Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:53:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sheffield Wednesday  (Read 10953 times)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Sheffield Wednesday
« on February 09, 2010, 10:29:59 pm by MrFrost »
Keepmoat site says only 700 tickets sold (dont know when this was updated).

Drag every fukcing armchair Rovers fan you can to this one as its a massive game. 6 pointer indeed. We took 5500 there a few years back, where have all them lot gone? I'd love to go there, outsing, outplay and give them a good hiding.

Rant over. Sick of listening to my Wednesday \"supporting\" mates who all come from Donny saying how were still the smallest club in South Yorkshire.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

thornerover94

• Forum Member
Re:Sheffield Wednesday
« Reply #1 on February 09, 2010, 10:35:21 pm by thornerover94 »
i was arguing with one on saturday night in town they still think they are bigger than the blunts cos they won a cup 30 yrs ago, who cares we won one but we dont go on about it, we could do with a couple of thousand for that game indeed, if we can get over 700 at leicester we can at least double that for a game down the road come on people get there lets do the wednesday double! does anyone know the last time we had a double over the owls?

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 10, 2010, 12:55:04 pm by Walkley_owl »
thornerover94 wrote:
does anyone know the last time we had a double over the owls?

Has never happened.

BTW We won a cup 19 years, not 30 B)

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 10, 2010, 12:56:31 pm by Guernsey Exile »
oh joy this Kitsons back!!!!

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 10, 2010, 01:30:51 pm by Walkley_owl »
Guernsey Exile wrote:
oh joy this cnuts back!!!!

:laugh:

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 10, 2010, 01:35:51 pm by Filo »
Walkley_owl wrote:
thornerover94 wrote:

Has never happened.

f**k me, you thick t**t, its took you a week to research that!

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 10, 2010, 01:41:41 pm by Guernsey Exile »
ha ha

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 10, 2010, 01:58:10 pm by Walkley_owl »
Filo wrote:
Walkley_owl wrote:
thornerover94 wrote:

Has never happened.

fcuk me, you thick t**t, its took you a week to research that!

Yes, of course it has, I mean this thread is a week old isn't it, you fvcking scrubber

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 10, 2010, 02:07:03 pm by Guernsey Exile »
Walkley_owl wrote:
Filo wrote:
Walkley_owl wrote:
thornerover94 wrote:

Has never happened.

Yes, of course it has, I mean this thread is a week old isn't it, you fvcking scrubber

w**kley Owl admits defeat by lowering himself to personnel abuse!  Again!!!!

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 10, 2010, 02:35:52 pm by Walkley_owl »
Guernsey Exile wrote:
Walkley_owl wrote:
Filo wrote:
Walkley_owl wrote:
thornerover94 wrote:

Has never happened.

w**kley Owl admits defeat by lowering himself to personnel abuse!  Again!!!!

Ha ha Filo started the personal (notice the spelling) thick t**t.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 10, 2010, 02:42:25 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Walkley_owl wrote:

Definiton of personnel:
 \"The body of persons employed by or active in an organization, business, or service.\"

So Guernsey's statement is 100% correct.

Twonk.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on February 10, 2010, 02:44:25 pm by Filo »
Snods Shinpad wrote:
Walkley_owl wrote:

Definiton of personnel:
 \"The body of persons employed by or active in an organization, business, or service.\"

So Filo's statement is 100% correct.

Twonk.

:P

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 10, 2010, 02:46:58 pm by SkellowRover »
Another Wendies cock with the \"we're a big club so are better then you\" syndrome. Yeah congratulations you have a bigger support that are the fickle and a bigger stadium thats falling to bits. Everything else you have is second rate compared to what we have.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 10, 2010, 03:10:56 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Typical Wednesday.

Repel one attack and they fold.  :byebye

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 10, 2010, 03:16:14 pm by MrFrost »
932 sold now. Might push 2k.
And before the w**ker Owl comes on here with his big club b*llocks. Wednesday were 300 shy of selling out at the Keepmoat this season. Big club my arse. Even the Dingles sold out.

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 10, 2010, 03:37:32 pm by Guernsey Exile »
MrFrost wrote:
And before the wonker Owl comes on here with his big club b*llocks. Wednesday were 300 shy of selling out at the Keepmoat this season. Big club my arse. Even the Dingles sold out.

Maybe the cost is too high.  His 'history = increase price' ticketing policy is f**ked now

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 10, 2010, 03:48:39 pm by thornerover94 »
mayb ther prices are so high because for away fans due to lack of home supporters goin, they all probably thought lets go watch leeds we wont have to suffer when wednesday are relegated

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on February 10, 2010, 03:48:47 pm by Walkley_owl »
Snods Shinpad wrote:
Walkley_owl wrote:

Definiton of personnel:

So Filo's statement is 100% correct.

Twonk.

Guernseyexile's point wasn't correct though

and 932, laughable.

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on February 10, 2010, 03:51:21 pm by Walkley_owl »
MrFrost wrote:
And before the wonker Owl comes on here with his big club b*llocks. Wednesday were 300 shy of selling out at the Keepmoat this season. Big club my arse. Even the Dingles sold out.

we sold 3,002, not great by any stretch of the imagination but we'd not won in two months and had scored one goal in six games, hardly a surprise fans weren't flocking to the flatpack

thornerover94 wrote:
mayb ther prices are so high because for away fans due to lack of home supporters goin, they all probably thought lets go watch leeds we wont have to suffer when wednesday are relegated

Yes because there are plenty of Leeds fans in Sheffield, oh wait, no that would be in Doncaster.

Are you really 15? if so I should send my 9 year old sister round to teach you how to spell

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on February 10, 2010, 03:59:50 pm by thornerover94 »
Walkley_owl wrote:
MrFrost wrote:

we sold 3,002, not great by any stretch of the imagination but we'd not won in two months and had scored one goal in six games, hardly a surprise fans weren't flocking to the flatpack

thornerover94 wrote:

Yes because there are plenty of Leeds fans in Sheffield, oh wait, no that would be in Doncaster.

Are you really 15? if so I should send my 9 year old sister round to teach you how to spell

no im 24

are you really an owls fan maybe i should send my son round to yours to beat some sense in to you   :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on February 10, 2010, 04:00:25 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Walkley_owl wrote:
Guernseyexile's point wasn't correct though

Care to elaborate?

redflag

« Reply #21 on February 10, 2010, 04:07:35 pm by redflag »
MrFrost wrote:

Drag every fukcing armchair Rovers fan you can to this one as its a massive game.

Mr Frost only 932 sales - the message from the silent majority says, 'massive game' my arse. Who the f**k are Sheffield Wednesday ... haven't they just climbed out of the drop zone?

Sorry don't buy into 'massive game' b*llocks ... there are a lot more exciting games in our season!

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on February 10, 2010, 04:11:46 pm by thornerover94 »
every game is a massive game from start to finish, some games have much more riding on them at the point in which you play it, sheff wed are on a good run we arent same as when we met at KMS earlier in the season and it was the opposite and theres no doubt if we have never dont the double over the owls maybe history in the making again need i say more!

Mr Croft

« Reply #23 on February 10, 2010, 04:46:53 pm by Mr Croft »
Walkey_owl

Your a loser who has nothing else better to do than come onto our forum and try and cause arguements with our fans, whether or not this is due to the fact that your own forum abandonded you and you are trying to win there acceptance back by going here, I don't know. And tbh I don't care why your here and no one on this forum does, so get on your bike, pump up its flat tire, and pedal back to Sheffield, trust me its for your own good; after we beat you Tuesday how pathetic and imbecilic will it make you look? so do us all, including you a favour and Fhuck off!

:)

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on February 10, 2010, 05:12:02 pm by Barmby Rover »
thornerover94 wrote:
every game is a massive game from start to finish, some games have much more riding on them at the point in which you play it, sheff wed are on a good run we arent same as when we met at KMS earlier in the season and it was the opposite and theres no doubt if we have never dont the double over the owls maybe history in the making again need i say more!

Just like it says on the t shirt. The Championship 44 cup finals and two games against Barnsley.

Lord Farquaad

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on February 10, 2010, 05:24:58 pm by Lord Farquaad »
Mr Croft wrote:
Walkey_owl

Your a loser who has nothing else better to do than come onto our forum and try and cause arguements with our fans, whether or not this is due to the fact that your own forum abandonded you and you are trying to win there acceptance back by going here, I don't know. And tbh I don't care why your here and no one on this forum does, so get on your bike, pump up its flat tire, and pedal back to Sheffield, trust me its for your own good; after we beat you Tuesday how pathetic and imbecilic will it make you look? so do us all, including you a favour and Fhuck off!

:)

Yes, and while we are at it you can't even spell your name correctly - you used an 'l' instead of an 'n'

snigger

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on February 10, 2010, 05:58:16 pm by MrFrost »
Walkey - you actually brough 2946 to the Keepmoat. Pathetic for such a \"big club\". We've sold 900. Plenty more will buy on the day, plus its another 6 days to the game. I would say we will be close to matching what you brought to us. And when you put it into perspective with our home attendances, our away support pisses on yours.

Walkley's a nice area aswell isn't it? Overrun by students and asylum seekers the last time I was there.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on February 10, 2010, 06:35:04 pm by Filo »
Walkley_owl wrote:

Fickle t**ts!

Walkley_owl

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on February 10, 2010, 10:15:11 pm by Walkley_owl »
MrFrost wrote:
Walkey - you actually brough 2946 to the Keepmoat. Pathetic for such a \"big club\". We've sold 900. Plenty more will buy on the day, plus its another 6 days to the game. I would say we will be close to matching what you brought to us. And when you put it into perspective with our home attendances, our away support pisses on yours.

Walkley's a nice area aswell isn't it? Overrun by students and asylum seekers the last time I was there.

3,002 per our matchday programme but it is known to be wrong on occasions, you're away support pisses on ours?  :laugh:

700 to Leicester? excellent

No asylum seekers near me, as for students, yeah we have em, having a couple of uni's in the city does that

VikingJames

« Reply #29 on February 10, 2010, 10:16:55 pm by VikingJames »
Can somebody ban this pillock?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012