Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 02:09:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: ST HOLDERS DESERVE STATEMENT FROM THE CLUB  (Read 23818 times)

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
Re: ST HOLDERS DESERVE STATEMENT FROM THE CLUB
« Reply #120 on January 25, 2015, 08:56:09 pm by bobjimwilly »
Daggers - I can't remember if it was at one of the fan panels or another meeting (Wes might remember if it was?) but Ryan told us less there are less than 300 STHs in the South Stand. If you want to dispute that figure, that's obviously fine but we can only tell you what we've been told.

The trust board are behind making the south stand unreserved, and have talked about it for some time over the past couple of years. We knew it was never viable in the West stand, even though some people thought that could be pushed through.

In honesty we always thought the club would start off with just making a couple of sections unreserved to begin with, but it was agreed by the club and the fan panel there was always going to be a point where south stand STHs would become vexed about having to move seats, even if only a couple of sections were made unreserved, so the club have bit the bullet on this. Now I think everyone is agreed the communication has been poor on this issue, especially with the club not notifying STHs before making the public announcement, however this is purely down to the club; not the fan panel, not the VSC, not the Supporters club, not the DRSG. There has been some suggestion that the trust are trying to blame the club and shy away from taking responsibility for things; the truth is the club made the final decision on this, and also made the announcement.

We have let the club know there are disgruntled STHs who are rightly annoyed with this decision, and also annoyed at the way it's been handled. If people would like us to say more on their behalf, by all means let us know what you want us to say.

Daggers - I know Wes put you in touch with Ryan who had a chat with you on Saturday - were you happy with what he had to say? Could you share with other South Stand STHs what he said?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on January 25, 2015, 10:21:27 pm by Dagenham Rover »
BJW I will reply tomorrow when I haven't had a sherbert or two  :)

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on January 25, 2015, 10:51:38 pm by bobjimwilly »
BJW I will reply tomorrow when I haven't had a sherbert or two  :)

haha probably best mate ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012