Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:09:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I'm struggling...  (Read 38648 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: I'm struggling...
« Reply #210 on July 10, 2016, 10:03:52 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BST,

If you think the mistake of using the word 'unemployed' instead of 'not employed' is that factually incorrect as to throw the whole debate off track, I suggest you take your supercilious righteousness and shove it up your arse.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #211 on July 10, 2016, 10:17:06 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

I genuinely do not get you.

YOU raised this entire point about the 600,000, for no other reason as far as I can see than to make a smart dig at another poster.

You got the info from a website that SPECIFICALLY pointed out that people shouldn't be making the error that you then went on to make.

You then say that it's irrelevant anyway.

And when I set out that train of facts, you give me a gobful.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #212 on July 10, 2016, 11:13:08 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Actually not bothering to vote probably screwed the remainers up ...... cos they presumed their nice little world couldn't  possibly be screwed up by "unthinking anti immigration edl  thicko's " please note the total utter stereotyping!  which quite possibly accounted for some of the voting, but not all, and vice versa, they wouldn't possibly dare win a a referendum to take us out of the EU and if they do win we'll bitch and moan till we get our way      :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:    :) :) :) :)   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #213 on July 11, 2016, 01:03:28 am by RedJ »
Actually not bothering to vote probably screwed the remainers up ...... cos they presumed their nice little world couldn't  possibly be screwed up by "unthinking anti immigration edl  thicko's " please note the total utter stereotyping!  which quite possibly accounted for some of the voting, but not all, and vice versa, they wouldn't possibly dare win a a referendum to take us out of the EU and if they do win we'll bitch and moan till we get our way      :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:    :) :) :) :)   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Aye that's definitely exactly how it happened. Precisely what people who voted - or failed to vote but supported - remain were thinking.

Because Leave definitely would've let the issue lie if they'd lost, and Farage definitely didn't say he'd keep pushing for the result he wanted.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012