Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:39:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Plymouth v TLOD  (Read 5834 times)

donnievic

• Forum Member
Re: Plymouth v TLOD
« Reply #90 on September 25, 2021, 04:57:21 pm by donnievic »
Dahlberg did nothing wrong. Their player had no chance of getting the ball and goes to ground and Kettle buys it. Appalling refereeing. The c*nt.
take it you mean apart from drop a easy catch and grab the strikers leg

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on September 25, 2021, 04:57:45 pm by Filo »
Never a penalty.

Penalty all day long, another rugby tackle from Pontus

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on September 25, 2021, 04:58:05 pm by EasyforDennis »
Dahlberg makes some great saves but he also makes some schoolboy errors I'm afraid.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on September 25, 2021, 04:58:35 pm by scawsby steve »
Swings and roundabouts; Morecambe were robbed blind last week.

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on September 25, 2021, 04:59:25 pm by anton123 »
Dahlberg did nothing wrong. Their player had no chance of getting the ball and goes to ground and Kettle buys it. Appalling refereeing. The c*nt.
take it you mean apart from drop a easy catch and grab the strikers leg
He flicked the ball and defender fell over his arm but he got the ball first watch it back iv watch replays not a pen

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on September 25, 2021, 04:59:42 pm by Barmby Rover »
Kettle changes the results of so many games, he is incompetent.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on September 25, 2021, 05:00:30 pm by drfchound »
Crewe get an injury time pen equaliser at Rotherscum to put us back into last place.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on September 25, 2021, 05:00:40 pm by pib »
The sort of thing that happens in relegation seasons, that….

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on September 25, 2021, 05:01:09 pm by drfchound »

Kettle makes my piss boil.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on September 25, 2021, 05:01:15 pm by Copps is Magic »
Knoyle and Dahlberg should be apologising to every other player in that dressing room because we didn't deserve to lose. A worrying trend for Dalhberg.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on September 25, 2021, 05:02:02 pm by ScillyRover »
Def pen. We need to learn to take our chances when they arise. Could have won that. A far better performance which deserved at least a point

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on September 25, 2021, 05:02:14 pm by DonnyNoel »

I'd reckon he's given us more than against us.

Weak defending again. Again.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on September 25, 2021, 05:02:44 pm by colincramb »
The sort of thing that happens in relegation seasons, that….

Yes, but look at the stats of that game. They had more shots on goal and double the possession. Generally that means you win.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on September 25, 2021, 05:02:55 pm by PDX_Rover »
All those saying they were penalties. They were both dubious at best IMHO. I’m fuming at Kettle. f**king fuming.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on September 25, 2021, 05:03:18 pm by EasyforDennis »
We didn't deserve to lose that.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on September 25, 2021, 05:03:48 pm by bpoolrover »
All those saying they were penalties. They were both dubious at best IMHO. I’m fuming at Kettle. f**king fuming. Think your watching a different game both pens

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on September 25, 2021, 05:04:28 pm by glosterred »
Had plenty of chances, so did they to win this game. But we firstly chucked away 3 points with a pen awarded against Knoyle. Was it a pen don’t know. Then chucked a point away with a late pen against Dahlberg. Was it a pen, don’t know again. When things go wrong they go really wrong at the moment.

Wonder what RW said to get sent off?

Let’s hope for better on Tuesday

Onwards and upwards

COYR

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on September 25, 2021, 05:05:41 pm by bpoolrover »
It was a improvement but still think are will be in and around relegation unless we get a couple of good players in the next window

Donny Dub

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on September 25, 2021, 05:10:32 pm by Donny Dub »
Plymouth have good loud supporters.  We are clearly getting better as players settle in. I’m sure we have enough to stay in this league. Cukur has to get better if he can get fit, he’s a strong enough lad

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on September 25, 2021, 05:12:55 pm by StocksArmy »
Blaming the ref for that is idiotic and its an absolute sour grapes comment. Dahlberg should lose his spot now as Balcombe did after Accrington last year. Just as things looked like they were picking up we hit self distruct. Ive never known a team and a club make so many poor errors/decisions so consistantly season after season.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on September 25, 2021, 05:14:09 pm by ScillyRover »
Dahlberg made a number of crucial saves to keep us in the game and overall had a really good game up until the pen incident. He does have a tendency to have a rush of blood to the head at critical times though.

Donny Dub

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on September 25, 2021, 05:14:54 pm by Donny Dub »
Had plenty of chances, so did they to win this game. But we firstly chucked away 3 points with a pen awarded against Knoyle. Was it a pen don’t know. Then chucked a point away with a late pen against Dahlberg. Was it a pen, don’t know again. When things go wrong they go really wrong at the moment.

Wonder what RW said to get sent off?

Let’s hope for better on Tuesday

Onwards and upwards

COYR
Both were stone wall penalties I reckon

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on September 25, 2021, 05:16:28 pm by donnievic »
All those saying they were penalties. They were both dubious at best IMHO. I’m fuming at Kettle. f**king fuming.
both dubious WTF have you been drinking,suppose if both at other end you would be saying nailed on though

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on September 25, 2021, 05:16:35 pm by keith79 »
That was even a foul in rugby.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on September 25, 2021, 05:20:20 pm by dickos1 »
Blaming the ref for that is idiotic and its an absolute sour grapes comment. Dahlberg should lose his spot now as Balcombe did after Accrington last year. Just as things looked like they were picking up we hit self distruct. Ive never known a team and a club make so many poor errors/decisions so consistantly season after season.

Are you for real?
He’s single handedly won us the points we have

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on September 25, 2021, 05:27:16 pm by StocksArmy »

Are you for real?

Take your glasses off pal they dont suit you. What about Accrington, Wednesdays 2nd goal, last week where only the ref knows why he didnt give it and also send him off, the 1st pen today he should have saved and of course the 2nd....... We are 7 games in! You dont get that many in a season from a solid keeper at this level. If it was Jones he would be out the team. Dont get me wrong either I dont think Jones is ready but a keeper cant have that many errors and keep his place.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:30:01 pm by StocksArmy »

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #116 on September 25, 2021, 06:05:19 pm by PDX_Rover »
both dubious WTF have you been drinking,suppose if both at other end you would be saying nailed on though

It’s all about opinions, mate. I happen to think neither were penalties. I can see why they’ve been given in a split second decision, but for me, not good decisions.

It’s a shame because we deserved something from that game. Much improved all over.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on September 25, 2021, 06:31:47 pm by donnievic »

It’s all about opinions, mate. I happen to think neither were penalties. I can see why they’ve been given in a split second decision, but for me, not good decisions.

It’s a shame because we deserved something from that game. Much improved all over.
well least we can agree we deserved sumthing,and I’m still not worried

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on September 25, 2021, 10:16:26 pm by dickos1 »

Are you for real?

Take your glasses off pal they dont suit you. What about Accrington, Wednesdays 2nd goal, last week where only the ref knows why he didnt give it and also send him off, the 1st pen today he should have saved and of course the 2nd....... We are 7 games in! You dont get that many in a season from a solid keeper at this level. If it was Jones he would be out the team. Dont get me wrong either I dont think Jones is ready but a keeper cant have that many errors and keep his place.

What about all the saves last week,
Even the games against Wigan, Rotherham he was brilliant.
He’s been our best player this season by some distance

hstripes

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on September 26, 2021, 04:02:35 pm by hstripes »
Cripes! You know your team is deservedly bottom of the league when someone in all seriousness claims your goalkeeper, who has made 4* clangers in just 8 games played, has "been our best player this season by some distance."

(* Sheff Wed 2nd goal; Accrington; Morecambe (got away with due to incompetent refereeing), Plymouth 2nd penalty)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012