Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:45:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: TLOD V Pompey  (Read 6635 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: TLOD V Pompey
« Reply #120 on March 02, 2021, 09:27:58 pm by drfchound »
I was denied the opportunity to comment on the thread tonight because my iFollow stream was fifteen minutes behind live play and I didn’t want to know what was going to happen.
Does anyone know how that could come about please.

With regards to the game I thought we looked much better tonight than in recent weeks.
We were more aggressive, better movement off the ball and when we had possession we didn’t piss about with it across the back four time and again.

It also made me wonder why Moore didn’t want to play Copps in the starting line up, apart from when he was injured of course.

More of this please Butts.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on March 02, 2021, 09:29:00 pm by drfchound »
I’m not a Bogle fan!  I hope he can change my mind soon.

Bogle had a blinder tonight.
Worked his socks off for the team.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on March 02, 2021, 09:32:45 pm by drfchound »
Great finish but what is the keeper doing?

Just one of those things.
Fej smashed it with significant pace and it was over his head before he had time to react.
Seen it many times.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on March 02, 2021, 09:33:10 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I was denied the opportunity to comment on the thread tonight because my iFollow stream was fifteen minutes behind live play and I didn’t want to know what was going to happen.

With regards to the game I thought we looked much better tonight than in recent weeks.
We were more aggressive, better movement off the ball and when we had possession we didn’t piss about with it across the back four time and again.

It also made me wonder why Moore didn’t want to play Copps in the starting line up, apart from when he was injured of course.

On the bottom leftish there's a button to go back Live. Might have been worth doing at HT.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on March 02, 2021, 09:35:56 pm by drfchound »

On the bottom leftish there's a button to go back Live. Might have been worth doing at HT.

Cheers I will remember that for in case it happens again.
I still don’t understand how it could be so far behind though.
I usually find it is a minute or so late but never had this before.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012