Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:30:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Brexit deal  (Read 372315 times)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
Re: Brexit deal
« Reply #4020 on August 20, 2019, 12:49:13 am by bpoolrover »
Your preaching again bst, I put a link up wha this the Calais guy said that he didn’t think there would be much if my disruption but you ignore that as he will be talking crap, what option is there get Corbyn in who will divide the country far more than brexit?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4021 on August 20, 2019, 12:57:54 am by bpoolrover »
what would be worse losing money or having Corbyn as prime minister? It’s a hard choice rather than preach why don’t you get into your own party and try and sort that out?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4022 on August 20, 2019, 01:10:59 am by SydneyRover »
Maybe as backstop 2 johnson should supply both sides of the border with the same armaments as the UK is supplying to Saudi Arabia so at least there is equal opportunity.

No wars between EU countries for how many years? and boris kitson-johnson wants to put his name to this one.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4023 on August 20, 2019, 01:39:09 am by bpoolrover »
Ok let’s not supply Saudi let’s not have trade deals with USA as trump is a dik who else shall we not deal with or talk to? We will end up far worse off over Corbyn than brexit as he won’t deal with anyone he does not like

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4024 on August 20, 2019, 03:11:59 am by SydneyRover »
Ok let’s not supply Saudi let’s not have trade deals with USA as trump is a dik who else shall we not deal with or talk to? We will end up far worse off over Corbyn than brexit as he won’t deal with anyone he does not like

It's always good to back up bold statements with a citation or two otherwise people may accuse you of making it up BP. I'm not totally convinced by JC either although I did say the other day it may be possible for him to get a majority but time is running out if not run out..

I think that if JC doesn't get on board and support remain then the future of labour is under threat. He will of course lose the leavers but surely the young people that voted for him en masse is the future of labour and the country. Those that voted leave and still want to leave the EU well who really cares about them they are not interested in the facts about what that decision will mean the the majority of the already poor or workers rights generally and they continue to trumpet rubbish about taking back control.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #4025 on August 20, 2019, 05:03:07 pm by scawsby steve »

It's always good to back up bold statements with a citation or two otherwise people may accuse you of making it up BP. I'm not totally convinced by JC either although I did say the other day it may be possible for him to get a majority but time is running out if not run out..

I think that if JC doesn't get on board and support remain then the future of labour is under threat. He will of course lose the leavers but surely the young people that voted for him en masse is the future of labour and the country. Those that voted leave and still want to leave the EU well who really cares about them they are not interested in the facts about what that decision will mean the the majority of the already poor or workers rights generally and they continue to trumpet rubbish about taking back control.

You've hit the nail on the head there Sydney; "well who really cares about them".

That's exactly the arrogant, sneering attitude that makes Brexiters more determined than ever to see this through.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4026 on August 20, 2019, 05:48:28 pm by wilts rover »
Your preaching again bst, I put a link up wha this the Calais guy said that he didn’t think there would be much if my disruption but you ignore that as he will be talking crap, what option is there get Corbyn in who will divide the country far more than brexit?

I don't want to be funny bpool but.... one MP has been shot and killed, another had a plot on her life foiled by an informer, several people have been in court over defamation and abuse - in what way will Jeremy Corbyn putting up taxes on high earners to invest in public services be more divisive than that?

I have a lot of sympathy for what Steve says but you do reinforce Sydney's point at times.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4027 on August 20, 2019, 07:08:58 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
SS
I understand what you are saying.

But here's the problem.

Do you REALLY think Johnson and Rees-Mogg and Gove and Patel and Raab have your interests at heart?

They have egged you on and used your frustrations to take over the Tory party. This isn't about satisfying what you want. It's about THEM.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4028 on August 20, 2019, 07:10:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Bpool.

I didn't say he was talking crap. I just asked you why you think the UK Govt is planning for major disruption.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4029 on August 20, 2019, 10:40:17 pm by SydneyRover »

You've hit the nail on the head there Sydney; "well who really cares about them".

That's exactly the arrogant, sneering attitude that makes Brexiters more determined than ever to see this through.

I'm just holding the mirror up for brexiteers.

Added:

Steve i'll ask you the same as I keep asking BB, tell us what you want from brexit and what is going to be improved by it.

It's gotta be good because it is splitting the nation down the middle and we've already lost at least in monetary terms 66bn + then add the 39bn divorce bill.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/93785/how-much-money-has-brexit-cost-the-uk

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 12:14:19 am by SydneyRover »

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #4030 on August 21, 2019, 08:12:40 am by DonnyOsmond »

I don't think you can divide something more than 50/50 mate x

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4031 on August 21, 2019, 01:27:33 pm by SydneyRover »
This is someone you couldn't trust, trench or no trench?

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1161156650864132096/photo/1

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4032 on August 22, 2019, 12:02:57 am by SydneyRover »
Come all ye brexiteers lend a hand your leader needs you, your country needs you, and the puzzle is: find an alternative to the backstop, easy when you have an overly large brain or is it a brian in boris's' case? maybe that's been the problem all along why he lied and cheated and why he made 'fun' of people that are different from him, all this time he's had a brian stuffed in there.

So back on a more serious note to show as a nation that we are better managed than Italy, let's do it, all hands to the pump let's find a solution and show the world we have the can-do spirit. What about a garden tunnel to France or an Airlift like the one that saved West Berlin following the war? 30 days to save boris's arse easy peasy.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4033 on August 22, 2019, 09:40:04 am by SydneyRover »

''Boris Johnson news - live: Macron says UK faces 'historic vassalisation' in withering assessment of country's Brexit future ahead of PM's Paris trip''

This is why it's time for straight talking Steve when this is the future for millions living in the UK and if those voting for brexit don't appear to care why should anyone care about them?

There is still time for redemption but you have to take a deep breath and admit to yourself you were dudded, sold a pup.

I would have thought after all this time brexiteers would have a list a mile long about the great things ahead that brexit will bring.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-news-live-no-deal-macron-meeting-merkel-divorce-bill-a9074151.html

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #4034 on August 22, 2019, 12:51:55 pm by foxbat »
Jacob Reece Mogg’s company accounts show a £103 MILLION  profit over the last
5 years , but paid ZERO Corporation Tax , as ultimate ownership is in the Cayman Islands.

No wonder he wants to avoid the new EU Tax laws.

This is what Brexit is really about , not making life in Donny better.

There is still time for redemption but you have to take a deep breath and admit to yourself you were dudded, sold a pup.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4035 on August 22, 2019, 01:03:36 pm by SydneyRover »
Agreed FB it's never been about taking back control, sovereignty or any other bullshit, it's about freedom of movement for businesses and their dosh.

All the promises to retain workers rights will only last till the next tory government gets in.

''The Brexiters who put their money offshore

Some of the loudest voices in the debate – many of whom want the UK to be a tax haven – have their own offshore interests''

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/09/brexiters-put-money-offshore-tax-haven

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #4036 on August 22, 2019, 03:52:04 pm by scawsby steve »

''Boris Johnson news - live: Macron says UK faces 'historic vassalisation' in withering assessment of country's Brexit future ahead of PM's Paris trip''

This is why it's time for straight talking Steve when this is the future for millions living in the UK and if those voting for brexit don't appear to care why should anyone care about them?

I would have thought after all this time brexiteers would have a list a mile long about the great things ahead that brexit will bring.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-news-live-no-deal-macron-meeting-merkel-divorce-bill-a9074151.html

You're inspired by the things Macron says?

Yeah right; how are the yellow vests doing just now? Ready for the next round?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #4037 on August 22, 2019, 04:50:15 pm by selby »
  And all the time Farage is collecting statements from bozo so called leaders, then at the right time he will repeat them, get all the publicity and use them to stoke resentment in the British  public.
  Just sat back having a cup of tea ready to pounce , especially if it comes down to a general election.
   It will be the end of the Labour party, the liberals will get the remain vote down south, but the power will be a coalition of the Tories and the Brexit party.
 Farage to lead it? could be.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4038 on August 22, 2019, 05:07:44 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Meanwhile back here on Earth...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4039 on August 22, 2019, 06:23:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
If there's an election in October/November, the Brexit party will struggle to get 5 seats. I'd put money on them getting zero.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4040 on August 22, 2019, 11:15:59 pm by SydneyRover »
Steve, your 'look over the there'' doesn't cut it, it's not about Macron it's about johnson and the UK.

The EU is in effect distributing funds across the UK better than our London centric governments have ever done to fund regional infrastructure. Do you expect the lot of the working poor to improve with brexit?

And your comment doesn't answer the basic questions that still stand, what do you want from from brexit and what will improve in the UK by it?

You don't appear to be able to answer these simple questions.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #4041 on August 23, 2019, 02:05:52 pm by foxbat »
just 1 of the many Brexit details :

Jeremy Corbyn‏Verified account @jeremycorbyn · 3h3 hours ago

British lamb is a billion pound industry - and 94% of its exports go to the EU.

It's just one of many British industries under severe threat from a No Deal Brexit.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #4042 on August 23, 2019, 02:20:34 pm by foxbat »

The EU is in effect distributing funds across the UK better than our London centric governments have ever done to fund regional infrastructure. Do you expect the lot of the working poor to improve with brexit?

looks like the Brexiteers are planning to redistribute to the North

1.   The Independent‏Verified account @Independent 9m9 minutes ago

Rubbish from the south could be sent to the north under no-deal Brexit, industry insiders admit

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #4043 on August 23, 2019, 03:34:03 pm by scawsby steve »

It's just one of many British industries under severe threat from a No Deal Brexit.

So why has Corbyn been against the EU all his life?

Talk about hypocrisy.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #4044 on August 23, 2019, 06:13:15 pm by selby »
  Sydney, you must have forgot about the Balklands war, and the Netherlands Army only last year being held responsible for standing by while thousands were murdered, or the Dutch airliner shot down a couple of years ago, no wars my arse.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4045 on August 23, 2019, 07:46:26 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
  Sydney, you must have forgot about the Balklands war, and the Netherlands Army only last year being held responsible for standing by while thousands were murdered, or the Dutch airliner shot down a couple of years ago, no wars my arse.

When did the Balkans Wars happen, and when did the Balkans countries join the EU..?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4046 on August 23, 2019, 11:21:55 pm by SydneyRover »

You were saying about your arse Selby?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4047 on August 23, 2019, 11:50:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Also, what's this about a Dutch airliner being shot down? Looks like the dictators at the EUSSR are keeping quiet about that one.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #4048 on August 23, 2019, 11:55:21 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Talk about hypocrisy.

Not in its entirety.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #4049 on August 25, 2019, 08:35:51 am by bobjimwilly »

Talk about hypocrisy.

Let's say that was 100% true; then why is he against no deal? Surely someone who has supported this is "whole life" would be all for it? The answer is he knows no deal would be a disaster, and even he can't stand to see his country go down the pan.

So the question is why is Boris Johnson, someone who had to write down the pros and cons of leaving before making his feelings public, so pro brexit all of a sudden?

Hint: it's to do with money and personal wealth

TinyPortal © 2005-2012