Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:10:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: TLOD v Dale  (Read 8011 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: TLOD v Dale
« Reply #90 on January 19, 2021, 08:57:52 pm by drfchound »
Won ugly (as they say).

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bollinger

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on January 19, 2021, 08:58:07 pm by Bollinger »
Great result with a threadbare squad. All credit to the players and DM.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on January 19, 2021, 08:58:55 pm by Filo »
We huffed and puffed in that one, job done though and another three points, not sure what DM’s obsession is with taking Taylor Richards off after an hour or so, did Williams touch the ball when he came on?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on January 19, 2021, 08:59:54 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
We huffed and puffed in that one, job done though and another three points, not sure what DM’s obsession is with taking Taylor Richards off after an hour or so, did Williams touch the ball when he came on?
He did. Was okay for me.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on January 19, 2021, 09:00:59 pm by drfchound »
He did. Was okay for me.

Yeah, he did nothing wrong.
Did his job.

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on January 19, 2021, 09:02:51 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
Another win. How we played matters not to me. Three points are all that matters.
Agreed.?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on January 19, 2021, 09:04:33 pm by Filo »
He did. Was okay for me.

Yeah, he did nothing wrong.
Did his job.

Did nothing wrong, but added nothing as well, taking Richards off weakened us in the middle of the park

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on January 19, 2021, 09:04:49 pm by steve@dcfd »
DM gave Williams time on the pitch but he got to more. We won not nice on the eye but the determination and AJ showed his metal. 7 wins out of 8 games we can’t complain. Now to get Gomes back hopefully for Saturday. James back in contention. Decision over JJ to make before next league game and another midfield player hopefully with some height and skill and we are definitely in contention.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on January 19, 2021, 09:06:08 pm by sha66y »
Seem to be getting results were they would normally be kicking us in the teeth.....

Impressed with Greaves , looks like the bit of aggression we have missed...

Great win all in all.....

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on January 19, 2021, 09:07:38 pm by adamtherover »
I must have been watching a different game, greaves for me, seemed to either pass the ball to a blue, or go in clumsy risking a free kick..
And Williams looked like he had won a competition to get a game, he only came on as there was no one else...  And then Barley touched the ball once on.. Our strength in depth is absolute zero right now.

That aside, the defence is rock solid and will be the reason from here on, if we go up this season!!!

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on January 19, 2021, 09:14:11 pm by steve@dcfd »
I must have been watching a different game, greaves for me, seemed to either pass the ball to a blue, or go in clumsy risking a free kick..
And Williams looked like he had won a competition to get a game, he only came on as there was no one else...  And then Barley touched the ball once on.. Our strength in depth is absolute zero right now.

That aside, the defence is rock solid and will be the reason from here on, if we go up this season!!!
We are at bare bones we need at least two more players we all know but let’s not have a dig at players who have not played. Greaves not tactician but he did what he need to do in his first full start. Williams needs to do more but he’s not played. DM knows what we need depending on JJ’s injury.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on January 19, 2021, 09:18:59 pm by dknward2 »
Greaves needs to keep getting games he could be a great player just needs games and learning of a great manager

TinyPortal © 2005-2012