Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:59:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: TLOD V Fleetwood  (Read 7766 times)

phil o sophical

• Forum Member
Re: TLOD V Fleetwood
« Reply #30 on April 24, 2021, 03:29:21 pm by phil o sophical »
He may as well be a secret agent cos he's invisible a lot of the time

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 24, 2021, 03:29:26 pm by EasyforDennis »
Can someone please show the ifollow cameraman how the zoom works.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on April 24, 2021, 03:29:34 pm by DonnyOsmond »
The ball goes to Jones, passes it to one of the defenders, the defender passes it to Smith/Robertson, goes back to defender. Rinse and repeat. After a few sets of that hoof up and give to Fleetwood's defence.

Hasn’t that been the standard pattern for most of the season.

I feel like Whiteman was able to turn on the ball and break the lines.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on April 24, 2021, 03:29:54 pm by Filo »
This is pedestrian and boring

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on April 24, 2021, 03:30:34 pm by RoversAlias »
If Richards is hoping to make the grade in the top flight with Brighton he's got a lot of hard work in front of him

You've used two words there that are completely alien to the lad, I'm afraid.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on April 24, 2021, 03:32:31 pm by drfchound »
The ball goes to Jones, passes it to one of the defenders, the defender passes it to Smith/Robertson, goes back to defender. Rinse and repeat. After a few sets of that hoof up and give to Fleetwood's defence.

Yes he could do that, but I did say most of the season because we also did the same pattern quite a lot when Ben was here.

Very poor game this.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on April 24, 2021, 03:32:48 pm by EasyforDennis »
If Richards is hoping to make the grade in the top flight with Brighton he's got a lot of hard work in front of him

You've used two words there that are completely alien to the lad, I'm afraid.

You mean Taylor I can't be arsed Richards?

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on April 24, 2021, 03:41:06 pm by NickDRFC »

Yes he could do that, but I did say most of the season because we also did the same pattern quite a lot when Ben was here.

Very poor game this.

Before Ben Whiteman left we had 33 points from 18 games, had scored 32 and had conceded 20.

Since he left we’ve played 24 games and got far fewer points (27), scored far fewer goals (25), and conceded way more (37).

Even if some of our play was patient, there is absolutely no comparison between the team with him in it and the team now.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on April 24, 2021, 03:42:08 pm by rich1471 »
This is pedestrian and boring
was thinking the same

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on April 24, 2021, 03:42:50 pm by sha66y »
Will the real Josh Sims please stand up!
Cos that facsimile is pretty bloody useless! ....

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on April 24, 2021, 03:43:48 pm by Padge_DRFC »
We'd be having sub 5k crowds with this absolute boring crap football yet again!

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on April 24, 2021, 03:46:08 pm by anton123 »
We are desperate for a new manager and some new ideas , the season can’t end soon enough

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on April 24, 2021, 03:46:26 pm by Filo »
43 minutes and not an attempt on goal, allI see is a team thats no where near working hard enough

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on April 24, 2021, 03:48:38 pm by EasyforDennis »
We look like a team heading for relegation. It's a good job we got those points earlier in the season.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on April 24, 2021, 03:49:11 pm by Not Now Kato »
That was a waste of 45 minutes!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on April 24, 2021, 03:51:46 pm by Filo »
We look like a team heading for relegation. It's a good job we got those points earlier in the season.

Just going through the motions, they seem unmotivated and don’t care about professional pride

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on April 24, 2021, 03:52:20 pm by drfchound »

Very poor game this.

Before Ben Whiteman left we had 33 points from 18 games, had scored 32 and had conceded 20.

Since he left we’ve played 24 games and got far fewer points (27), scored far fewer goals (25), and conceded way more (37).

Even if some of our play was patient, there is absolutely no comparison between the team with him in it and the team now.

I agree that we were better with Ben in the team but that mind numbing passing the ball about between our keepers and defenders was still evident in our play.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on April 24, 2021, 03:54:08 pm by i_ateallthepies »

Noticed a couple of time when he runs back to show for the pass he's careful to keep a fleetwood player between him and the ball, thus making himself unavailable.  He must think we're blind.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on April 24, 2021, 03:54:57 pm by Campsall rover »
Just got no pattern and fluency to our play.

Are these actually the same players that played in the 1st 24 games of the season.
You could not have possibly predicted we could become so poor.

Are we saving ourselves do you think for our double header with Peterborough.  :zzz:

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on April 24, 2021, 03:56:22 pm by goalkick »
Why does every team we play look better and more eager to get the ball than us? This is boring and poor.massive clear out for next season.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on April 24, 2021, 03:56:40 pm by Filo »
That was a booed off at ht performance, they should be thankful they have been shielded from the wrath of the fans

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on April 24, 2021, 03:57:12 pm by sha66y »
Those on here releasing the tension by commenting whether it be positive or negative should spare a thought for those watching the game ......and not bothering to comment on here........

Heads are gonna explode!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on April 24, 2021, 03:57:30 pm by Filo »
Why does every team we play look better and more eager to get the ball than us? This is boring and poor.massive clear out for next season.

Simple answer, our players don’t give a f**k

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on April 24, 2021, 03:57:35 pm by drfchound »

Those games with Peterbro might yet be very embarrassing.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on April 24, 2021, 03:59:22 pm by i_ateallthepies »

Very poor game this.

Not a realistic comparison, that Nick.  Our problems of the last couple of months are in no way the result of Ben Whiteman not being in the team.  We had a decent run of good results after Ben left.  Our current problems are something different entirely.

Big Fey

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on April 24, 2021, 04:00:21 pm by Big Fey »
Saving grace is that we havnt had to actually go there in person!!

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on April 24, 2021, 04:01:44 pm by sha66y »

I’m sure our Directors and Owners are very aware of what’s happening on the pitch and will learn by it.........
Have faith!

Big Fey

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on April 24, 2021, 04:01:59 pm by Big Fey »

Very poor game this.

Not a realistic comparison, that Nick.  Our problems of the last couple of months are in no way the result of Ben Whiteman not being in the team.  We had a decent run of good results after Ben left.  Our current problems are something different entirely.
we did, but no one can actually say we were playing well.  Narrow one goal wins over teams with zero performance on our part..

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on April 24, 2021, 04:02:09 pm by vaya »
Looks like what it is at half time. An end of season game involving two clubs with little to play for.

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on April 24, 2021, 04:03:34 pm by anton123 »
The players need to buck there ideas up as this has burton second half written all over it

TinyPortal © 2005-2012