Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:19:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trump again  (Read 3513 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Re: Trump again
« Reply #90 on February 04, 2024, 09:59:07 pm by scawsby steve »
Yes ... " not even close " he lied without any compunction

How the f*** can he look at himself in the mirror ?

When he does all he sees is a great natural tan,flowing locks of beautiful natural hair, and c#&ks that will vote for him.

It would never happen  here tho would it? People wouldn't be so stupid to vote for a charlatan like that.

I think that in around 9 months time the people here will show that they're perfectly willing to vote for a charlatan, and an utter fraud.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on February 04, 2024, 10:56:56 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
They already proved it in 2019!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on February 04, 2024, 11:08:04 pm by SydneyRover »
I'd like to know what people are doing with all those thousands of unicorns and whether they are still looking after them properly.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on February 04, 2024, 11:30:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

When he does all he sees is a great natural tan,flowing locks of beautiful natural hair, and c#&ks that will vote for him.

It would never happen  here tho would it? People wouldn't be so stupid to vote for a charlatan like that.

I think that in around 9 months time the people here will show that they're perfectly willing to vote for a charlatan, and an utter fraud.

You still sticking to this? Comparing a man who wanted a vote to a man who tried to stage a violent coup?

Really?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on February 05, 2024, 03:27:28 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Biden losing Arab votes from his war mongering and pro Israeli policy according to BBC. I'd assume he will be losing a stack of Muslim votes too. Much like Starmer.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on February 05, 2024, 06:06:44 pm by ncRover »
Biden losing Arab votes from his war mongering and pro Israeli policy according to BBC. I'd assume he will be losing a stack of Muslim votes too. Much like Starmer.

Biden and Trump are both equally pro-Israel, so I’m not sure where those votes are going.

Likewise with Starmer and Sunak.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on February 05, 2024, 07:12:35 pm by scawsby steve »

You still sticking to this? Comparing a man who wanted a vote to a man who tried to stage a violent coup?

Really?

I might be wrong, but I believe IR was referring to Johnson when he talked about it happening here. In which case I referred to Starmer also being a charlatan, which I believe he is.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on February 05, 2024, 11:20:28 pm by selby »
Sfarmer is  what used to be called a traitor, he openly led parties who did not support Brexit on crusades to meet up with EU leaders in Brussels and Paris to undermine the Brexit agreement in favour of the EU stance.
  He was interviewed more than once on the BBC News who sympathised with us staying in the EU, and could be argued that they were the biggest publicity machine the stay in parties had, standing on the platform of Waterloo Station with other remain MP's stating their case and our need to stay in the EU.
  Funny really, it seems it was all shot down by a few letters printed on the side of a bus, the best cost effective publicity stunt ever.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on February 05, 2024, 11:58:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Really?

I might be wrong, but I believe IR was referring to Johnson when he talked about it happening here. In which case I referred to Starmer also being a charlatan, which I believe he is.

He clearly was referring to Trump. The crook and sex criminal and would be insurrectionist that you never criticise.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on February 06, 2024, 07:17:41 pm by scawsby steve »

Really?

He clearly was referring to Trump. The crook and sex criminal and would be insurrectionist that you never criticise.

Of course he was referring to Trump initially, but then suggested that it would never happen here, which I assumed to be taking the p*ss out of the people who voted for Johnson, who has been likened to Trump by some people.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on February 06, 2024, 07:21:56 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Ok. So, you consider Starmer to be as bad as a career pathological liar and moral black hole. I get that. I know just how irate you were that Starmer wanted a vote to see if the sort of Brexit we'd been told wasn't on the agenda was actually what people wanted.

No that's cleared up, do you have any criticisms of the crook, sex criminal and insurrectionist, Donald Trump or do you think Starmer cut from the same cloth as him as well?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on February 06, 2024, 08:06:38 pm by scawsby steve »
Ok. So, you consider Starmer to be as bad as a career pathological liar and moral black hole. I get that. I know just how irate you were that Starmer wanted a vote to see if the sort of Brexit we'd been told wasn't on the agenda was actually what people wanted.

No that's cleared up, do you have any criticisms of the crook, sex criminal and insurrectionist, Donald Trump or do you think Starmer cut from the same cloth as him as well?

What on Earth is wrong with your understanding of semantics? When have I ever compared Trump to Starmer? It's you who does that. I couldn't give a flying f*ck about Trump; he's not about to lead our country.

My criticism of Starmer is that he's not fit to lead the Labour Party, let alone the country. He's an upper middle class liberalist who has no interest or empathy with working class people whatsoever. He lied about left leaning policies to get the Labour leadership. Now, with a 20 point lead, we see the true Starmer, as he and Reeves are about to unleash the exact same Tory policies that we've had for the last 14 years.

He's a fraud, and an enemy of democracy, and reneges on just about everything. Yet you refuse to criticise him. 

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on February 06, 2024, 08:12:32 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Well avoided. I'm just remembering the times Trump's sexual behaviour came up in discussion and you never once criticised him, but laid into the "dirty slapper" women in the stories.

I never did quite get that.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on February 06, 2024, 08:58:53 pm by ravenrover »
I see the courts have ruled against his immunity as President and could prevent an appeal to a higher court

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on February 06, 2024, 09:05:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It was a rather odd defence wasn't it?

I was President, therefore I am immune from prosecution for trying to start a coup.

Shows he considers the role of President to put him above the law. It's quite frightening to think what that might lead him to do if he does win in November.

By the way, here's an insight into the minds of the American Right. Trump's spokesman has said today, "If immunity is not granted to a president, every future president who leaves office will be immediately indicted by the opposing party".

Not "Every President who leaves office after trying to stage a coup."

Just..."Every President."

Because to them, it's not about the rule of law, or about democracy. It's just about using power.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 09:12:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on February 06, 2024, 09:09:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Course, if it does go to the Supreme Court, Trump packed it with his backers when he was President.

If the Supreme Court judges that Trump is immune from prosecution for trying to overturn an election...wow!

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on February 09, 2024, 07:18:07 am by ncRover »
Biden’s cognitive state is looking increasingly concerning.

After mistaking Macron for a French president who died 30 years ago, he’s called the leader of Egypt the “president of Mexico”.

All this and the case against him being dropped because he’d just present as “an elderly man with poor memory” is serious ammunition for the Republicans. This could be a painful watch.

Can the Democrats replace him on health grounds or is it too late?

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #107 on February 09, 2024, 11:23:14 am by Colin C No.3 »
Biden or Trump with their finger on ‘the nuclear button’.

One wouldn’t remember what it was & why he was pressing it, the other would be thinking “Hell let’s get this business out of the way & just press the nipple shaped red thing. I have a full diary today. Sun bed, hair stylist, twitter & facebook entries before a relaxing afternoon with my three Russian masseurs, I like to call that ‘my time’ so gimme the goddam nipple..err button”.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on February 09, 2024, 12:13:27 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

After mistaking Macron for a French president who died 30 years ago, he’s called the leader of Egypt the “president of Mexico”.

All this and the case against him being dropped because he’d just present as “an elderly man with poor memory” is serious ammunition for the Republicans. This could be a painful watch.

Can't see him running.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on February 09, 2024, 01:12:22 pm by Colin C No.3 »

Can't see him running.

That is SO funny BRR!

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on February 09, 2024, 02:27:50 pm by MachoMadness »
Two candidates who can barely form a coherent thought. Exciting times for democracy.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on February 09, 2024, 02:57:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Two candidates who can barely form a coherent thought. Exciting times for democracy.

And yet the Biden administration has implemented textbook economic policies to bring the American economy roaring out of COVID.

Who'd have thought it?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on February 09, 2024, 05:19:51 pm by Sprotyrover »

And yet the Biden administration has implemented textbook economic policies to bring the American economy roaring out of COVID.

Who'd have thought it?
I am more inclined to see this as the reason why!
Canadian oil exports are constrained by pipeline capacity. Today, only one pipeline—the Trans Mountain pipeline to Vancouver—connects the Canadian oil sands to the sea. The rest of the existing pipeline network links to refineries in the United States where Canadian oil is sold at a discount of as much as $20 a barrel compared to the West Texas Intermediate benchmark price. Part of that price gap is because Canada’s oil has nowhere else to go. A discount sounds like a positive thing for consumers…but it reflects a disincentive to produce more supply.
And Biden best economic policy was to stop the construction of an Oil Pipeline which would have put 1.5 Million Barrels a day into the export market!
So 50% of The US oil imports is purchased at a massive discount from Canada, and if you can’t work out what tha means in real economic terms ask someone in German Industry!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 05:25:44 pm by Sprotyrover »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on February 09, 2024, 05:31:07 pm by Sprotyrover »
https://www.statista.com/statistics/487483/us-crude-oil-imports-per-day-from-canada/
3.8 million barrels a day equals $760 million per day savings.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on March 28, 2024, 07:15:41 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Christ on a unicycle.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-he-wont-terminate-obamacare-1883822#:~:text=%22I'm%20not%20running%20to,%2C%20AND%20FAR%20LESS%20EXPENSIVE%2C%22

That man is favourite to win the American election. You wonder what in God's name goes on in ANYONE'S head that they consider him and think: "Yup! He's my man!"

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on March 28, 2024, 11:46:17 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Christ on a unicycle.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-he-wont-terminate-obamacare-1883822#:~:text=%22I'm%20not%20running%20to,%2C%20AND%20FAR%20LESS%20EXPENSIVE%2C%22

That man is favourite to win the American election. You wonder what in God's name goes on in ANYONE'S head that they consider him and think: "Yup! He's my man!"

Part of the reason they do is the absolute sham of democracy that exists in the States. Whilst Trump manipulates this for his own ends, he does have a point in the line of the "swamp", although the Republicans are just as much swamp dwellers as the Democrats, just that they play the more right wing "freedom" card, just as the Tories do here.

All in all, the scene over there parallels what we have here, just a little more extreme, advanced. I wouldn't put it past Starmer, given half a chance, to be doing what the Democrats are doing. See the link to read a short summary of Democrats trying to further foil democracy.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2024/03/23/bzsf-m23.html

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #116 on March 31, 2024, 12:13:12 am by BillyStubbsTears »
And he's at it again.

Today he's retweeted an image of Joe Biden hogtied in the boot of a car.

This sort of incitement was absolutely unthinkable before this abominable man-child came on the scene. He's normalised criminality, daily egregious lying, support for a coup, threats against officials overseeing democratic elections and now implied threats of violence against a sitting President.

And still 40-odd% of the country will not condemn him.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on March 31, 2024, 12:25:50 am by River Don »
Only Trump could think of selling all American Trump bibles for $60 a time.

But isn't he super successful and wealthy, that's a big reason to vote for Trump for his financial acumen... So why is he reduced to flogging overpriced trainers and bibles and so on, to pay for his legal expenses?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on April 07, 2024, 01:02:30 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Christ up above!

We think WE have a poor generation of politicians.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1776282144416972941

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #119 on April 07, 2024, 09:18:16 am by ravenrover »
Speculation that he will pull out all the stops to ignore his gag order so that he will be jailed, for the sympathy vote

TinyPortal © 2005-2012