Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 07:26:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 125058 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #1290 on April 30, 2020, 09:33:18 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB.

It's been 20 weeks since the Election and that website stopped collating his lies.

Since then Johnson has had:

2 weeks off at Xmas.
2 weeks on holiday in the West Indies in January.

2 weeks in February when he...well, we've no idea what he was doing, but he vanished from public sight for a fortnight.
10 days self-isolating.
1 week in hospital.
2 weeks convalescing after leaving hospital.
A week in which his girlfriend have birth.

So that's 11.5 weeks since that website stopped when he's barely been seen.

And in the other 8.5 weeks, he has conspicuously avoided any major media interviews.

Effectively the Election WAS the last time he was consistently active in the public eye[1] and as Oborne's website shows, he was lying pretty much every day.

But I appreciate you are not going to engage with any of that. Because you don't engage in adult discussions about issues. You just argue about arguing.

[1] To be fair, he was in public regularly in March at the daily briefings. I don't have evidence that he lied regularly then. He was in his other mode: idiot. Bragging about shaking hands with everyone in a CV-19 ward and talking about seeing his mother when Govt policy was that we should be avoiding groups.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1291 on April 30, 2020, 09:37:18 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BST. Where do you get this information from in order to pursue your obsession?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1292 on April 30, 2020, 09:41:41 pm by drfchound »
No wonder Boris wanted the job.
That is a good holiday entitlement.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1293 on April 30, 2020, 10:11:58 pm by SydneyRover »
BST, you are not grasping what my point is. I accuse you of an obsession with negative Boris stories and you respond by putting up a negative Boris link!

It doesn't matter how many times stories are published if they are true which they are, that's the thing about facts they're the truth they don't change, which is why I suppose the second biggest liar in the world of politics tries to model himself on Churchill but in reality he's more like trump.

wilts rover

• Forum Member

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1295 on May 14, 2020, 09:14:11 am by SydneyRover »
Something the whole world appears to have known except for johnson and his government, unfortunately it looks like just another lie.

''Brexit will mean checks on goods crossing Irish Sea, government admits
Ministers’ letter confirms border control posts at ports of Belfast, Warrenpoint and 'Larne''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/13/brexit-will-mean-checks-on-goods-crossing-irish-sea-government-admits

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #1296 on May 14, 2020, 10:33:23 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Something the whole world appears to have known except for johnson and his government, unfortunately it looks like just another lie.

''Brexit will mean checks on goods crossing Irish Sea, government admits
Ministers’ letter confirms border control posts at ports of Belfast, Warrenpoint and 'Larne''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/13/brexit-will-mean-checks-on-goods-crossing-irish-sea-government-admits

Of course it was a lie, but it was convenient lie that got Boris out of a tight spot at the time he uttered it. And that's all that matters.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1297 on May 18, 2020, 10:02:40 am by SydneyRover »
I'm guessing this is not part of the levelling up process to kickstart the North?

''UK plans £38m centre to start production of coronavirus vaccine
Centre will allow manufacture to begin this summer before it is known whether vaccine works''

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/17/uk-plans-38m-centre-to-start-production-of-coronavirus-vaccine

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1298 on May 18, 2020, 11:28:20 am by Donnywolf »
I'm afraid I have had it with Johnson and his mottley deckhands

Its just one lie after another - and politicians down the years having been exposed would have been hung out to dry but there seems to be only ITV doing anything to try to expose them

I mean come one (anyone). Just tell me how Johnson can say this and believe it

Talking about Care Homes he said this - article ripped off to save me typing it out and pararphrasing

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-britain-carehomes/exclusive-review-contradicts-boris-johnson-on-claims-he-ordered-early-lockdown-at-uk-care-homes-idUKKBN22R1NA

How the hell can he believe that we would believe that s**t. It just flies in the face of everything we think we know - but he must know that we know and yet still comes out with it and would never have got away with that "ages" ago

Such is the state of politics these days he did say it thus racking up another PROVEN lie and carries on regardless

UNBELIEVABLE

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1299 on May 18, 2020, 11:44:39 am by SydneyRover »
The Beckham analogy is a good one Wolf.

These latest lies are being exposed because people are angry and even the rwm has lapses and berates him but generally they run a cover for him, look back to the morning when the UK acheived the worst numbers of deaths in Europe the majority of the press said look over there. This was astonishing the worst death figures in Europe and the press think it's ok to cover his and the governments arse.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1300 on May 18, 2020, 12:01:44 pm by SydneyRover »
Have a wander through the day's headlines and see who is telling it as it is.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-52701590

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1301 on May 18, 2020, 12:18:39 pm by Not Now Kato »
https://appeasement.org/

The timeline of a failure's current failing!

Still, selby loves him....

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1302 on May 18, 2020, 12:25:53 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I'm afraid I have had it with Johnson and his mottley deckhands

Its just one lie after another - and politicians down the years having been exposed would have been hung out to dry but there seems to be only ITV doing anything to try to expose them

I mean come one (anyone). Just tell me how Johnson can say this and believe it

Talking about Care Homes he said this - article ripped off to save me typing it out and pararphrasing

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-britain-carehomes/exclusive-review-contradicts-boris-johnson-on-claims-he-ordered-early-lockdown-at-uk-care-homes-idUKKBN22R1NA

How the hell can he believe that we would believe that s**t. It just flies in the face of everything we think we know - but he must know that we know and yet still comes out with it and would never have got away with that "ages" ago

Such is the state of politics these days he did say it thus racking up another PROVEN lie and carries on regardless

UNBELIEVABLE

Your last sentence, depressingly, says it all Wolf.

I desperately hoped that this Govt would step up to this challenge. But it has continued as before. Incompetence, lack of attention to detail, and when confronted over it, instinctively lying.

And it is so ingrained that people don't even bother shrugging their shoulders over it.

60,000 dead when it could and should have been much, much lower.

£1/2 trillion of lost economic output because our lockdown is having to go on longer and harder than it should have done, because we lost control of the outbreak.

And folk don't even raise an eyebrow when the Govt unequivocally lies about what it did.

It's like the population has been anaesthetised.

I do genuinely wonder what it would take to make some people stir.  I wonder what the response of people would have been if someone had said 6 months ago that Corbyn would win the Election, and within 3 months would f**k up so badly on managing a crisis that we'd end up with 1.5x as many deaths as were killed in the Blitz. That Corbyn had had two weeks off in a love nest with a woman half his age, sorting out his messy private life while the biggest peacetime disaster in a century overwhelmed us.

Just picture the headlines in the Mail and the Express. Just imagine their response when Corbyn then blatantly lied about what he had done to protect the country.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1303 on May 21, 2020, 12:45:34 pm by SydneyRover »
London assembly to resume its own inquiry into Johnson's dealings with Jennifer Arcuri as mayor

‘’ Everyone who holds public office, whether you’re the mayor of London, or indeed the prime minister, is expected to adhere to the principles of public life - including integrity, selflessness, openness and honesty, to name a few’’

I can't see this being a problem for johnson then?

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #1304 on May 23, 2020, 02:36:14 am by Colemans Left Hook »
London assembly to resume its own inquiry into Johnson's dealings with Jennifer Arcuri as mayor

‘’ Everyone who holds public office, whether you’re the mayor of London, or indeed the prime minister, is expected to adhere to the principles of public life - including integrity, selflessness, openness and honesty, to name a few’’

I can't see this being a problem for johnson then?

it seems  "allegedly"  "he" "literally"  got "on top of the situation" "allegedly" "in more ways than one" .

....     On a totally different matter CLH had been trying to work out what that row on June 21st 2019 was all about

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercation-at-boris-johnsons-home

the pieces might fall into place   

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1305 on May 23, 2020, 05:55:27 am by SydneyRover »
And again you can see from the headlines those newspapers that are wedded to the long term survival of the tories, lying by ommission.

The murdoch media happy to support their puppets.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-52779637

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1306 on May 24, 2020, 10:04:38 pm by Donnywolf »
Let's see what they say tomorrow... or will there again be a huge slice of misfortune somewhere or for somebody to change the news agenda again

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1307 on May 25, 2020, 06:30:23 am by Donnywolf »
Hooray... I got up at 5am and  no massive news item to knock this off the agenda

Whatever else he is Johnson is lucky as well

During Election his Father questioned about Johnsons persistent proven lying said who cares?  Most of the people in the Country can't Even spell Pinocchio. It caused uproar and to me showed their collective disdain for us as a population with them the elite

It was massive for an hour then the London Bridge stabbings happened and Pinocchio never saw the light of day again and Johnson Snr disappeared from TV too

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1308 on May 25, 2020, 06:54:22 am by SydneyRover »
The usual suspects falling in line behind the government Wolf but some good headlines

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-52793529

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1309 on May 25, 2020, 07:07:17 am by SydneyRover »
From the BBC:

''Mr Johnson said Mr Cummings acted "responsibly, legally and with integrity" and that he acted "with the overwhelming aim of stopping the spread of this virus"''

But these are johnson's standards so it doesn't say a lot?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #1310 on May 25, 2020, 09:02:22 am by IDM »
How can relocating your family where one has suspected covid19, be a means to stop the virus spreading.?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #1311 on May 25, 2020, 10:18:12 am by IDM »
What is the big secret about Johnson, which Cummings knows, and by which he has Johnson strung up by the balls.?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1312 on May 25, 2020, 01:27:34 pm by Donnywolf »
He cant spell Pinocchio maybe ?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1313 on May 25, 2020, 01:28:51 pm by SydneyRover »
'Cummings is the real boss': world's press pours scorn on Boris Johnson

Newspapers around world question PM’s judgment that led to his ‘shameless’ response to breach''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/25/cummings-is-the-real-boss-world-press-pours-scorn-on-boris-johnson

the old blue tie mob won't like this  :)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1314 on May 25, 2020, 09:14:53 pm by wilts rover »
In his presser tonight Johnson said that he sympathised with Cummings that having Covid-19 did affect your eyesight - and he knew as he had needed to start wearing glasses again since he caught it.

In 2014 Johnson wrote in the Daily Heil that he was 'as blind as a bat' and needed to wear glasses most of the time around the house.

Anyone know what miracle cure it was that Johnson took to clear up his failing eyesight? Just asking for a friend...

https://twitter.com/janemerrick23/status/1265003827717120001

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1315 on May 25, 2020, 09:20:50 pm by drfchound »
Contact lenses .....maybe.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1316 on May 25, 2020, 09:40:35 pm by wilts rover »

Are you saying he was disingenous when he told the British public Covid had made his eyesight worse so he needed to start wearing glasses again - when actually he had been wearing contact lenses all the time? Him being 'blind as a bat'.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1317 on May 25, 2020, 09:43:34 pm by drfchound »
No wilts, I was suggesting that contacts are the miracle cure......maybe, because I haven’t seen him wearing specs of late.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #1318 on May 25, 2020, 09:56:05 pm by foxbat »
dePfeffel Johnson has been exposed for what he is,
he's a liar and a charlatan,
he's not up to the job.

Dominic Cummings has done is rip the mask from his rich and entitled face.
He is the elite. He sets the rules and we are supposed to follow them.
While he doesn't because he is exceptional.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1319 on May 25, 2020, 09:57:10 pm by Filo »

Are you saying he was disingenous when he told the British public Covid had made his eyesight worse so he needed to start wearing glasses again - when actually he had been wearing contact lenses all the time? Him being 'blind as a bat'.

He’s not blind as a bat until he has taken the Gold Standard Barnard Castle eye test

TinyPortal © 2005-2012