Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 11:42:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 55954 times)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #690 on November 26, 2023, 09:14:18 pm by wilts rover »
I have been to Palestine - West Bank, I wasn't allowed into Gaza. Went with a Jewish famer, one of the kindest and most helpful people I have ever met.

And the only people who attacked me in the three months I was there were Jewish zealots.

I suggest you are the one who needs to go and learn Tyke. With your vile hate preaching and total lack of understanding.

As I have said several times, this is exactly what Hamas want. You to hate Arabs/Muslims - so they then hate you.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #691 on November 26, 2023, 10:03:55 pm by tyke1962 »
I have been to Palestine - West Bank, I wasn't allowed into Gaza. Went with a Jewish famer, one of the kindest and most helpful people I have ever met.

And the only people who attacked me in the three months I was there were Jewish zealots.

I suggest you are the one who needs to go and learn Tyke. With your vile hate preaching and total lack of understanding.

As I have said several times, this is exactly what Hamas want. You to hate Arabs/Muslims - so they then hate you.

Wow I think I've a critic , Hamas aren't capable of making me hate anyone and about the only ones preaching hate are those standing up in a number of UK mosques on a Friday afternoon currently getting investigated by the police , that's a fact by the way .

If I hated Muslims I'd have had plenty in recent history in this country to go on .

I'm educated enough to agree with Robinson's arrest today even though he was only eating his breakfast in a London pub , clearly I'm not that radicalised yet or ever will be .

I'll have my opinion and I'll be silenced by nobody .

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #692 on November 26, 2023, 10:30:51 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Did anyone see that the Israeli Finance Minister, presumably someone in the inner circle of Natanyahu's psychopaths, agreed with using disease and epidemics as a weapon against Gaza people.

https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1726670735790518783?t=xpdNJ_rkpoxeK0kPPn3jHA&s=19

Perhaps they feel that nothing is to be ruled out in order to wipe out a group of people including gassing innocent women & inevitably children too…..much as the Nazi’s did to Jews in WW11.

Yeh the Israelis want to wipe them out so much they've just traded Palestinian terrorists in return for their own innocent civilians back for a ceasefire in a present conflict they didn't start .
"Palestinian terrorists" - I presume you have some evidence of that? I wouldn't expect you to be slinging out an extreme racist statement here.

"didn't start" - I can only follow the logic there and understand you think it's okay to murder civilians over many decades, rob them, forcibly remove them from their homes, and imprison them in a small area in Gaza, and give them a wider space in the West Bank to flee to with the proviso they accept continuous illegal expulsions from their homes, a progressive land grab by extremists that is approved by the state of Israel, and of course more murdering. That and making them second class citizens, apartheid if you like. Quite a bizarre stance of condoning abuse, even genocide, it would seem.

Talk me through the exchange in 2011 between the terrorist group that also doubles up as the Palestine government BRR .

When a single Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit was captured in 2006 by the terrorist group Hamas .

Shalit was returned to his family in 2011 in exchange for 1000 Palestinian terrorists and wait for it ........... Drum Roll ..........including Yahya Sinwar the present leader of Hamas .

Now I know the Pro Palestinian support seems to have developed some kind of memory lapse , denial , maybe even the only good Jew is a dead Jew mentality concerning the events of October 7th .

The terrible loss of life in Gaza is the consequence .

There's is absolutely no way Israel is ever going to give up the state they created in 1948 given the history of the Jews before 1948 .

They will do what it takes as unpleasant as that may be .

Never again will they be displaced across Europe and beyond without a State and  put themselves again in the position many were in during the 1930's and 40's , when the world left them at the mercy of the Nazis and their collaborators , try and imagine the world turning its back on you and locked inside Nazi Germany , made a non citizen , thrown out of your house , your business taken off you and your bank account seized by the Nazis and then finished off in the gas chambers by the millions .

You have to understand why the Israelis are the way they are because of that  history of discrimination , persecution and the holocaust .

That does nothing to reply to what I asked.

On the issue of a safe place for Jews,  Palestine wouldn't be a contender, evidently.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #693 on November 26, 2023, 11:03:33 pm by albie »
There is a lot of misunderstanding of the history and background to this situation on this thread.

It would be helpful if people watched this video, which explains the role of Britain in the conflict;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBU8fM34Jkg

US academic answers some of the key questions, and explains the Palestinian perspective.
An hour or so, but worth it if you really want to understand how it came to this.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #694 on November 26, 2023, 11:46:44 pm by SydneyRover »
There is a lot of misunderstanding of the history and background to this situation on this thread.

It would be helpful if people watched this video, which explains the role of Britain in the conflict;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBU8fM34Jkg

US academic answers some of the key questions, and explains the Palestinian perspective.
An hour or so, but worth it if you really want to understand how it came to this.

Yes, as most appear to be looking at and making judgements on recent events rather than the problem as a whole. A truce leading to a ceasefire leading to a more permanent peace and then sorting out the issue a-la the GFA is what is required. Removing the crazies from both sides will only be a temporary fix. Removing the crazies from one side will only be a temporary fix.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #695 on November 27, 2023, 07:26:19 am by ncRover »

If you don’t mind me asking Wilts, what was the purpose of your visit?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #696 on November 27, 2023, 12:40:34 pm by ravenrover »

Wow I think I've a critic , Hamas aren't capable of making me hate anyone and about the only ones preaching hate are those standing up in a number of UK mosques on a Friday afternoon currently getting investigated by the police , that's a fact by the way .

If I hated Muslims I'd have had plenty in recent history in this country to go on .

I'm educated enough to agree with Robinson's arrest today even though he was only eating his breakfast in a London pub , clearly I'm not that radicalised yet or ever will be .

Have you seen the video of his arrest Tyke?
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1728786564606501243?t=NC6dfVfe_vl_tYgtNtvksg&s=19
No sign of being somewhere having his breakfast
Claiming to be a reporter
Refusing to give his name
Arguing with and abusing  valid reporters
Arguing with numerous police
Failed to give his address, too many people around him would hear it
What was he doing there in the 1st place apart from causing trouble?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 12:43:20 pm by ravenrover »

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #697 on November 27, 2023, 02:04:59 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Perhaps he was but where is the line on someone potentially causing trouble?  It's the kind of thing that gets us football fans banned from everywhere.

What's the difference between him and someone else?  I'd imagine he'll have a strong legal case on his arrest and it just largely is what he wants and helps his cause.  Let him speak until he does something illegal.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #698 on November 27, 2023, 03:51:05 pm by ravenrover »
How many others have followers the likes of his?

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #699 on November 27, 2023, 06:10:31 pm by tyke1962 »

Have you seen the video of his arrest Tyke?
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1728786564606501243?t=NC6dfVfe_vl_tYgtNtvksg&s=19
No sign of being somewhere having his breakfast
Claiming to be a reporter
Refusing to give his name
Arguing with and abusing  valid reporters
Arguing with numerous police
Failed to give his address, too many people around him would hear it
What was he doing there in the 1st place apart from causing trouble?

The clip I saw was Robinson sat having his breakfast in the pub when the police came in and told him he had to leave the area instantly .

There was the usual exchange back and forth and the police officer told him he would be arrested under section so and so if he didn't leave .

To tell the truth I got bored with the back and forth after a while and didn't watch anything else .

Obviously his high profile was likely to cause problems so I don't think he's anything to complain about .

They warned him countless times but Robinson wasn't having it .

Only one winner in situations like that .

I

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #700 on November 28, 2023, 03:25:48 am by Bristol Red Rover »
I wonder if anyone here expressing sympathies with the Israeli regime might want  to defend the accusations here by Save the Children? The abuses are appalling. The kind of things that may create a lot of anger and desire for revenge. Israel is the problem.

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/content/dam/gb/reports/defenceless_impact_of_detention_on_palestinian_children.pdf

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #701 on November 28, 2023, 12:30:20 pm by tyke1962 »
Did anyone see that the Israeli Finance Minister, presumably someone in the inner circle of Natanyahu's psychopaths, agreed with using disease and epidemics as a weapon against Gaza people.

https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1726670735790518783?t=xpdNJ_rkpoxeK0kPPn3jHA&s=19

Perhaps they feel that nothing is to be ruled out in order to wipe out a group of people including gassing innocent women & inevitably children too…..much as the Nazi’s did to Jews in WW11.

Yeh the Israelis want to wipe them out so much they've just traded Palestinian terrorists in return for their own innocent civilians back for a ceasefire in a present conflict they didn't start .
"Palestinian terrorists" - I presume you have some evidence of that? I wouldn't expect you to be slinging out an extreme racist statement here.

"didn't start" - I can only follow the logic there and understand you think it's okay to murder civilians over many decades, rob them, forcibly remove them from their homes, and imprison them in a small area in Gaza, and give them a wider space in the West Bank to flee to with the proviso they accept continuous illegal expulsions from their homes, a progressive land grab by extremists that is approved by the state of Israel, and of course more murdering. That and making them second class citizens, apartheid if you like. Quite a bizarre stance of condoning abuse, even genocide, it would seem.

Talk me through the exchange in 2011 between the terrorist group that also doubles up as the Palestine government BRR .

When a single Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit was captured in 2006 by the terrorist group Hamas .

Shalit was returned to his family in 2011 in exchange for 1000 Palestinian terrorists and wait for it ........... Drum Roll ..........including Yahya Sinwar the present leader of Hamas .

Now I know the Pro Palestinian support seems to have developed some kind of memory lapse , denial , maybe even the only good Jew is a dead Jew mentality concerning the events of October 7th .

The terrible loss of life in Gaza is the consequence .

There's is absolutely no way Israel is ever going to give up the state they created in 1948 given the history of the Jews before 1948 .

They will do what it takes as unpleasant as that may be .

Never again will they be displaced across Europe and beyond without a State and  put themselves again in the position many were in during the 1930's and 40's , when the world left them at the mercy of the Nazis and their collaborators , try and imagine the world turning its back on you and locked inside Nazi Germany , made a non citizen , thrown out of your house , your business taken off you and your bank account seized by the Nazis and then finished off in the gas chambers by the millions .

You have to understand why the Israelis are the way they are because of that  history of discrimination , persecution and the holocaust .

That does nothing to reply to what I asked.

On the issue of a safe place for Jews,  Palestine wouldn't be a contender, evidently.

I don't think the world needs another failed Islamic state personally.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #702 on November 28, 2023, 01:48:47 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
You keep on coming with that racism. Though your point is messed up, clearly the consistent biggest failure in the Arab region is Israel. A Jewish state elsewhere would be better for the world including vulnerable Jews.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #703 on November 28, 2023, 06:45:29 pm by tyke1962 »
You keep on coming with that racism. Though your point is messed up, clearly the consistent biggest failure in the Arab region is Israel. A Jewish state elsewhere would be better for the world including vulnerable Jews.

Well you can play the racism card all you want BRR , here's the thing , I don't care so that pretty much has me disarming you of your gun and throwing it in the skip , I don't care because I'm extremely comfortable with my posts and in my own skin .

I'd advise you to reflect on your own words and namely " the consistent biggest failure in the Arab Region is Israel " and  " a Jewish state elsewhere would be better for the world " .

That could quite easily be a chapter in Mein Kampf , you'd just have to swap 1930's Germany for the Arab Region whilst remaining consistent with Hitler's views that the Jews are to blame for everything , better somewhere else would presumably be anywhere that suits your agenda just  as long as it's not Israel or the Arab Region , don't concern yourself with the Arab Region BRR , the Arabs ran the Jews out of the surrounding Arab world years ago .

You are collecting quite some idols on these pages , Putin , Hamas Terrorists and now Adolf Hitler .

I'll list you the failed Islamic States , Yemen , Libya , Syria , Lebanon , Iraq and Afghanistan , you could make a case for a few more but I'll leave it at that .

The combined total number of Jews living in those countries is probably about a 100 in total , they must be the greatest Elite Soldiers and Secret Service Agents  ever to exist , whilst I appreciate historically Israel generally blows it's enemies away in a few days in times of war it generally needed more than a hundred men to do it .

I pretty much doubt Palestinians are even capable of governing their own people , feeding them , housing them , providing jobs and enjoy a decent economy , it's not even capable of providing democracy , the very basic human right and the billions of dollars Gaza receives it should mirror bloody Monaco .

With the Jews out of the way in your world the area would descend in to civil war within days .

Who you going to blame then BRR ?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #704 on November 29, 2023, 01:44:28 am by Bristol Red Rover »
"You are collecting quite some idols on these pages , Putin , Hamas Terrorists and now Adolf Hitler ."

Best leave it there then. Your comprehension has skidaddled.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #705 on November 29, 2023, 01:22:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
State of this discussion.

"Israel, Britain and America are entirely to blame."

"No the Palestinians and Arabs are entirely to blame."

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #706 on November 29, 2023, 03:13:05 pm by danumdon »

Not sure how you can blame the Palestinians and Arabs but not the Israelis ?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #707 on November 29, 2023, 04:09:27 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

It's about the solution not the blame for the past. Within that, one side has to step back from it's ego inflated current demands. The current situation with Israel having nearly all the land and occupying what isn't its land, and with many people there wanting even more land, has to be changed. The land should be divided 50/50. Israel, the US and the UK won't allow that. So the war continues. Jews will feel unsafe, massacres will happen again.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #708 on November 29, 2023, 05:13:36 pm by danumdon »

It's about the solution not the blame for the past. Within that, one side has to step back from it's ego inflated current demands. The current situation with Israel having nearly all the land and occupying what isn't its land, and with many people there wanting even more land, has to be changed. The land should be divided 50/50. Israel, the US and the UK won't allow that. So the war continues. Jews will feel unsafe, massacres will happen again.

First time i've ever agreed with a post of yours,

Im off out the back to give myself a good talking to.!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #709 on November 29, 2023, 05:24:41 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Let me interpret that post of BRR's.

"No BST, you're being too simplistic. The issue is  that Israel, Britain and America are entirely to blame."

I think that sums it up.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #710 on November 29, 2023, 06:03:10 pm by tyke1962 »

"No BST, you're being too simplistic. The issue is  that Israel, Britain and America are entirely to blame."

I think that sums it up.

This is an example of why there will never be a compromise between both sides .

Bill Clinton got then Israeli PM Ehud Barak and Arafat to a summit at Camp David in 2000 .

After several days of nobody giving an inch Clinton lost his rag with Barak and told him to up his game or that's it I'm done with it .

Unbelievably Barak offered to give up East Jerusalem and some really sacred Islamic sites but they were to be equal custodians over Temple Mount which apparently contains sacred sites to both faiths .

In the Israeli parliament Barak was torn a new one from the majority of the entire parliament , just about cost him the election in 2001 which Sheron won .

Arafat turned it down flat , Jerusalem back in its entirety , end of .

Arafat said if he'd signed a deal with the Israelis that didn't get all of Jerusalem back he'd be assassinated .

You've no chance of finding a peaceful settlement .

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #711 on November 29, 2023, 07:06:28 pm by i_ateallthepies »

Not sure how you can blame the Palestinians and Arabs but not the Israelis ?

Read it again DD, he's not blaming anyone but is commenting on the simplistic positions of posters on here blaming one side only.  Besides, BST does include Isreal in his post.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #713 on December 02, 2023, 01:43:47 am by SydneyRover »

I think that sums it up.

Bill Clinton got then Israeli PM Ehud Barak and Arafat to a summit at Camp David in 2000 .

After several days of nobody giving an inch Clinton lost his rag with Barak and told him to up his game or that's it I'm done with it .

Unbelievably Barak offered to give up East Jerusalem and some really sacred Islamic sites but they were to be equal custodians over Temple Mount which apparently contains sacred sites to both faiths .

In the Israeli parliament Barak was torn a new one from the majority of the entire parliament , just about cost him the election in 2001 which Sheron won .

Arafat said if he'd signed a deal with the Israelis that didn't get all of Jerusalem back he'd be assassinated .

What are you citing as proof to support this tyke?

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #714 on December 02, 2023, 01:58:52 am by Colemans Left Hook »

I think that sums it up.

Come on Sid we all know you have had that transplant so "jump to it"

but are you saying you missed this

it's all in there

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=289450.0

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #715 on December 02, 2023, 02:04:59 am by SydneyRover »
just love the clh and tyke potted histories of the world is all

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #716 on December 02, 2023, 05:59:11 am by SydneyRover »
Sending unwanted personal messages is harassment clh

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #717 on December 02, 2023, 09:15:39 am by tyke1962 »

I think that sums it up.

Other than listening to what all the players who were at that summit in 2000 at Camp David including the advisors on a BBC documentary which is available on the BBC iPlayer hardly anything Syd .

Perhaps The Guardian should have an iPlayer Syd then you could spend even more time watching content you agree with .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #718 on December 02, 2023, 09:26:57 am by SydneyRover »
As I said I love your potted world histories (and should have added) your opinions.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #719 on December 02, 2023, 05:06:18 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Sydney, my boomerang won’t come back. Any thoughts?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012