trump being a liar.

Back to the point, where is YOUR evidence that Trump has had associations with child prostitutes? Which is nothing to do with anything you've written so far.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on February 15, 2020, 08:07:56 pm by SydneyRover »
It's the laws of probability Steve, birds of a feather, reputation, documentation, you're correct he may not be guilty but if I we're a betting man and given his history ............... he's a pathetic, vindictive, insecure bully.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on February 15, 2020, 08:16:07 pm by scawsby steve »
It's the laws of probability Steve, birds of a feather, reputation, documentation, you're correct he may not be guilty but if I we're a betting man and given his history ............... he's a pathetic, vindictive, insecure bully.

Laws of probability? Like the ones that said Hilary Clinton would win? Remain would win? The General Election would be a hung Parliament?

Keep digging Sydney, keep digging. That hole's getting bigger by the minute.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on February 15, 2020, 08:20:43 pm by SydneyRover »
You're straying well off topic, I did ask you to list some of trumps redeeming points a while back, got anything good or me?  :lol:

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on February 15, 2020, 08:25:06 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
When it comes to Trump, evidence has a way of vanishing doesn't it? And that's not supposition. It is established fact.

6 men who were interviewed by Mueller about possible illegality attached to Trump preferred to serve time for lying to Mueller and/or Congress than tell the truth.

Doesn't that strike you as...well, an interesting pattern. It's the sort of behaviour you'd expect from associates of a mob boss.

In light of that, I don't think it's unreasonable to point out the strange facts surrounding the death of a convicted paedophile who was a regular party-thrower with Trump, whom Trump gushed was a "great guy" and bragged that he had known for 15 years and whom Trump is on record as saying "It's said he likes beautiful women almost as much as me, and some of them are on the younger side."

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on February 15, 2020, 08:30:36 pm by scawsby steve »
You're straying well off topic, I did ask you to list some of trumps redeeming points a while back, got anything good or me?  :lol:

F*cking hell Sydney, you're tiresome. Me off topic? It's about Trump's possible associations with child prostitutes, and I've asked you to provide the evidence. If you haven't got any, that's me done with the f*cking thread.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on February 15, 2020, 08:35:05 pm by scawsby steve »
No evidence from any of you? Looks like I've won this particular debate.

Goodnight guys, I'm out of here now.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on February 15, 2020, 08:39:20 pm by SydneyRover »
Well done Steve you're the first to successfully defend d trump  :lol:

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on February 16, 2020, 05:25:47 pm by ravenrover »
You could maybe list a few of trumps good points for balance SS, go for it he's been around for 67 years  :)

As expected Sydney, you're completely missing the point. This is nothing whatsoever to do with Trump's good points or bad points. It's to do with suggestions that he and others may have had links to child prostitutes, based on pure speculation.

As regards Trump's presidency, the American people will decide on that in November.
SS the Russians have already decided who the next President is😉

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on February 16, 2020, 07:07:31 pm by SydneyRover »
The ruskies also had a hand in johnson's shorts but we're not allowed to see the report.  :)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on February 16, 2020, 09:18:05 pm by scawsby steve »
The ruskies also had a hand in johnson's shorts but we're not allowed to see the report.  :)

Zzzzzzzzz.

Keep it up Sydney. I've been suffering from insomnia recently, and you're the perfect cure.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on February 16, 2020, 09:27:12 pm by SydneyRover »
Happy to be of service Steve, glad you read my posts  ;)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on September 17, 2021, 02:59:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
This isn't a good look.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58593836

Prince Andrew's legal team doing everything they can to get out of being served legal papers in a case of alleged sexual assault of a minor.

He's in a hell of a bind now.

If he refused to attend court, he automatically loses the civil case and presumably would have damages awarded against him. If he didn't pay, that would be a breech of US criminal law I think. If he did pay, without taking the opportunity to defend himself, that's an implicit admission of guilt.

But if he DOES go to court to defend himself, he will be questioned, under oath, about Woking Pizza Express and his inability to sweat.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on September 17, 2021, 03:08:31 pm by normal rules »
 We cannot even get Anne Sacoolas extradited from USA for killing that poor motorcyclist.
What makes anyone think Prince Andrew won’t be afforded the same luxury.

Perhaps we will do a swap?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on September 17, 2021, 03:15:32 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
He can't be extradited for this. It's a civil case. The point is, whichever option he takes, it is devastating for his reputation and/or then does make him a criminal under US law.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on September 17, 2021, 10:39:09 pm by SydneyRover »
You wouldn't want to live next door to them aye?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on October 07, 2021, 10:44:12 am by BillyStubbsTears »
So it looks like he might have a way out. Apparently when Giuffre settled a case with Epstein, Epstein's lawyers made it a requirement that Giuffre would not bring legal action against Epstein associates.

So, in simple terms, Prince Andrew's lawyers are trying to get a sex abuse case against him cancelled, on the grounds that he was an associate of a paedophile and sex trafficker, because the paedophile and sex trafficker required a person who he had hired as a 16 year old prostitute not to prosecute people who Epstein had arranged for her to have sex with.

And this is their best outcome?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on October 08, 2021, 12:02:46 am by normal rules »
It’s a cover story I reckon.

The out of court settlement will have been sorted behind closed doors, complete with full gagging order.

Everyone is happy.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on October 08, 2021, 09:24:36 am by ravenrover »
I see The Queen is financing his defence, it appears that Andrew has a lack of personal income

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on October 08, 2021, 09:42:13 am by selby »
  Trump and Andrew good looking young men filthy rich, didn't even have to try the lucky so and so's. how many on here in their teens and early twenties wouldn't have?
   If you say no I wouldn't have, I don't believe you, or you are a danger to the public.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on October 08, 2021, 09:46:13 am by SydneyRover »
  Trump and Andrew good looking young men filthy rich, didn't even have to try the lucky so and so's. how many on here in their teens and early twenties wouldn't have?
   If you say no I wouldn't have, I don't believe you, or you are a danger to the public.

When I asked you if you were a virgin at 16 you went all stroppy!!!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on October 08, 2021, 10:46:43 am by selby »

It was better when the Australians were sleeping.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012