Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:47:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Nam v TLOD  (Read 7283 times)

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
Re: Nam v TLOD
« Reply #150 on March 05, 2022, 05:03:31 pm by EasyforDennis »
I have rarely seen a side play without absolutely no clue tactically or as a unit going forward, it's like nobody seems to know how or where to play as a unit, it's absolutely shocking. I really do wonder what happens in training.

Well I am sure it doesn't involve a football

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on March 05, 2022, 05:03:40 pm by RoversAlias »
I have rarely seen a side play without absolutely no clue tactically or as a unit going forward, it's like nobody seems to know how or where to play as a unit, it's absolutely shocking. I really do wonder what happens in training.

I'd say we've been watching that for a full calendar year now, under three different managers.

Petche

• Forum Member
« Reply #152 on March 05, 2022, 05:04:34 pm by Petche »
Turning out to be a poor decision appointing McSheffrey, nothing much has changed. I'm not so sure anyone with any credentials wanted the job though.

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on March 05, 2022, 05:17:25 pm by Cramby10 »
Oh well...

Back to WWIII
do you know what. Joking aside, this whole Ukrainian episode has put a lot of things in perspective for me of late and, although I love my club, if we get relegated, then so what. So be it. It really is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. We’ll still, hopefully, be able to go watch them next season.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #154 on March 05, 2022, 05:25:04 pm by dickos1 »
Turning out to be a poor decision appointing McSheffrey, nothing much has changed. I'm not so sure anyone with any credentials wanted the job though.

Results over the last month or so have been much better. If they hadn’t been we’d be relegated by now.

Many of the folk going mad are indeed the ones who said we’d be down by the end of feb, yet we’re still right in it.

Petche

• Forum Member
« Reply #155 on March 05, 2022, 05:30:04 pm by Petche »

Results over the last month or so have been much better. If they hadn’t been we’d be relegated by now.

Many of the folk going mad are indeed the ones who said we’d be down by the end of feb, yet we’re still right in it.

Ok we've picked up a few results but we can't string together successive wins, that alone will be our downfall!
Oh and when we do lose it's a big one!

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #156 on March 05, 2022, 05:37:00 pm by steve@dcfd »
I don’t believe under Club Doncaster on their own without the benefactors money now have the finances to get any body with credentials to move this club forward we are in free fall.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #157 on March 05, 2022, 06:05:25 pm by drfchound »
Alfie May scores today. That's all I know.

Meh

It was in the stars.

When Alfie was in the goals a few games ago someone on here suggested that people were fawning about a Cheltenham bit part player in a third division team.
Out of curiosity i have just looked at his stats based on the bbc league one top scorers list.
Thirty five appearances doesn't suggest he is a bit part player and his goals per minute played, shots on target, goal conversion and shot accuracy are right up there with the best of them.

I was thinking of starting a new thread to mention all that but i guess i will get enough stick just for mentioning it on here.

Petche

• Forum Member
« Reply #158 on March 05, 2022, 06:40:19 pm by Petche »
I don’t believe under Club Doncaster on their own without the benefactors money now have the finances to get any body with credentials to move this club forward we are in free fall.

I agree, we are in freefall but surely we could have got someone in with an element of experience with our budget? Flynn who did so well with Newport was out of work - now at Walsall I believe. Would have got this lot playing.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #159 on March 05, 2022, 08:08:54 pm by dickos1 »

Ok we've picked up a few results but we can't string together successive wins, that alone will be our downfall!
Oh and when we do lose it's a big one!

Well for starters we don’t need to win two successive games
If we win 4/5 of our remaining 9 games then we will stay up

TinyPortal © 2005-2012